
Pink#39;s Wrist Tattoo DesignWhy is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
Wonder what is going on at USCIS? A July 2nd filer with neither receipts nor cashed checks.
Hearts Tattoo Motives HereOh... yeah that makes sense. I just change the spelling so it still shows, it is just grammatically incorrect :P
names tattoo motives thatWill do my very best to attend and will encourage others to attend too. I know this is important to me like you and everyone else here and Thanks for what are doing to community.
Thanks for the contribution. :) Also I do suggest you take a look at the IV merchandise.
Getting checks cashed must be a relief for you. Enjoy the peace that comes with it. :)
Additionally:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12389
Ultimate Tattoo Gallery -cagedcactus
11-06 07:21 AM
My Mother in law flew with them, and her experience was good.
How old are your folks? Sometimes, this may sound a bit cheesy, but getting wheelchair always helps. What that does is, it guarantees your folks will be at the correct gates, at right times.
I got her a wheelchair, and she had a smooth transition.....
hope that helps...
more...
Get your dream tattoo now"contact us" gets so many messages everyday (which are first thoroughly cleared by security), that even standard acknowledgement takes days. I don't think your acknowledgement came after somebody read and understood your priority date or country limit immigration concerns.
security clears of what? Anthrax?
For heaven's sake, those are just text, right? I dont think we can do an attachment..
Hawaiian Flower TattoosThis might help
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24545
more...
Women Cross Tattoos Designsanilkumar0902
09-18 12:06 PM
EB-2 , PD: Oct 2005, Filed at Nebraska, I-485 Received Date: 07/31/07, Notice Date: 09/05/07. Section: Unknown for me and my wife.
Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.
I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.
But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.
Tattoo Motive Ideen VorlagenThanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congratulations!
You have a Oct 04 priority date. Your date was current for quite some time. What took them so long? Did you switch from Eb3 to Eb2?
more...
Kanji Tattoo DesignsWorking on "loss of pay" means you are still on the pay roll but cannot sustain keeping up your responsibilities of your job. You are still in status. People who go to home country for visa validation, when get struck there, are supposed to be at "loss of pay" but still on the job; that is the reason they get the visa stamps and come back. If they go into out of status, they wouldn't have gotten the visa stamp. This has happened to a few people from India and China that I know of a couple of years back.
Vacation could be taken under such an understanding with your HR.
-----------
I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
Native American chief TattooDoes anyone have experience flying in Qatar airlines, My mother in law is planing to fly by Qatar airlines. Any info would be great.
Thanks
Sree
more...
have certain tattoos withmartinvisalaw
06-16 10:23 AM
I have a quick question though it is not related to family petition.
what happens in this case ...you have a EAD valid for 2 years, say till Sept 2011. few months from now, 485 is denied for whatever reason.
does the EAD become null and void or can you still use EAD till 2011 ? (I know we can file MTR etc).
In other words, I wanted to know, what happens to EAD if GC is denied (in final judgement).
Thanks
When CIS denies a 485 they almost always immediately revoke any accompanying EAD and Advance Parole.
Celtic Tattoo Designsgc_kaavaali
11-14 04:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
who gave me red mark?
somebody gave red mark...what happened???
more...
Tribal Tattoo Motives; Tribal Tattoo Motives. 68164. Sep 12, 08:16 PMIV team - This is a good chance and worthy one to lobby for. Any updates/leadership on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
get that tattoo.I am also one of those, who received the EAD while the online case status reads as "Case Received and Pending"
Wish that's true for my spouse's GC :)
more...
Tattoo DesignsOk, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.
Hope this makes sense.
You have seen applications being scrutinized for employment history at the time of naturalization?. can you please provide elaborate and provide examples?. Otherwise dont scare people unnecessarily.:mad:
Tribal tattoo designsI can understand the amount of anxiety and stress you must be undergoing... Especially with EB3 future in near term looking bleak. I sometimes feel its is kind of very unfair for people in EB3 boat. Try EB3 -> EB2
As they taught in survival school.. improvise.. improvise with what ever you have. Instead of looking at VB and feeling dismayed start looking around you.. tools you have the means you have.
When it happens it happens... do whatever you can do and leave the rest to take its course. Don't worry about things you don't have control on.
Life goes on...
PS: Ignore any smartA replies... they just aggravate you sense of feeling bad.
I am an optimist. A hopeful person. I like to and want to see the positive side of things. However, the current political climate and economic state of the nation makes me skeptical.
Much has been said and (not) done so far about immigration reform. The murphy's law half of my brain is starting to get queasy. I've been in this mess for 6 years now and dread the doomsday scenario that immigration reform doesn't go through this year. If it does not, I think we're all completely effed up for the next 3-4 years, at least until after the next elections. I hope to be wrong on this, by a long shot.
My question to some of you is - what will you do if skilled reform doesn't happen this year?
My career has been stagnating, rotting away almost. I've been working on a startup idea in my spare time for a while now. Of course, these sort of ventures need time and full-time effort to take-off. I have often entertained the thought of leaving my job, returning back to India, or finding some way, by hook or crook, of doing my own thing, and reviving my career. Having lived here, first as a grad student, and now as a wage slave, for the past 9 years, returning is not an easy option. If reform does not happen, I don't see anything but darkness for a pretty long time.
What will you do?
more...
Wrist Tattoos Designsif a couple of members attend with immigration voice badge on their shirts, this could be a good platform for immigrationvoice as a group to get noticed.
Maybe people who are living around Washington DC neighborhood can attend to represent IV and their registration can be sponsored by IV.
Just a thought. As we push our agenda, IV as an organization must get noticed in more places where USCIS is putting its face on.
+maple+leaf+tattoo+designsjliechty
April 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
You can do a lot in this instance with a single well-exposed (highlights to the right, but not blown out) RAW file from a low-noise camera (e.g. anything but my D1). ;)
What you must do is to go through the RAW conversion process twice, making two files: one with the highlights placed where you want them (don't worry about the shadows), and another with the shadows brought up to the level that you'd like (the highlights will be blown out in this image). Now, stack the two in one image as two layers, and use a layer mask on the upper image to "paint" where the bottom one should show through.
This is explained in a tutorial (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/blended_exposures.shtml) over at the Luminous Landscape. Given that he was using film when he wrote that, he included a bit on aligning the two images, which you won't need to worry about because both of your images came from the same photo. If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help, or I'm sure one of our other members who's forgotten more about Photoshop than I'll ever know could help you even better. :)
Edit: $#%^, Gary beat me to it with the LL tutorial. Nevertheless, double RAW conversion works well [not quite, but good enough if you can't go back to do it again] with the same method outlined therein.
Some of the best tattoos forThanks SS777 !!!
I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)
I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!
Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...
The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.
Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!
The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)
My attorney finally received the AP documents on hand, 16 days after the online status had changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony".
At least, now I don't have to think about postponing my Tickets !!!
Hope it works out for all you folks !!!
Good Luck !!!
Thanks,
Thanks a lot for heart warming response .
I greatly appreciate your comments .
Ask him to go to hell!!!
Pls go on and join wherever you like and tell him this is a free country like India.Go to a lawyer and sue him if he talks any further...Not to worry,my friend.
Because this is the case where it is not clear if the H-1B was applied for before or after oct 2006 and if the H-4 was in H-1 status ever before.
We had applied in July 2006, last few days before the Quota got closed, she completed her Masters in July as well. For some reason it took all this while to get an approval even when converted to Premium in October, they sent a RFE for my H1 & paystubs later took for ever to acknowledge th erecieval and then fianlly approval, as i mentioned we are still waiting to see the approval document to make sure there is a I94 attached.
0 comments:
Post a Comment