images I will miss you all very much. 
Title: I miss you so muchYes, i opened a new thread so that everybody can see that CIS does mostly work on cases according to 485 Receipt Date. Otherwise i can't justify my EAD approval. I filed 485 and AP on June 18th and got RNs 2 weeks later. But EAD was filed later on July 12th. I got the receipt number for EAD from the back of my cashed check but never got actual Receipt Notice. Today i got the email that card production has been ordered.
So if they have to approve an EAD filed in mid July, they must have gone with the 485 Receipt date. There is an LUD for our APs too for this Sunday. I'm happy that they are processing the cases in somewhat FIFO order. I was expecting EAD only 3-4months later since i filed it along with the July flood of applications.
Dec2002 EB3 India.
wallpaper Title: I miss you so much
i miss you. 2 years agoI you manage a team of engineers who themselves hold university degrees, you may very well qualify for L-1A status and your chance of getting an approval could be better than if you refile the L-1B.
We miss you so muchMan why you need reciepts?
For most purposes of contact with USCIS you don't need the original receipts.
The only exception is the time when you travel if your AP is pending. You would need to have a valid visa stamp (H1/H4/L1 or whatever) and the ORIGINAL receipt notice.
As far as the lawyer saying that the original receipt notice being property of the employer; that would only happen if the lawyer is on the payroll of your employer and the employer is paying for the whole process.
If you have an independent lawyer and you are paying him, the AOS/EAD/AP notices are your property (if you can use that term).
I think legally the employer might refuse to give you the original notice for H1B or LCA or maybe I 140 but you can always get them using FIFO.
Of course you would have to insist on the original H1B notice if you are going for visa stamping though.
Again this is not legal advice, just my 2 cents as I am not a lawyer.
Regards.
2011 i miss you. 2 years ago
i-miss-you-so-much.jpg i missDear Friends :
Appreciate if you could provide some insight to my situation.
I had filed my labor certification from company (A) ( Based on future employment ) .
PD Sep/04
I did not work for the company (A)
My labor certification has got approved and now I am preparing to file I-140.
In the mean while my current employer (B) had approved to file my GC- ( PERM labor ) will get it filed in beginning of 2007.
Should I file my I-140 from company (A) in order to retain PD...I am told that once the I-140 gets approved from (A ) the priority date can get transferred to the company B when ever that I-140 stage reaches.
Is this a recommended course ? would there be flags raised when I file PERM labor & subsequent I-140 for company (B)..I came across items on the I-140 form that asks " has any Immigration visa petition ever being filed behalf of this person"..Not sure what are the implications if one confirms the same.
I am not able to get a clearer picture.
You help will be highly appreciated
Rishi
more...
I Missed You So MuchI have a question..
Applying labor before 365 days of H1 expiry is enough
or
Approval of labor before 365 days of H1 expiry is required
for getting extension of 1 year on H1 visa ?
i miss you very much.please feel free to join in
those from other states asking this question: you are very welcome
Dial-In #: 1-218-486-1300
Bridge: 405416
9pm cst
more...
I miss you so much it hurts!aren't u contradicting urself?
Revoking the previously approved I140 doesn't invalidate the H1 extension/transfer. But to get further extensions/transfers, you need A) labor pending for one year OR B) approved I140 from the new employer.
2010 We miss you so much
I will miss you all very much.this topic is interesting....i do buy/sell stocks usin zecco / BoA etc...which are sites where i can do day trade..im interested to venture into it...
suggestions??
more...
and miss you so much loveh1-b forever
10-28 09:53 AM
My friend's dependent spouse got CPO approval on 9/10 and the card itself in earlier this month. However, the primary applicant has received no approval notice. Anyone with similar case?
hair i-miss-you-so-much.jpg i miss
i miss you love poems.I am an IT consultant
What is the probable Approval date for this application?
My details:
EB2-labor 09/2006.
I-140 SRC078XXXXXXX(Texas)
Reciept: 02/27/2007
Notice: 07/31/2007
Priority:09/01/2006
section: Member of professional w/adv degree or of exceptional ability . Sec203(b)(2)
I-485:# SRC08-008-53-XXX(Texas:2008:eight day from 09/01/2008)
Recieved:08/14/2007
Notice :09/11/2007
Section: Adjustment as direct beneficiary of imigrant petition.
Finger Printing:12/20/2007
more...
I#39;ll miss you all, thank youHi,
Received REF this week: for LCA vioation for a particular period.
I ve approved labor, 140 and EAD, still working on valid H1 with the same employer since 2003.
My employer missed filling LCA FOR 2006.
Please let me know if anyone else in the same boat, ANY COMMENT AND ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL....
hot I Missed You So Much
I miss you Buki!there are lot of threads abt this topic. search it.
read form I-131 instructions, where it clearly says, AP appl. is considered abandoned if you leave US before its approval. this is for sure.
My wife is not H4, she is working on EAD and we applied her I-485 last July. She has to travel to India for an emegency. We applied for AP last month, have the receipt but it is not approved. Is it okay if she travels to India without AP approval? I will be here and I can take her approved AP when I go there after two months.
I heard that if she travels without AP, her I-485 is considered abonded. Is this true? Can we apply for her H4 (as I am still on H1). Any advice on how to get her back?
Thanks!
more...house Miss you so much Photograph
I already MISS YOU SO MUCHI had a account in Bank of America, and they sent me a letter when i asked them to send a "Account verification letter for Immigration purposes" They charged me $10 for that and took around a week. See if you can open a account at a local bank and try transfering the money to that account, Before you decide on opening a account , confirm if they issue such a letter.
tattoo i miss you very much.
I#39;m so sorry to tell you againRasmussen Reports indicates in their latest poll that only 5% of Americans list immigration reform as a top priority, a number that is consistent with historical numbers but is much reduced from the last few years when anti-immigration activists whipped up a wave of nativism not seen in many years in the US. One of the reasons immigration measures big and small have not succeeded in recent years is because the entire issue of immigration has been perceived as radioactive and no one wanted to take on the crazies. As it becomes clear that dealing with immigration issues isn't something...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/04/poll-americans-no-longer-all-that-concerned-about-immigration.html)
Can we forward this to LIE DOBBS? :D
more...pictures I miss you so much it hurts!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH - Greetinggcdreamer05
08-05 05:11 PM
Guys n Girls,
I would like to listen to your views or experience in this matter. As we know, the employer is now required to pay for all fees associated with filing a labor certification (first step in the GC application). Is it legit for the employer to engage the employee in a contract that requires the employee to reimburse all immigration related fees (including the labor cert fee) to the employer if the employee quits the company when the GC petition is pending?
I guess DOL wants the employer to pay for the labor cert fee. Is it ok for the employer to get it back, say a year later, when the employee quits the company, which in sense would mean that the employee ended up paying for the labor cert.
Comments please.
Thanks!
that is totally illegal and if it happens and if someone complains to DOL then the employer will be in "Lake Soup"
dresses I miss you Buki!
I#39;M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!I did not ask a lawyer.I saw this post and just asked the question.Thank You.
more...makeup and miss you so much love
Miss you so much PhotographIfYouSeekAmy
01-20 11:06 AM
EB3 kicks ass!!! So does EB2. :D
girlfriend I#39;m so sorry to tell you again
Hey I Miss You So Much
hairstyles I#39;ll miss you all, thank you
I Miss You Very Much Mommy.Folks,
I got greened today, surprisingly. Could anyone let me know what are the good numbers to reach a human in USCIS, hopefully with less wait time. I wanted to check with them what address they have on file. I filed an address change in JUne but I am not sure if they have it right in their systems. Also, is there a way to get this information without calling them.
Thanks a lot ..
Oh God!!
How can we stop these EB2I - EB3I fights?
What unites us? Only in our fights for superiority?
till Sept 2007. This is as read on another board.
0 comments:
Post a Comment