Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, June 27, 2011

christina hendricks hot

images christina hendricks hot photos. christina hendricks hot. christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks Photo Set

  • Christina Hendricks Photo Set



  • PDOCT05
    09-10 03:04 PM
    Follwoing user name person got his check cashed.
    "rajvepa"
    His appication reached at NSC 11:14AM and signed by F HEINAUER

    Is your checks got cashed?





    wallpaper Christina Hendricks Photo Set christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks
  • Christina Hendricks



  • hebron
    07-21 12:30 PM
    Anyone interested in email template I used to send...?pls let me know.

    Yes, Please share the template.





    christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks Hot London
  • Christina Hendricks Hot London



  • bombaysardar
    06-13 06:40 AM
    WOuld appreciate if you can share your experiences.
    Thanks!





    2011 Christina Hendricks christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks
  • Christina Hendricks



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-21 12:34 PM
    Look at us. We fight and worry and waste our life for such petty things as a plastic card.
    Pray for your, your family's and friends' health..which is all what matters.

    Please go to India, atleast for some time and get a second opinion from good hospitals. And remember, Prayer is the most powerful healer.



    more...


    christina hendricks hot. images christina hendricks hot
  • images christina hendricks hot



  • GCOP
    09-02 03:55 PM
    Try to call them or you may write a letter to them. I really hope and pray you get your EAD card soon. I also had applied in June and received few days ago. Good Luck.
    I filed on June 18th (RD) and I am still waiting...current one Expires in 3 weeks. Any suggestion what I should do.





    christina hendricks hot. makeup christina hendricks hot. christina-hendricks-hot-wat. christina
  • makeup christina hendricks hot. christina-hendricks-hot-wat. christina



  • royus77
    07-02 08:27 AM
    I am starting this thread for the july filers to track right from fedex delivery to Receipt Number, EAD and APO .Let post the details.



    more...


    christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks Photo Set
  • Christina Hendricks Photo Set



  • h4help
    10-12 08:33 AM
    How current is the online status on this uscis website ?
    I check it every day ..

    For my husband, even though it said card production ordered, the tier 1 customer service said that it was still pending.

    But still he got his card, then only after a few days, the cust service also said the same status..

    anybody faced this ambiquity with customer service ?





    2010 Christina Hendricks Hot London christina hendricks hot. christina hendricks hot photos. christina hendricks hot.
  • christina hendricks hot photos. christina hendricks hot.



  • ca_immigrant
    02-01 11:48 PM
    All the best asdcrajnet.. Both countries are equally good, we have lived in both.. so we know how to adjust..

    Few points that you may need to find out before you go..

    1) Apply for POI for your kid, you may have already done it. There is a restriction that you need to visit nearby police station every 180 days if your son is in India (because he is a US citizen), try to find out more about that and see what you can do to avoid it (may be get a India visa as opposed to a POI)
    If you go to a police station, 100% guarantee they will ask for a bribe or make things difficult for us.
    2) The school fees for non-Indian citizens is very high, because your son falls under NRI category, try to find out about it, and if possible share with us too.

    Everything is good back home but there are few issues which I see are a problem,

    1) Nothing moves ahead without bribery, if we need our stuff to move up the queue, say if it is land registration or getting approval for something - it will not move with bribery and any govt office related work we need to wait a lot and service is bad, unlike here in US there is no bribing and things are so streamlined and good. We can talk about ethics and moral values and not give bribe but then our need will never get fulfilled for years if we decide to go as per queue.
    2) If you are in IT, the work hours are horrible, most of IT companies are outside city limits, we will end up going early in the morning and return late night (because hey we need to talk to onsite guys). If an employee leaves at 5:30 or 6 PM it means there he is not working - not sure when this culture would change there. Again most of them work on saturdays, so only sunday is a holiday, here in US i can leave work at 5 PM or 5:30 and come home and spend time with family.
    3) Commute is very tough back home - too much traffic than what the roads can handle, there is traffic in US too but it is decent traffic, everyone follows rules and lane sense is there. Back home it is really horrible.

    For your PD you have waited for a long time, I would suggest you wait for 1-2 more years and give it a try. We can always go back to India no one is going to stop us, but the return is not very easy. Nowadays h1b approvals and stamping has become a nightmare.

    All the best in whatever decision you make. Everything is for good :)


    Is OCI an option ? I am actually a little confused as to what happened to the OCI option now a days ?
    My daughter is 5 and is a US citizen and we got an OCI for here in 2006.

    Now we have a son who is 5 months and looks like OCI is not an option anymore...and we will have to get a PIO...

    Also I think for the PIO route....you have to report to the police...only if you are above 18....

    On bribery...I know it was a big issue before...but I thought people are more scared to take bribes now a days due to the way there are hidden cameras everywhere...
    I magine taking ur iphone and trying to bribe a cop back home (while recording) .... -:)

    yes, I myself have bribed some idiot policemen , when I was still in India in 1999-2000.
    ek tho paise lethe hein aur upar se chilate bhi hein...they take moeny from you and also yell at you...(yes when you are quite younger they do not respect you and just take money from you for all weird reasons)
    ...I wish I had a iphone then which could record the @#%#$^%$^



    more...


    christina hendricks hot. christina hendricks hot photos
  • christina hendricks hot photos



  • aroranuj
    02-26 08:50 PM
    Just made a contribution of $51 to OUR cause. Unique Transaction ID #7EJ0507917662511X

    Guys, can we please keep this thread for DONATIONS ONLY...

    Thanks.





    hair Christina Hendricks christina hendricks hot. On Christina Hendricks#39;
  • On Christina Hendricks#39;



  • desi3933
    05-11 05:16 PM
    we are talking about inclusion logic here. Not the exclusion logic.

    I do see in sec 203 how some one becomes eligible for "eb quota". I dont see ebdependents there. I see only eb primary.

    I am sorry, I am not interested to carry this debate forward for the fun of debating. I strongly urge you to read sec 203. Thanks for understanding.

    Read for yourself.

    INA 203(d) Treatment of family members

    A spouse or child as defined in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b)(1) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.


    This means that if primary beneficiary is using visa number from EB(2) classification then dependent(s) will also be using same classification as primary beneficiary (i.e. EB(2) in this example).


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    christina hendricks hot. This red-hot actress has been
  • This red-hot actress has been



  • makemygc
    06-22 11:05 AM
    My labour and I-140 is approved last year and I am working with current employer from last 1 and half years. Employer is making good money trough me.

    As now the dates are current, my employer is trying to exploit me.
    He is not responding to my mails, and not picking my phone.

    Last modified message which I got from him is that:

    The whole financials for the company changes with filing 485 for you immediately. So, it is definitely a loss for company to process your 485 immediately.

    you need to come with items that you are ready to compromise in return; so that the company also benefits by helping you."

    I am very much in tension and he is talking to me.

    Can someone suggest what may be the option for me?

    This is really a sorry situation. On one side your employer is saying wholy company's fiancial is dependent on you and on other side he is asking how can you benefit company. There is not much you can do other than doing a sweet talk him and see if you can come up with some compromise.
    He might ask you to sign some bond to stay in the company for next few years. See if you can reduce that duration as well as get the surety that will not impact your increment.

    Although several people will advise you for the aggresive stance but I don't think you would like to move in that direction.

    Other option is to file your I-485 youself or through some attorney ( other than your employer's), if you have the employment letter and I-140 approval.





    hot images christina hendricks hot christina hendricks hot. christina hendricks hot photos
  • christina hendricks hot photos



  • tikka
    06-05 07:43 PM
    GUYS/ GALS
    Please contribute to IV.



    more...


    house About Christina Hendricks christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks - American
  • Christina Hendricks - American



  • n2b
    08-13 02:04 PM
    which center ..am guessing NSC but guys please post the center too

    It is NSC





    tattoo makeup christina hendricks hot. christina-hendricks-hot-wat. christina christina hendricks hot. Voluptuous Christina Hendricks
  • Voluptuous Christina Hendricks



  • stldude
    08-13 03:56 PM
    SRC is always Texas , LIN is Nebraska. Also when you input the receipt number in USCIS case status website it tells you which center this application is with.
    can you tell by the images of cashed checks that were they cashed by TSC or NSC... or any kind of SRC# or LIN# on them to indicated whether it was cashed by TSC or NSC?



    more...


    pictures Christina Hendricks Photo Set christina hendricks hot. christina hendricks hot photos
  • christina hendricks hot photos



  • letsgetit
    05-23 09:04 AM
    Sent email to senators in my area of virginia and also called the senators..Will call more and send emails.
    Thanks IV for the job you are doing...It is indeed commendable.





    dresses christina hendricks hot photos christina hendricks hot. Christina-Hendricks-Alexis-
  • Christina-Hendricks-Alexis-



  • vij
    06-14 08:03 PM
    Who are all still waiting for Receipt notices? please share your info

    Here are my details
    File on June 1 at NSC
    I-140 approved by NSC
    No Receipt notice
    Checks not cashed yet,



    more...


    makeup christina hendricks hot photos christina hendricks hot. About Christina Hendricks
  • About Christina Hendricks



  • desi3933
    06-27 11:41 AM
    Here you go - These are the wordings !

    $$$$
    1. Employee had agreed to pay $ 10,000 if Employee resigns within first year of receiving the green card (hereinafter “Commitment Period”). After payment of the salary for the working days till the commitment period subject to all applicable payroll taxes and deductions, completes the transaction and Employee agrees that he has no other claims against the company.
    $$$$$

    Also there are more sensitive clauses like >>>>

    8. EMPLOYEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS AGREEMENT CREATES A PERMANENT BAR AGAINST THE FILING OF ANY LAWSUIT OR THE ASSERTION OF ANY LEGAL CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST ANY RELEASEE WITH RESPECT TO ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, OBLIGATIONS, BREACHES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OR OCCURRING PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION HEREOF, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN BY EMPLOYEE.

    BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, EMPLOYEE STATES THAT HE:
    a) HAS READ IT AND HAS HAD SUFFICIENT TIME TO CONSIDER ITS TERMS;
    b) UNDERSTANDS IT AND KNOWS THAT HE IS GIVING UP IMPORTANT RIGHTS;
    c) AGREES WITH EVERYTHING IN IT;
    d) HAS CONSULTED WITH AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING IT; AND
    3
    e) HAS SIGNED IT KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY.
    FOR A PERIOD OF SEVEN (7) DAYS AFTER THE EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY EMPLOYEE, EMPLOYEE MAY REVOKE THIS AGREEMENT; AND THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT BECOME EFFECTIVE OR ENFORCEABLE UNTIL THE REVOCATION PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.
    IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed and entered into this Agreement.

    There are many points on which this agreement can be defended.
    1. No fixed time period. Staying upto 1 year after getting GC is same as saying work until the car engine for the company CEO's car goes out. Nobody can predict either one.
    2. Usually waiver of filing lawsuit by employee involves sum of money for its consideration. Many employer pay employee month salary (or part/multiple) to offer agreement for not suing. Agreement terms without consideration are usually null and void. For example, I can't have agreement with you that you will deliver free newspaper without stating consideration/compensation for you.
    3. Company can claim for GC Expenses and other related expenses if employee leaves within reasonable and agreed period. So probably $10,000 is in the agreement to cover that.

    Now for the bad news, defending this agreement could cost much more than $10,000, besides time and hassles. More so, if employee and employer are in two different states as employer can file suit in their state. In short, $10,000 is cost of moving out of this job at the time of your choice. You could also look at it as the added cost of GC.

    I suggest you should consider making a plan to move in your life and career. As they say, freedom is priceless.

    Good Luck.

    Not a legal advice.
    ----------------------------------
    Green Card holder since May 2002

    desi3933 at gmail.com





    girlfriend Voluptuous Christina Hendricks christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks is a hot
  • Christina Hendricks is a hot



  • neverbefore
    08-25 12:37 PM
    Folks

    Can anyone advise on what docs to take along for an Infopass appointment?

    The result of my SR was a recommendation by them to set up an Infopass. Going there this Friday.

    Thanks for any advise and guidance.





    hairstyles This red-hot actress has been christina hendricks hot. Christina Hendricks Hot Photos
  • Christina Hendricks Hot Photos



  • amitjoey
    05-23 07:27 PM
    I have sent to my state senators + 10 senators IV identified. I have also sent an email to the ND senator after he voiced his support for our cause on the senate floor today. I now plan to write to all 2008 presidential candidates. Most importantly I am going to write to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, as he has always been a champion of business and immigrant communities.

    great, good job caydee.





    delhiguy79
    07-25 02:56 PM
    but if we take rental, dont they ask why u brought rental?



    I took my car.Once you get landed immigrant status in canada, everything needs to be transferred with you. They asked me either transfer my car or take it back to USA right away.As I have my family with me, So I argued for a while but no success. So i went to the customs and let them fill up the paper work to get the car transferred.Also they dont let your personal car to list in the things to follow paperwork, if you are driving the same car.I came back to USA after two weeks. But the transfer procedure still require you to get clearance from the USA for which you have to give the 72 hour notice to some agency and then take the car.Also you need Manufacturing clearance recall letter(which can be done both in USA & Canada).
    I did not pay canadian customs a fee which is 209 + tax, as I want to bring the car back to usa. You have 45 days to get all this things done , other wise You have to export the car back to USA. They told me to send the payment or they will send a reminder notice after 10 days, which to date i have not received yet.You have to buy insurance and change the odometer into Km and also headlights should remain on when you start your car. I dont know what gonna happen, but I will sell the car if I have to, and send them the sale receipt.By the way i entered from detriot, and everything went smoothly.





    Jimi_Hendrix
    12-11 10:43 PM
    If you know what I mean.



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online