Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, June 18, 2011

funny quotes on life

images funny quotes about life. funny funny quotes on life. short funny quotes about life.

  • short funny quotes about life.



  • bkarnik
    04-18 09:21 AM
    Guys:

    Before we get all excited and start signing petitions, please check to confirm whether you are legally safe by doing so. For more information please see this link from Murthy website http://www.murthy.com/news/n_parele.html

    I write this because the petition is sponsored by a campaign manager for Kennedy. Please be very careful in signing such petitions. I would recommend discussing any such petition on this forum and getting input from the IV folks or from your lawyers before signing any petition that supports an individual or any particular political party.





    wallpaper short funny quotes about life. funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life images.
  • funny quotes on life images.



  • aph0025
    11-12 09:41 AM
    Hi Gurus,
    It's amazing to see all the good work here! Please keep it up.
    My question is:
    I graduated with a Master's (MBA) from US in Dec. 06, have H1B approved from Oct. 1st 2007, through Comp. A (consultant). However, I have never worked with Comp. A, as they couldn't secure a project for me. Now, Comp. B has come forward to possibly hire me (non-consultant). How do I get my H1B transferred without the pay stubs, considering that Comp. B is a non-consulting company, and would need a very smooth transfer?





    funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life in
  • funny quotes about life in



  • h1techSlave
    04-27 10:32 PM
    This one is from Mathew Oh:

    After all, we should just focus on the upcoming CIR process rather than these piecemeal legislative bills.

    After watching all these dramas in the Senate/House, I feel the law makers are testing the waters with various types of immigration bills. Like the IV core team has always suggested, our only real chance is the CIR, whether we like it or not.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave





    2011 funny quotes on life images. funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • dipmay2002
    03-06 12:49 PM
    Me and my wife applied for EAD on July 2nd, 2007 and got EAD in first week of OCT with error on both cards; they swap our A#s; My card has my wife's number and my wife card had my A #; I talked to CR; asked me to send both cards back; waited for 3 months for new cards, took infopass in DEC...created atleast 5 SR ..resend 765 applications 3 time to TSC....keep calling them ....and at the end we got corrected cards last week....



    more...


    funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life images.
  • funny quotes on life images.



  • alterego
    10-19 08:15 PM
    Buy only if you have a time horizon of over 5 yrs now. Preferably 10 yrs.

    If you are in the enviable position of having a lot of cash or a big income ie cash flow. Then buy in steps every few months over the next 12-18 months, depending on when you see the recovery coming. Generally stocks predate the economy by 6 months and vice versa.

    Here is my guess. This recession will be deeper and longer than other recent ones. I'm thinking recovery by 2010 at best here. So, I'm guessing the stocks markets will languish here or hereabouts for atleast a few months. If the credit markets improve, you might see a relief rally of 20% or so, but when the economic reality of deleveraging sets in, a pull back is likely. So much of 2009 will likely be ripe with long term investment opportunities.

    The recovery will be more anemic than previous credit driven expansions as credit will almost certainly be more difficult to obtain going forward. So forget the days of 20 plus percent stocks gains, if you're making 10% you are making a killing going forward. If doubling or slightly better for your money in 10 yrs sounds like a good deal to you, that is the kind of deal you can probably expect and should go ahead and invest. If you feel you can do better elsewhere, buy that. We will see virtually no home price appreciation for the next 5 yrs, and perhaps a little longer. The concept of real estate as an investment is now out of vogue and will be so for some time, that along with tougher credit, and an inventory overhang will flatten any price appreciation anytime soon.

    Taxes will almost certainly go up in some way or the other and future earnings power will probably erode in the coming decade. From the immigrant community perspective the best we can hope for is that the US decides to use the tax code to encourage savings by switching to a consumption tax and encourage savings and investments. It remains to be seen what approach they will take to taxes. In my view to purely tax the rich will not be as successful (though it will almost certainly be part of the mix of measures) as a more comprehensive and thoughtful overhaul.

    Good luck!





    funny quotes on life. funny quotes life. funny
  • funny quotes life. funny



  • ItIsNotFunny
    05-14 06:00 AM
    __________All Other________ China _________ India __________ Mexico _______ Phillipines

    EB-1_________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C
    EB-2_________ C ________ 01 APR 04 _____ 01 APR 04 _________ C ____________ C
    EB-3_____ 01 MAR 06 _____ 22 Mar 03 _____ 01 NOV 01 _____ 01 JUL 02 _____ 01 MAR 06
    Other_____01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03


    Everything else is current.

    Link to travel.state.gov bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4231.html

    Woke up too late! :)



    more...


    funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life. funny
  • funny quotes about life. funny



  • cox
    November 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
    Hey, if you have a paying customer that is happy and a freeloading web-browsing "advisor" that isn't...

    Yeah, but I respect the opinions of the web-browsing advisor more... :)

    Need some urgent help [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Need some urgent help






    2010 funny quotes about life in funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life. funny
  • funny quotes about life. funny



  • zCool
    04-15 03:08 PM
    (1)Do I have to re-send the new 1-94 card to the USCIS which I receive upon my return?
    -- No. Plenty of folks travel during AOS. Never heard need to update. They ask while applying coz last enter date before filing of AOS is important for identifying status and validity.

    (2)Will surrendering the old 1-94 and getting a new one mess up my 485 record (in case those folks want to verify anything again)?
    -- You may want to keep copy of I-94s for your purpose. it's a good practice regardless. But NO. there should not be issue with surrendering.

    (3)Have you heard of anyone who has had trouble re-entering the US with a pending 485; valid H1B visa; and no advanced parole?
    -- Folks can have trouble re-entering for any number of reasons. but having valid h1 visa and no AP isn't one of them.



    Dear Friends:
    I would appreciate if someone could answer these 3 questions for me:

    As you know, when we submitted our 485 (AOS-EB) applications, we also submitted a copy of our most recent 1-94 card with it. This summer I will be leaving the US for 4 months, and on my port of exit will be surrendering the 1-94 card (a copy of which is with the USCIS). On return I will be receiving a fresh 1-94 card. Now my questions are:
    (1)Do I have to re-send the new 1-94 card to the USCIS which I receive upon my return?
    (2)Will surrendering the old 1-94 and getting a new one mess up my 485 record (in case those folks want to verify anything again)?
    (3)Have you heard of anyone who has had trouble re-entering the US with a pending 485; valid H1B visa; and no advanced parole?
    Kindly let me know; I have no attorney, and your input will be so appreciated. Thanks.



    more...


    funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life in
  • funny quotes about life in



  • amitsri_74
    06-27 04:45 PM
    I am on H1-B which expired on June 18th (extension filed) and my I-485 is pending since Sep 2007. I got my EAD in Feb 2008 but I am still using my H1-B with my current employer. My wife is on H4 (extension filed with mine) and her EAD is received at USCIS May 13th under processing

    I need expert's help to understand the following

    1) I am getting a good job offer and want to move to other employer July 31 on EAD.
    2) Since my H1-Extension is no received I cannot transfer it now but I get it I will transfer it.
    3) Can I join my new employer using my EAD (which was not used with my current employer) invoking AC21 and 180 period is passed since the 485 Application receipt date (Sep 14th)
    4) If I join using EAD, will my wife be out of status as H4 will be void, however her EAD is under process but not yet received.

    Any help will be highly appreciated

    Amit





    hair funny quotes on life and love. funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life.
  • funny quotes on life.



  • NKR
    09-22 09:00 AM
    Thats what GC means to me.

    On the other hand...Its just the current state of mind...

    You are asking 'What is GC, is it worth it?'. But you don't ask the same thing about other things...like 'What is Money, is it worth it?' !! 'What is family, is it worth it?'

    But people do enter a state of mind, where other things become more important to them than what is important to you or me (like money, family....GC etc).
    .

    Dude, Your PD is in early 2001 and you are so calm and composed?. I am amazed with your �current state of mind�. I hope you get your GC soon.



    more...


    funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life in
  • funny quotes about life in



  • Gray_xx
    05-28 10:32 AM
    whatta ? I see such mess first time in my life





    hot funny quotes on life images. funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life and
  • funny quotes about life and



  • texcan
    08-22 03:00 PM
    " Rally in each state" is a fantastic idea. Lets do it.
    But lets concentrate on one location in Texas and for that matter in
    every state to pack more punch.

    I think everyone can drive to one common location in texas.
    Since Austin is capital, i propose rally in Austin for Texas.


    Let do it.



    more...


    house funny quotes about life with funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life in
  • funny quotes about life in



  • senthil1
    07-12 12:01 AM
    Various conspiracy theories are

    1. They made all PD current for July to encourage legal immigrants to support CIR. CIR is failed they backed out on July. But it has weak argument as they moved PD for about 2 years in previous month.

    2. They made PD current based on rules and regulations as 60k Visa was available. But USCIS may lose fees increase so they backed out to get more revenue. If this is correct they will make all PD current in Oct 2007. But I do not think this will be reason as just for more money for Organization anyone will risk their career. If anyone gets personal financial gain then they might do but here there is no chance for that

    3. Because first 2 weeks of June not much approvals of I485 DOS made all PD current. But when USCIS started approving cases they realized that there were enough applications already and alerted DOS and DOS issued revised VB
    4. USCIS does not want flooding of I485 applications as that will be shown up as backlog. To prevent that they asked DOS to issue revised VB



    There is going to be 3 important questions in Lawsuit(If court accepts lawsuit for consideration) or congress hearing(if happens)

    1. Whether DOS or USCIS violated law in issuing revised VB.
    2. Whether they violated law in bypassing FBI check for applications to make Visa numbers unavailable
    3. Why they could not accept the I485 applications based on First VB? What is the need for issuing revised VB?



    If this is true it's really horrible and scary that this gov. agency is handling our applications.





    tattoo funny quotes life. funny funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • glen
    08-05 11:53 AM
    I got my passport renewed last year by mail. It took 7 - 8 weeks to get the old and new passports.


    I am sorry for posting in here, but I was wondering if someone actually went in person to the Houston Consulate to get their passport renewed. Also, do we need to have any reason to attend in person at the Consulate such as emergency, etc.

    I am from India and my passport is expiring on Aug 17. I read before in the forum that it is better to go in person to renew the passport. Any experiences please let me know.

    Thanks a bunch



    more...


    pictures funny quotes about life. funny funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life with
  • funny quotes about life with



  • va2000
    10-10 09:30 AM
    My lawyer told me that using EAD will not effected H4 status . It is good to get extensions on H4 along with H1 even you use your EAD to be safer side if some thing wrong with 485





    dresses funny quotes about life and funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life for
  • funny quotes about life for



  • pappu
    08-08 03:59 PM
    IV is organizing nationwide calls for its members that are taking part in the August 2009 action item. These calls will be providing our strategy and tips to everyone for the upcoming congressional visits. It is very important for everyone taking part in the action item to attend these calls.
    ==================================

    Call 1:
    Tuesday August 11, 8 PM EST

    Call 2
    Wednesday August 12, 9 PM EST

    ==========================
    Note:The call-in codes will be posted on the state chapter yahoo/google groups. Please contact your state chapter leader. If you do not have a chapter, you can contact your nearest state chapter.http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52. The chapter leader will verify you and provide this info.

    Thanks
    Team IV



    more...


    makeup funny quotes about life in funny quotes on life. funny quotes about life with
  • funny quotes about life with



  • willigetgc?
    01-21 01:15 PM
    To avoid being like the thread running a few days ago, I don't want to be responding to each response. However, I do want clear a few things:
    I am not promoting one parenting technique over the other.
    As I said, I agree with a few things and disagree with a few things the author talks about.

    Having kids myself, I cannot think of a parent who would do harm to their own child. Each set of parents come with their own parenting skills that works for them and their children. I leave it at that.

    I only posted this because my doc asked me of my opinion and I in turn asked the opinion of IV members. If this thread is going to turn ugly, lets stop it, that was not my intention.





    girlfriend funny quotes on life and love. funny quotes on life. Funny Quotes About Life
  • Funny Quotes About Life



  • arihant
    10-26 09:37 AM
    I am not referring to the receipt notice. I am talking about the actual approval notice. I need to know this so that I can plan for Visa appointments.





    hairstyles funny quotes about life in funny quotes on life. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • mbartosik
    05-30 01:28 PM
    I understand if someone was stuck in BEC, we all got s****ed with that.
    But why given that the H1B is only intended to be for a maximum of 6 years would anyone leave it until the last year to apply.

    PERM has been around for a while now, and anyone approaching 6 years should have already filed PERM or be ready to leave after year 6.





    PHANI_TAVVALA
    06-17 10:39 AM
    it's fifth-third





    perm2gc
    08-24 04:56 PM
    The situation seems pretty grim...there are about 80 k indian students
    coming to the US every year in total about 250-350 k including all international students (I assume) and at least 50% of them want to work after graduation (I assume)..with the h1 cap at 65K(lot of them taken away by consultants) ...and the lots of school funding squeezed because of the war..Most students (I assume) study with no AID hoping to get a job to repay some of the loan/ father's money...

    I think prospective students need to know the real situation out here..before
    they make a choice of studying here.

    I hope this grim situation is temporary... It seems you want awake everyone about coming to USA for Studies..Good View but dont try to blame on others for what is happening.. We are in line in a BROKEN System..



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online