
praying angel tattoo designsI recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.
At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.
Its so simple no problem at all.
Happy Journey...
Praying Angel Rib Tattoo arefreddyCR
January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.
OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve
Guardian Angel Tattoo TatooIn the context of Premium processing of H1B�s, I-140, EAD�s etc can we press our demands to newly elected Dems to have I-485 premium processing by paying extra $$$ to USCIS?
"Premium GC processing" will work as follows:
Pre-processing Condition/Base Rules:
If your I-140 is approved & you have filed I-485 and your I-485 is pending for more than 575 or 600 days (whats ever USCIS website says of # days..) is mentioned against your case#.....
...THEN pay USCIS e.g. $1000 or $0000 & get your "GC" !!!
USCIS will assign temporary VISA# for such "Premium Paid GC" and when VISA# will be available that VISA# will be assigned to your " Premium Paid GC"..
Premium Paid GC - Few base Rules:
Before issuing " Premium Paid GC ", USCIS will ensure/check their existing GC process along with following additional checks:
1. Pre- adjudicated:
Your case is Pre-adjudicated, I-140 approved, file is complete & case is waiting ONLY for Visa# availability
2. Income Tax & W2�s:
Applicant pays Income Tax, files W2�s for say 3-4 years
3. EAD�s more than 3:
I 485 applicants are repeatedly applying for EAD's for more than 2 to 3 years
4. Check Legal entry in USA:
Copy of I-94 to ensure that I-485 applicant is �Legally� entered in USA
5. Security Threat/Name Check:
Name check is complete & applicant is NO longer a "Threat" to National security, if Name check is NOT done, expedite it to FBI. If Name Check is not completed by FBI, request I-485 applicant to submit �Local� Police station �Clearance records� from all the �Address� where he/she stayed in USA (address specified in Labor). If a person is here for more than say 4-5 years, have clean �Police clearance record� and law abiding �Legal� Tax payer, how he/she can be threat to National Security?
6. FP:
Finger Printing at least once (NOT over by 15 months etc..)
7. Biometric:
I-485 applicants Biometric 2 (or 1,2,3) has been done at least one time
8. H1B/H4 extensions:
I-485 Primary applicant (his/her derivative) are completed their H1B extension more than 6 years and repeatedly extending H1/H4�s (to say enough, he/she is here for more than 6 years legally)
After applying this Basic Thumb Rules, issue " Premium GC" to applicant & assign VISA# later whenever VISA# is available.
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
praying angel tattoos. Praying Angel Tattoo Belt; Praying Angel Tattoo Belt. gt1948. Jun 14, 08:50 AM. Store opens at 7am per ATamp;T memo. Preordered mine 6/9Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Greatly appreciate.
I paid the money to my company who has applied for my H1B. I am not too sure whom they will address the check to. They only sent me the Fedex tracking no. which tells that the application is received by USCIS, Vermont on April 7th.
I am fine if it is taking time but my only concern is whether this company has really sent my H1B petition. Is there any way to find it out?
Regds,
Vani
No way, you will have to ask your employer
more...
Print Praying Angel TattooDear IV Members,
I am 2nd July filer for I485,I-131,I-765.I got my receipts nos.a week ago by calling IO.
Now my question is that today when i called them to ask about the FP notices then they told me that our application was received on 13th August,2007 but our application was received on 2nd July and we have the proof.
Plz help me out as to how can i fix the exchanged dates ???????????
I will be really thankful to you
Thanking
alkg
tattooed girls galleries waslost_in_migration
05-15 10:42 AM
/\/\
more...
Praying Angel Tattoo 1...if you want...i'll post here..
Great find..
Please post all news related info here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4805&highlight=media
praying guardian angel tattoo black and shade by dublin ireland tattoo. Full back piece tattoo of magical angel with clouds and stars background.Hi,
My wife's EAD is expiring on 8/3, and the renewal was filed on 5/19 w/ notice date 5/24.
We have just requested expedite request but may not get it in time.
She just entered into USA using AP in July.
485 was filed in Aug 07.
If she continues to work till the EAD is processed, would she be protected under rule 245K? Does she need to stop working immediately?
And what happens if she does not get the EAD by Aug 19 (90 days)? Would the infopass office issue an interim EAD based on the application?
Thanks,
more...
praying angel tattoo. pictures of angel tattoos. pictures of angel tattoos. maflynn. Apr 12, 02:21 PM. ouch that is one sizable servicegreensignal
12-31 11:04 AM
thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009
You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.
How to make a zombie tattooSince yesterday after reading June bulletin, it seems that we are loosing "focus" now..no one is asking what discussions are going on CIR shdeuled on May 14?
Correct me if I am wrong!!
more...
Praying Angel Religious TattooWonderful support. Thank you. So far we have over 850 viewings and have been rated 76 times and 23 comments. That has managed to push us to #6 in the News and Politics stories of the day. This morning we overtook a Ron Paul story. If you have not had a chance to check the video out, please rate it by clicking on the stars or leave a comment as that will push our position even further.
Thank you once again. My son is beginning to get quite optimistic that CNN might just pick this one :-)
Praying Angel Tattoo Beltgreensignal
12-31 11:04 AM
thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009
You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.
more...
Print Praying Angel Rib TattooIf the ROW numbers are not used up, they could be used for EB3/EB2 for India 9and China to some extent) at the end of the Fiscal year. All these AILF/AILA lawyers are saying there is no law for doing this.
But I don't see anyone mentioning anywhere that Law prohibits explicitly using those numbers for India EB3, like they did this year. The Visa bulletin provides guidelines on the country cap, but it does not address the unused numbers condition at the end of fiscal year. SO using them for some backlogged countries is not against the law. I think it finally depends on the internal USCIS officials who interprets the law. They will do whatever they want internally within those guide lines. If nothing is written explicitly that it is against the law, then they are not breaking the law. i am not sure if my assumption and interpretation is correct. But these are my thoughts based on events. But This thread has very good observations and study of the past events. Thanks to Dollar500 and Sanju.
Print Praying Angel WithPixel Stretching and Liquifying are 2 different things. Liquifying is cool though, you can also come up with some good creations with that.
more...
Print Praying Angel TattooHi all,
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.
The most recent USCIS memo says that if initial evidence is missing, then they can deny the petition without bothering to send the RFE. This is memo as of June 17th.
Employment verification letter is listed in the intial evidence on 485 form. So it is very risk to send 485 without that coz it could get denied without you ever seeing an RFE.
Ask your lawyer if he has read the USCIS memo on June 17th. If he hasnt, then send him/her this link:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
Thanks.
Full back piece tattoo of magical angel with clouds and stars background. Size:200x324 - 23k: Praying Hands Tattoo Yes, that#39;s a pair of hands prayingIf the first labor is done through PERM, can the 2nd labor be filed? I had heard that there is a policy of one PERM per company per employee. Does that not apply if the new job with the same company is substantially different. That's right. Second PERM can be filed for same employee at same company if first PERM is already approved (not pending) and second PERM is for a "substantially different" position.
Would you please elaborate on "substantially different". If the job title is different and job duties are very different, would that qualify as "substantially different". I have been thinking about doing the same. This is not well defined. In my case, the second PERM was for a position in a different O*NET category and a different job zone, and this was considered "substantially different" by DoL. My guess would be that if the two positions are different O*net codes, you should probably be fine (this is a guess only - please consult your attorney).
Is there any issue when 1st labor was not a PERM labor and 2nd labor is going to be PERM labor and both from same employer ?Sorry, I don't have any experience in that area, so I can't comment.
more...
Guardian Angel Prayer Tattoo.I will need to extend my H-1B next year. So far I have found 3 immigration lawyers who are not that expensive and seem to be responsive to queries (email or phone). Comments from anyone who has experience with any of these 3 attorneys will be appreciated:
1. Prashanthi Reddy - http://www.reddyesq.com/
2. George M. Sabga Jr. - http://www.us-immigration-attorney.com/
3. Andrew Dutton - http://www.immigration-counselor.builderspot.com/
praying hands rosary tattoo.Easy...
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
praying angel tattoo. Praying Angel Tattoo Belt; Praying Angel Tattoo Belt. Nermal. Mar 18, 03:23 PMI was thinking on how USCIS may be working.. heres my thought.
Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"
Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.
Again a clerk comes to the officer and says :D saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.
To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mine was approved on Nov 15th 2010 but still have not received it. I called customer service 4 times but no user.
Last week I had info pass appointment and the lady told me they will track my package as they have already sent it on Nov 15th. Still nothing
All the best in you case.
I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved September 2008 through Employer A. My priority date is March 2008. I moved to Employer B. My old Employer A will not revoke my I-140. He is ready to hire me again, If I want to go back. I am completing 5 years in January 2011.
It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:
1. Do I need to go back to my old employer A to apply my I-485. If yes is there any specific time period to go back to my old employer A.
2. If I stay with my current Employer B. will I get 6th extension and will my old priority date will be considered with new processs.
3. which one is best choice, like staying with employer B or going back to Employer A.
Thanks for your help.
Ram
0 comments:
Post a Comment