Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

love and music quotes

love and music quotes. i love music quotes.

  • i love music quotes.



  • mgakhar
    03-06 10:21 AM
    Well I managed to reschedule my travel so now will be able to get my FP done.

    Other than AP, EAD, Passport, I-797 and ofcourse the FP notice, is any other document that I need to take?

    Manish.





    love and music quotes. See more i love music quotes
  • See more i love music quotes



  • reddymjm
    12-10 10:16 PM
    What year?..........2011 for EB2I and 2021 for EB3I. :(

    For EB3 is no diffrence my friend, Decembere is = July, same movement.

    Good one Buddy. To see some movement better than days movement July 2011 should be good.





    love and music quotes. i love music quotes. i love
  • i love music quotes. i love



  • simon03
    07-14 12:24 PM
    Can someone please confirm the renewal fee required for EAD application (I-765).

    My I-485 receipt date is Aug 2, 2007., notice date Sep '07.
    However, my AOS application was filed under the old fee structure ($395) pursuant to July 2007 bulletin.

    My company's attorney has submitted the application without fee, and USCIS has issued a receipt notice...i.e., they have not rejected the application.

    In 2008, I paid the renewal fee when I applied on my own.

    My understanding is that fee is required as per I-765 form instructions (page 7). My EAD is expiring mid of August and have been waiting, but not sure what to do

    1. Is there a chance that my EAD application will be approved without fee ?

    2. Should I just send checks and write cover letter on why fee is required ?

    3. Should I send another application, but this time with the fee ?



    Should I





    love and music quotes. (categories music quotes)
  • (categories music quotes)



  • singhsa3
    08-19 08:03 AM
    Forgive me but being an active volunteer I am seeing state of the affair so was compelled to make these comments.

    You are on 8th year of extension and this is a very stressful moment for you.
    IV probably can't help you a lot at this time as it is after the fact but it can help others before such thing happens.

    We are a growing union, which is run by people like you and me. If folks are not actively involved loobying for a) getting laws changed b) developing relationships with law makers and USCIS c) creating leverage of our unity over lawyers, these incidents will continue to happen.

    If we had become powerful enough, then in the cases like this IV would have hold high level meeting with USCIS to resolve this gentleman problem. But unfortunately, we are still a strugling union to get members to volunteer.


    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.



    more...


    love and music quotes. love quotes tagalog_13. love
  • love quotes tagalog_13. love



  • googlegc
    04-07 12:56 PM
    You are lucky!!

    Just sharing my experience, My company lawyer has provided me the photocopy of I140 approval, he didnot resist in anyway.





    love and music quotes. Funny Music Quotes
  • Funny Music Quotes



  • jayram123
    07-18 07:29 AM
    short visits in this case should not reset his 365 day clock. days of this short visit will just not get counted towards the 365 days.


    If I was in your position, I would try getting him here immediately and then try applying for 485 ASAP so he can get his EAD. When you are so close, he doesn't need a new H1.


    I would also bring him up here earlier since medical exam and all that takes some time. You may not be able to do this if you have a really short timeframe.



    Good Luck!!!



    more...


    love and music quotes. music.quotes.life.love.poetry.
  • music.quotes.life.love.poetry.



  • ita
    01-11 12:12 PM
    Jungalee43, Thanks for sharing the information. I've contacted Murali Bashyma too.He responded back saying he'll contact me tomorrow.
    Hope I'll get my AC21 concerns straightened.

    Thank you.


    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax





    love and music quotes. life music Quotes,
  • life music Quotes,



  • dingudi
    09-30 06:48 PM
    Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).

    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet



    more...


    love and music quotes. love quotes: If music be the
  • love quotes: If music be the



  • rockstart
    01-28 11:28 AM
    I think first thing is the job in your company needs to have a position that qualifies for EB2. Software Analyst, Sr Programmer Analyst, Sr. Designer can all qualify for EB2 what you could do is look up the SOC codes associated with EB2 and see what job titles go with those codes. Everything can start only if your employer has a need for EB2 position in his/ her organization.





    love and music quotes. Swedish young love quotes
  • Swedish young love quotes



  • H1B2GC
    09-30 09:37 PM
    The H1B transfer should be ok based on the fact this person is with in 6 years. If the transfer is after 6 years based on either LC pending or LC and I-140 approved. The same should hold good for the transfer.

    This will not affect the greencard process even if USCIS finds this person changed jobs using H1B. The greencard is filed for future permanent job. According to USCIS, the term permanent means FOREVER. They can revoke the approved greencard if you change jobs immediately after approval.

    If you indend to change jobs use AC21 before greencard approval or wait for a year after the greencard approval.



    more...


    love and music quotes. music, quotes | Tagged bob
  • music, quotes | Tagged bob



  • ultimo
    09-05 10:01 AM
    i 485 u will get it soon





    love and music quotes. See more i love music quotes
  • See more i love music quotes



  • kiru_99
    10-30 03:22 PM
    I don't know what amt was enclosed with the application. All I know it is rejected b'couse of Incorrect/No Fee. My concern is it was rejected on Sep 22nd & lawyer might have got the notice of rejection & he missed it or don't know what happened. It is already more than a month now. How much time is there to resend the application.

    Thanks
    -Kiru



    more...


    love and music quotes. Love, Sex, and Music
  • Love, Sex, and Music



  • pappu
    12-26 09:34 AM
    Hi,

    I stumbled across this thread and this seems to be a great initiative that is managed professionally.

    I browsed though the IV website and forums and have few questions regarding who IV is representing among the employment based immigrants:

    1. I've a 3 yrs baccalaureate degree from India and have filed GC in EB3 category. How do IV initiatives helps me?

    2. My friend have 4yr engineering degree from India and have filed GC in EB3 category. How do IV initiatives helps him?

    3. My boss has Masters Degree from India and has 10 yr of experience. He filed his GC in EB2 category. Is IV for him?

    4. One of my colleagues has just graduated from an US university and he filed his GC this year in EB3 category. Is IV for him?

    5. My other colleague has completed his MS from an US university and he filed his GC in EB2 category. IS IV for him?

    I would appreciate if someone can answer the above questions.

    Thanks,
    IB

    Thank you for joining IV.
    IV is for everyone you have mentioned. Apart from the free legal advice we provide to our members by a qualfied immigration attorney we have a strong 7500 community of high-skilled legal immigrants that discuss immigration issues and problems.

    You can get all the information from our website and know about the problems people face during the greencard process from
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=25

    and how we are working to solve those problems

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=54





    love and music quotes. i love music quotes.
  • i love music quotes.



  • amsgc
    01-15 11:03 PM
    Not quite, the link doesn't work :)

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c111:1:./temp/~c111HC0fZW:e35939:

    NICE



    more...


    love and music quotes. Music Lyrics, Music Quotes,
  • Music Lyrics, Music Quotes,



  • rosyTown
    02-02 06:43 PM
    Technical points go to Perlin (even though everyone did an amazing job technically). But I could look at snowflake all day. It's really pretty and well thought out. My vote goes to snowflake.





    love and music quotes. in Non music, Quotes
  • in Non music, Quotes



  • pappu
    12-18 09:55 AM
    Hi

    My wife need to travel to india urgently. Our visa/I94 expired in Oct. We already applied 485 and is pending.

    1) Will there be any issue at airpot as I94 is expired.A xerox copy of 485 receipt is sufficient.
    2) Does she need to travel any path in this case( I heard thru London is issue if visa is expired.France/Amsterdam Etcc..)

    Thanks in advance.
    Sree

    Do you have EAD and AP?



    more...


    love and music quotes. i love music quotes. If you fell into love and; If you fell into love and. mahonmeister. Sep 20, 01:06 AM. I am looking forward to this device but it seems
  • i love music quotes. If you fell into love and; If you fell into love and. mahonmeister. Sep 20, 01:06 AM. I am looking forward to this device but it seems



  • ind2ia
    05-25 01:01 PM
    It takes minimum of month and based on load it might take 2 months.





    love and music quotes. I love the music of the
  • I love the music of the



  • smuggymba
    08-18 11:18 PM
    ^^
    agree with above. This forum is to press our genuine demands....not some a**holes news who brings a bad name.

    delete this.





    love and music quotes. i love music quotes. tupac
  • i love music quotes. tupac



  • Antonio Trivelin
    June 16th, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Hi Antonio,
    Great stuff!!!
    I love no. 2, 3 and 4.
    2 for the dynamic composition, 3 just cracked me up because the percussion instruments are so domineering and 4 seems pure concentration. 2 and 4 could maybe be cropped slightly, but that's very minor.
    Cheers,
    Stefanie

    Hi Stefanie !!

    Tks a lot for the comments !!! :D

    This guy at the percussion was fantastic !!! He was very concentrate on it and make a lot of funny faces :) ...i think he is Lenny Kravitz�s cousin hahahahah ..just for fun ok.

    Regards,

    Antonio





    neerajkandhari
    05-25 08:16 PM
    Same here got RFE via email on 20 May
    Will Know by this week (hopefully) what they are asking for





    breddy2000
    03-09 10:22 AM
    Why not? If multinational executives are not excellent enough to apply for EB1, who esle are?

    Most of the Multinational executives are people who are managing their people(Onsite Project Managers and Onsite Co-ordinators) at the client locations and managing client relationship.

    What I mean is, when you compare a NIW person( who is in research fields and publishes numerous papers and dedicated his/her life in scientific research, should be given preference over the Executive. EB1 belongs to exceptional individuals.

    The general requirement is that the individual should have risen to the "top of her/his field of endeavor."

    (i) as demonstrated by national or international acclaim

    (ii) which should be recognized through extensive documentation and

    (iii) the alien should continue the work in the same field and

    (iv) would substantially benefit the U.S. prospectively

    Hope you got it.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online