images Glow In The Dark Tatto Ink 
Glow In Dark Tattoo Ink. UVCan you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.
Excellent question. It depends on the institution's knowledge of these complexities.
We must ask specialists like Greg Siskind or Stephen Perlitsh.
It would be a good idea if we setuup a conference call with either of these residency gurus, unless you know someone else who is the best.
There is a group called IV Physicians, 'paskal' runs this group. So if you are doing research, residency etc... you must join this group.
wallpaper Glow In Dark Tattoo Ink. UV
50ml Glow in the Dark Tattoo Ink Blacklight Tattoo Ink Black light Tattoos Designs 2No FP yet. July 2nd filer. Had Open SR and even took infoPass appointment.No luck so far.
a glow in the dark tattoo,better check with your immigration attroney for your situation.
It is better to have all visa related documents including I-797, LCA, I-129, passport, w-2, pay stubs, current company employment letter, appointment letter, resume, bank financial statements, work experience letters, etc. call the consulate and verify the reqd docs before you go.
regd AP, if your previous visa stamping is expired in passport then it is better to have AP when you go outside country for visa stamping. just incase if any problems with your paper and if they didnt stamp, atleast you can use AP to enter US. If previous visa is not expired you can come back to US using that at port of entry and you can go back and get stamping later. better check with your immigration attroney for your situation.
If you use AP, you should use EAD to work. You cannot use H1 unless if you get H1 stamped in your passport OR if you have already stamped, you need to re-enter US using H1 at port of entry (but either case, you need to go outside US and enter).
also staying in H1 is better compared to working in EAD (if AP used at port of entry) because if I-485 is denied in future, you will be considered as "out of status" when you are in EAD and you can't file for another I-485 because you are out of status (unless if you come under certain USCIS relaxations you can file again). But in H1 even if I-485 is denied, atleast you can file another I-485 because you are in status.
some say if your GC is approved when you are out of country, then you need to use AP ONLY to enter US as they say H1 wont be valid if GC is approved but I'm not sure abt this.
good luck.
Hi
I am working in University in US and my I-140 (EB-2 Sch-A) is approved and my I-485 is pending. I have H-1B approved from March-06 but yet not stamped.
I am planing to Go to India some time next summer.
But before that I am planing to go to MEXICO ( MATAMOROS) for H-1B and
H-4 stamping for my family.
Do I need to carry any extra documents apart from those needed for H-1 B stamping?
DO I need to Get Advance parole before going to mexico for H-1B stamping?
Does the my going out of country with pending I-485 without taking AP will affect pending application of I-485?
Your experienced advise will help me a lot.
2011 50ml Glow in the Dark Tattoo Ink Blacklight Tattoo Ink Black light Tattoos Designs 2
Glow In The Dark Tatto Inkpointlesswait
09-17 10:19 AM
The answer to ur fulltime on H1 is NO...even a leave of absense wont help..as you are not a citizen..and every non citizen has to be on F1 if in FT program.....
Will you still get paid when u are a full time student..if no..then ur employment visa is invalid without paystubs...dont u agreee..;-)
if you want to be on H1..u are better off pursuing a PT program!..if ur GC comes thru..switch to FT...
been there...done that!
Hi All,
I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?
more...
glow in the dark tattoo ink.I guess I should agree with Jerrome because I am going to India 2 weeks from now and My friend who recently had been to India mentioned the same. I have asked the same question to my immigration lawyer, I will post it when I get a reply.
In mean time I have another question, My flight is from Chicago to Delhi, but I have to take a loacl flight from Miami to Chicago, all my international baggage check in's are at the Miami. My question here is should I surrender the I-94 at Miami since I am doing all my International baggage check in's or should it be in Chicago.
Please let me know if anybody had this situation.
-Success.
tattoo ink -- can glow colorSimple reason, you get access to the members only forums.. Very informative.. Also, only way to help yourself is by helping a bigger cause.. come join us and contribute!!
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
more...
Glow In The Dark Tatto Ink 1If anyone is interested in finding what other groups are doing:
Reminder: Today, Friday, June 29, the Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform will be hosting a nationwide conference call at 3:00 PM Eastern time to discuss the implications of yesterday’s Senate vote. If you are calling from a land-line, call 1-888-341-6639. If you are using a cell-phone, please call 1-641-594-7000. The access code for both numbers is 65777554#.
===============
If you find some helpful information, do post on the thread.
2010 a glow in the dark tattoo,
Glow In The Dark Tatto InkI like 'em :)
The dont is quite hard to make out on some of 'em, but overall I think they're great =) And I'm not just saying that because you're danish :lol:
more...
Eyeball tattoos are created by a tattoo artist who injects pigment into the. UV Tattoo ink as an accent. A lot of people use the uv reactive ink as anmy situation ---
im on 7th year H1B extn, going for 8th next year
- filed I-485 when current ( have EAD) and got married after retrogession
- for the spouse i had to stay and extend my H1B to make her H4 valid
- at this stage can i change employer on H1B and also for 8th year and further
extns ? has anyone on this situation by any chance .....
any inputs / suggestions will be of great help. thanks in advance
hair Glow In The Dark Tatto Ink
UV Tattoo ink as an accent. A lot of people use the uv reactive ink as an. Posted in Blacklight Tattoo UV light · Blacklight Tattoo UV lightWhat do you mean by infinite? Only till your PD gets current. After that 1 year extensions.
more...
Glow in the dark tattoo ink.Immigrant petition was filed only for me. However, AoS has been filed for the entire family. So in my opinion the answers to three questions sholuld be 1 - No, 2- No, 3- Yes.- Would that be Correct?
Since the primary applicant of form I-539 is my wife, i wasn't sure if there should be a mention of my immigrant petition when describing the circumstances on a separate sheet of paper. Should I add receipt number of form I-485 or attach a copy of the form as support documents?
Thanks!
Once you file I-485 it is as good as filing an Immigrant petition. So your Answer will be 'Yes' for Everyone who has applied for I-485.
hot glow in the dark tattoo ink.
Glow in Dark Tattoo |I am in ROW, EB2 if they processed the interfiling, EB3 if not, with a PD of Dec 2002, and receipt date of 5 May 2007.
My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.
Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.
So here is my plan...
On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.
When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.
Any comments please?
more...house Glow In The Dark Tattoos.
Glow In The Dark ContactEh, I actually have to say I liked it better the last time.
tattoo tattoo ink -- can glow color
Prizm Black Tattoo Ink 8ozToday is a great day in IV history!
We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.
My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?
Anyone with experience please help.
Thanks in advance!
As long as you can submit your wife's pregnency certificate, you are OK. Besides, since your case will take at least 5 years to get the approval, you don't need to bother about RFEs.:-)
Regards,
IK
more...pictures Glow In The Dark Tatto Ink 1
Glow In The Dark Tattoos... there are always idiots in any group.
I wouldn't be worried if there were some idiots in this Chinese group. The reason I'm worried is because the entire group is idiot. These Chinese are knowing shooting themselves in the foot. They are ok as long as Indians are getting shot too. If this is not dumb then I don't know what is.
dresses Glow in Dark Tattoo |
in the dark tattoo inkindianabacklog
04-16 02:00 PM
they entered on a green form and no, it is not attached to the L1A Petition approval. So, they can just leave and then get stamped coming back in?
They will have to apply at the consulate wherever they came from and undergo an interview to get the visa put in their passport. Then they can enter with that visa in place. If their entry is on record which it could well be a flag may be raised as to the reason for their recent entry on the visa waiver program.
more...makeup Eyeball tattoos are created by a tattoo artist who injects pigment into the. UV Tattoo ink as an accent. A lot of people use the uv reactive ink as an
Glow In The Dark Tattoos.The answer to ur fulltime on H1 is NO...even a leave of absense wont help..as you are not a citizen..and every non citizen has to be on F1 if in FT program.....
Will you still get paid when u are a full time student..if no..then ur employment visa is invalid without paystubs...dont u agreee..;-)
if you want to be on H1..u are better off pursuing a PT program!..if ur GC comes thru..switch to FT...
been there...done that!
pointlesswait,
I respectfully disagree with your comment on no full time MBA on H-1. I infact know this first hand as one of my friends finished his full time MBA on H-1. His company was nice enough to keep him on the payroll but gave him 2 yrs of leave of absence. He is now back working for the same company. The only down side to his approach was that he ended up losing 2 yrs of his H-1 but his goal was to come back and work for the same company, so he didn't care.
girlfriend Prizm Black Tattoo Ink 8oz
These glow-in-the-dark tattoosHi All,
I have a scenario like this...
My wife and I got the receipt date for I-485 while my daughter did not...even though all of us filed on the same day through same mail package. It is puzzling how one would miss one application and process the others. Please let me know if anyone faced a similar situation.
The scene has changed a little bit with both of us receiving a FP mail notice recently. I wanted to know what would happen if both of us go ahead with the biometrics while not knowing the status of my daughters application.
Thanks...
hairstyles Glow in the dark tattoo ink.
glow in dark tattoo. Glow in Dark Tattoo Stickers; Glow in Dark Tattoo Stickers. GeekOFComedy. Oct 16, 07:55 AM. Chester drawers! BrilliantWe want widespread support from all Physicians.
If you are a resident, fellow, preparing for USMLE, practicing, j1 waiver everyone, please join the IV Physicians group. We need a lot of support for this bill.
Please spread the message and get your organizations to participate actively in this campaign.
Please post you pledge for support on this thread
Hi,
In 2005 I was working at california and my employer was at NJ. I did my tax filing with a all state agent abd he filed taxes for just NJ and federal.
Yesterday I got a notice from California that I have filed taxes using california address and didnot files state taxes for CA.
and I need to proof that I filed the taxes that year or file the taxes.
I went to HR block and prepared taxes for 2005 and mailed to them.
Same thing was there when I filed for 2006 taxes, my consultant didnt filed the taxes for CA.
So I prepared taxes for 2006 also and mailed to them. Both I mailed as a physical mail.
Did any one had similar experiance or any issues?
If you worked in CA you need to file the same state. You dont have to file the tax for the state where your employer resides.
Good luck with that. It didn't work for me either. The Doctor's office did not even accept my insurance in the first place evn though they were in my network, I don't know why but they gave some weird excuse. I was in no mood to argue and was eager to get the medicals done so I just paid up hoping to get it reimbursed but did not see a penny from the insurance co.
The doctor's office refused to give the insurance company the information they need - codes etc. The insurance company is willing to consider it if the provider gives the information. The provider loses out because the reimbursement is lesser than the cash they took from me. Anyway - I am filing a complaint. I think these providers are trying to scam people..
0 comments:
Post a Comment