Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, June 10, 2011

images Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • va_dude
    02-17 04:31 PM
    Hi.
    Most of us who filed during jul/aug 2007 got our FPs done later that year.

    Aren't those FPs valid for only 15 months or so?

    So have folks started receiving their second FP notice yet?

    Thanks.
    va_dude





    wallpaper Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • guitarbam
    01-24 11:21 AM
    I talked to her by phone on yesterday and seem like she know that i'm not believe on her. so she talked to my office manager and my office manager is trust on her....

    how can i say ? what i can do ? :(

    (But i already paid all the lawyer fee by myself on couple weeks ago....)





    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • agt
    05-22 11:42 AM
    My Employer is not paying me salary even I am on Project.
    can any one please tell me that how to report to DOL about this company.

    AGT





    2011 Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • sunil0617
    06-17 05:26 PM
    Hi,
    I'm holding Bachelor's Degree from India and have 9 years of full time experience (6 years with previous employers + 3 years with current employer). Last year my employer initiated a process to file PERM. My employer had given all the specific details to our attorney firm to file my case in EB2. But our attorney screwed up everything and filed my case in EB3. My EB3 labor is approved (Section H, PERM job for Bachelors + 2 years of experience). I'm planning to file I140 with this EB3 PERM to facilitate my H1B extensions,etc.

    Right now, my employer says that he can initiate another PERM with EB2 and later when we file I140 for the EB2 labor, we can make use of EB3's PD after its I140 approval. I understand that it has to be a different position for EB2. If we follow this case, at what stage I need to use my EB3's PD to port. I mean, do I need to have my EB3 I140 approved before filing EB2 PERM or have only when filing EB2 I140.

    My another question is, how risky is this? I mean having applied for EB3 and EB2 from the same employer. What kinda repercussions we're heading into? What are the possiblities of getting audited for EB2 PERM ( I didn't get any audit for my EB3 PERM).

    Do you think it's better to transfer visa to someone else after my EB3 I140's approval and start a fresh EB2 PERM from that employer?

    I had gone thro a case study given in this forum but it's only after applying AOS(485). Mine is still at I140 stage.

    Any input is welcome.


    Thanks,
    Sunil



    more...


    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • styrum
    02-13 11:50 AM
    Remember: for Job Zone IV position requirements to be considered "normal" (highly advisable to keep them as such!) AND be suitable for EB2, the position must require MS and 0 yrs of experience. But the applicant may have BS+5 years of experience (then you will need reference letters from PREVIOUS employers) to qualify for such position and EB2. For a position falling into job zone V you can safely require MS+ experience. Nobody will deny the application if you are overqualified (have more years of experience than the position requires), but make sure you have at least as many, and remember you can't count your experience acquired with the same employer who files the PERM!

    http://online.onetcenter.org/help/online/zones

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3460194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
    (if the link above doesn't work, go www.uscis.gov, then Services & Benefits > Employer Information>EB-2 Eligibility and Filing)





    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • malibuguy007
    10-03 12:49 PM
    Guys funds are needed all the time, so please keep contributing. The amount being asked is less than 1% of your monthly salary - is that too high a price for YOUR cause?



    more...


    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • MannyD
    09-11 03:34 PM
    Thanks Dixie...Also, as per other forum members showing PD Year will give clear picture of voting..!!

    The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.

    We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)





    2010 Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • eb3_nepa
    07-18 10:52 AM
    eb3,

    with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.

    I know your intentions are good and ...


    Howzzat there is a CLEAR clause in that statement

    "If we cannot even contribute $10 a month". There is a clear IF in that statement. And yes after all that IV has done and all the advantage IV members have obtained FREE OF COST just by sitting on the fence (on their behinds), while the core team, who by the way have full time jobs AND families, slogged MORE THAN FULL TIME to get IV's very first goal to be achieved, THEN I say I am FULLY JUSTIFIED in calling those people CHEAP.



    more...


    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • seahawks
    04-28 11:13 AM
    depends on how you filed it, if its premium processing, you get a decision in 4 to 6 days.. amazing what an extra 1000 dollars can do. I waited 4 years to get my labor approved and I-140 in 14 days with premium processing.





    hair Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • txh1b
    08-17 09:47 AM
    When I went for H1B stamping my B1 was cancelled and I was told one can not have more than one visa at the same time.


    That is totally wrong on whoever said that to you. One can have B1 and work visas on their passport without any problems and use it based on the nature of the trip. Only conflicting visas will likely be cancelled. Eg would be L1 and H1 at the same time for different employers. The VO could cancel the one that isn't being used.

    Either the VO that took your case wasn't well versed with the law or made a mistake.



    more...


    gundam seed destiny wallpaper. gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • newbie2020
    09-15 03:24 PM
    Do u want to do a Conference call instead.....

    I can give my conference bridge

    Phone #: (218) 339-2626

    ID: ??????


    Can accomodate 150 ppl


    Pls note this is not a Toll free number.





    hot Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • gcseeker2002
    11-04 02:09 PM
    This is weird. I thought a lot of people have got EAD but did not get AP. Of course some people have got both. Can anyone shed some light on how they approve AP? In what order? I believe quite some people have travel plan during the coming months.
    Is this something to be concerned about, getting AP before EAD , both are of course 124 days since receipt date.



    more...


    house Mobile Suit Gundam SEED gundam seed destiny wallpaper. gundam seed destiny wallpaper. from Gundam Seed Destiny
  • gundam seed destiny wallpaper. from Gundam Seed Destiny



  • senthil1
    08-02 10:00 AM
    This a good beginning to pass sub commitee in House. Chances are more in passing house if it comes to floor. Will it come? Actually anti immigrants were late in reacting sub commitee but they are targeting Senate more aggressively than house. Might be their aim is to filibuster in Senate with a few Senators.Time is a problem now. Only a few weeks are available before dec. May be if they cut short debates it is possible to pass as law. Looks like house leadership is determined to pass. Still the house bill tells that implementation will be on next fiscal year. If the bill is signed as law after oct it will be implemented on oct 2009 unless they change the date


    Congress has gone into unscheduled recess till Sept 8th. Then it'll be too close to elections. Once new congress is seated, all bills introduced before then will not have any standing. So, let's be realistic and not get too excited.





    tattoo Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED



  • brad_sk2
    08-14 06:22 PM
    But you cannot apply for first EAD/AP before applying for 485, correct? I would be surprised if we can apply for EAD/AP just after LC or 140 approval and when dates are not current for 485.



    more...


    pictures Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED



  • Michael chertoff
    12-09 10:09 AM
    Brothers, i just want to know why we are happy with this DREAM thing or i am missing something. why do we care about this?

    Please tell me if it has something for us.

    Thanks

    MC





    dresses Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED



  • perm2gc
    12-24 01:36 AM
    Hi Nair/Perm,

    I am not a returning US resident.

    One of the companies sponsored my H1B and I am trying to get the visa stamped in India.

    I got the wage report from the company but not the "Unemployment" wage report, so I am confused.

    Any help about the document would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks a lot for all your help.

    Have a nice time!

    Thanks & Regards,
    Chak
    i know you are not in US.You cannot get the unemployment report yourself directly.You ask the company who sponsored the visa.They will get thru the attorney.
    check this : http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/article.asp?ARTICLEID=572&PAGEID=67&SUBID=113



    more...


    makeup Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED



  • solaris27
    01-29 09:19 AM
    1. Can USCIS deny 485 solely due to lack of BC/NABC ? if yes then What are the chances of denial ? No chance - i did for me and got GC .

    2. If the officer does not think that consulate BC is enough, will they deny 485 or issue another RFE? consulate BC is NOT enough .

    3. Do you know anyone whose 485 was denied simply for no BC/NABC reason?

    NO

    4. My 485 was (wrongfully) denied few months ago when my ex revoked the approved I-140, could this affect the future processing of the case -vely (i hope not) ? no





    girlfriend Mobile Suit Gundam SEED gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • windsordesi
    04-23 12:05 AM
    I am a passive reader of this forum for a long time and greatly respect knowledge and helpful attitude here,

    I received the RFE on 485 for both myself and my wife. Currently we have only received the the email and notice will be sent to my lawyer

    Details:
    Company:A for Programmer/Analyst: and 140 is approved.


    I was jobless for 3 weeks from Mid March and since then I have joined a decent consulting firm on EAD.

    Now I have PERMANANT offer as s/w Dev with a big company in that I was planning to start from 5/4/2009, they are aware of the fact that they may have to give letter in support of my pending GC.

    I am confused as to what should be my next steps:
    Can I still join them?
    What is the less risky option?
    Keep working with current company? (I haven't informed them of pending offer)
    I very much appreciate any help you can provide.





    hairstyles gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny gundam seed destiny wallpaper. Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • Suit Gundam SEED Destiny



  • chanduv23
    02-19 03:55 PM
    when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....

    guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......

    Life of an I.T. Grunt | Notes From The Trenches of Software Development. (http://www.)

    when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......

    This website seems to have some viruses or spywre be cautious when you open





    puskeygadha
    01-13 03:29 PM
    oaktree

    I am live example..
    my perm was denied..and we filed MTR which has not gone through yet
    then my company filed another perm but for a different position and
    description..that got approved..

    i extened H1 with MTR but lost my priority date..which does not matter to me
    since i am EB2 and Rest of the world...just incase my MTR gets accepted
    i can use that PD





    SunnySurya
    07-13 12:49 PM
    Reading your post, it seems that it is better for me to do nothing (option A).
    talk to an attorney.
    I have a similar problem with 2 485s, one as primary, one as dependent. The PDs are 18 months apart, and both are not going to be current in August. Had ending up filing both in the July fiasco because both attorneys were dillydallying on filing and we were hoping atleast one gets through, now both did.
    My attorney is now advising me NOT to withdraw one on my own, because USCIS in its own confusion might end up withdrawing BOTH petitions. This also happened to someone recently on the forum (I-140 in one case got denied, and all four 485s were denied, without USCIS realizing that 2 were tied to another I-140 which is still around). He believes we will either get an approval outright and the second petition will be automatically nullified, or we'll get an RFE.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online