
PINK ROSE BOUQUETI did it in Kinkos, I took all data pages in color and empty pages in black and white. It cost me around $15. (For two people). I also included all I 94 Cards.
Thanks eadguru
I did it in STAPLES almost the same,
Will keep posted with new updates...
Sweet roses - sweet roseh1-b forever
07-23 09:18 AM
What is the confusion?
Wedding Flowers RSSSuppose we use OverNight Express USPS mail ... I was wondering
when i can send the package ?
If i send too early say Thursday June 28th it will reach their office Friday June 29th - will it get rejected because PD is CURRENT only as of July 1st, Sunday ??
Hot pink bridal ouquetI self files.
Received : Dec 3rd
Status: Pending
My company want to book me on flight and comanty sponsored cruise. Cruise leaves on Feb 27th. I am afraid it I will have AP then. Company need some confirmation of getting it as they will lose money.
I called USCIS and placed request to Expedite based on catagory 1 (financial loss to employer or individual). I was told that I will hear somehting in 5 days?
Should I contact local congressman and place request through them? How does the procedure go? I have no clue. I have taken infopass appointment at local USCIS for next week but I know that will be waste of time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
more...
Pink roses appear floatingAs far as I know INS cannot look into somebody's tax records without the individual's consent. I am not sure this is even a genuine post.
And of course IRS is happy take your taxes, they don't care about the immigration status.
Bouquet 11-pink and yellowyadadaba, i have posted my email in many places. If you want to get info, please email me directly in the future. I will share what I know - IV folks ridiculed me when I said my info from the Ombudsman's office was true. They simply don't want people who have a slightly variant info to raise a voice. I have not personally heard from the O's office on this as I sent my application out on Friday for a Monday delivery without any knowledge of such possibility. If it happens it will really stink...to those who call Ombudsman the barking dog - think before you say - he may have just saved us from loosing 40K visas. Possibly the dates were made current only to clear pre-adjudicated cases. And if thats true, guess what? A window will open again in October. Thats better than where we were without the O's report that may have not impacted anything and the 40K cases ahead of us would still be pending. Its in our greater interest that they get approved and we move up the ladder versus we trying to cry wolf. My 2 cents...
Something to ponder: "Gandhi's peace marches did not get Independence to India alone. They were radical movements of many people behind it equally responsible if not more. IVs movement is the peaceful one - important but not enough and definitely not filled with exclusivity"
more...
Pale Pink Rose Bouquet isCantLeaveAmerica
04-07 10:18 AM
Hi, I am in exactly the same situation. Would just the I-140 receipt number suffice? My employer also hasn't given me any copies of the I-140 and labor certification copies. My I-140 is approved and it's been more than 180 days since I-485 filing..please advise.
Pink Rose BouquetAs suggested by vxb.. make sure you have your I140 approved, as long as you have that - you should be good to look at other options. If you use AC21 without I140 approval, its puts you at risk as your employer can revoke I140 even after 180 days of I1485 application. Seems like you have that figured that one out.
The thing with your TME role is, it is very explicit with the word "Marketing" in it. The concern with USCIS is it might actually object your transition from an engineering to marketing position. Not sure if you are moving with the same GC sponsoring employer (if that is the case, you should be good). But if you are thinking about a different employer, make sure you are moving with the same / similar type of roles. After all your GC labor was approved for a specific role that did not find a GC / citizen with similar skills.
Use your AC21 privelege wisely.
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
more...
Pink Rose BouquetSince we got conflicting/confusing answers we went to San Diego, parked our car at the border, walked across the border and walked back in with a new I-94. It was an easy process and took about an hour.
Bridesmaid ouquet of pinkbut we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.
also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.
We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.
Good Luck.!!
I think that is the reason you got it to your address instead of your attorney. They might have missed that G-28 or your attorney forgot to send in with other stuff.
Is that RFE just for G-28?
more...
wallpapers Roses flower,I look at wam4wam suggestion as a sound strategy. Its all about putting carrot to get our job done...
Core team member should give some serious thought to this sugestion..
i
the other glimmer of hope in all this is the house has inadverently left out the fact on how they are going to fund the building of the wall
it is here that we step in...
fees for filing I485 for people under SKIL
fees for being able to file 485 before visa numbers
etc etc etc
we have to take advantage of this opportunity
in the mean while....SEND FAXES ABOUT SKIL BILL
White and Pink Rose WeddingI used AP in Feb 2008 when we went to Australia. But my wife did use her H1b to enter.
Got RFE for both of us.
Could be. Nice Find.
There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.
Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.
Any way all the best.
more...
Hand-tied ouquet of pinkAt this time ,if IV is able to anounce clearly about I 485 filing option trails,
Our guys can get good inspiration in fund raising.
This is just my openiun. If it hurts anybody please excuse.
vgayalu
A Dozen Pink Roses - flowersWell, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
No, EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for years. I HIGHLY doubt that this will change dramatically come October. As everyone knows, the common assumption is that Priority dates will be similar to January of this year, which means that EB3 ROW PD will be 01AUG02
Please get your facts straight, this is disinformation.
Your friends that you refer to must not have been EB3, it is highly unlikely that they got their greencards in under a year if they were. Since the OP didn't say what category they were in, we have to think about all possibilities.
more...
Bouquets for Muffy Martinichvs2000@yahoo.com
10-21 09:58 AM
Other alternative is to have your employer run the payroll for 5000 and deduct 500 from your adjusted gross income when you file taxes.
Note that you can only deduct unreimbursed work related expenses when you choose to itemize your deductions.
Pink Roses Bouquetpart 3, item 2: "Have you received public assistance in the United States from any source, including the U.S.Government or any State, county, city, or municipality (other than emergency medical treatment), or are you likely to receive public assistance in the future?"
that settles it. Receiving Unemployment benefits is okay on AOS.
more...
Hawaii wedding flowers
Stemmed Pink Roses BouquetLooks like NSC is processing i-140 in less than 4 months.
Gifts Labels: Rose bouquetmy h1b expires in october 2008. my passport expires in july 2007 and at the POE (Dallas), i received an I-94 till July 10th 2007.
i now have a new passport and went to the dallas/fort worth airport CBP to get the date corrected to october 2008. i took my I-797 with me and showed it to them. they said i have to file an I-539 with USCIS. several people managed to get the same situation remedied at a CBP. has anyone had success at another texas CBP? please help!
It seems from past experience CBP will only due correction when mistakes were made by the CBP officer at the airport ,since this is the case of passport validity i think u may have two options.
1) go outside the country and get a new I 94
2) file i 539 cost around 195 USD
I would also suggest to try the local USCIS office where in they could help is some way.
Mind you CBP officers are not uniform in their actions ,i believe in your case u have been unlucky. I remember i was in a similar situation where in visa stamp was expiring after the passport expiry date but i was given a I 94 with expiry date of the visa stamp rather than the passport expiry date.
Recently while returning, at the POE, I was told that AP is for emergency travel only and was asked the reason for travel. Also he wanted to see our tickets for the onward journey, to make sure that we were not gone for too long.
I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.
i see. anyway, good luck to you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment