Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, June 17, 2011


Emma Watson is reportedly dating her The Perks of Being a Wallflower co-star, Johnny Simmons.

A source tells UK's OK! Magazine that Emma, 21, and Johnny, 24, have become close on set in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with Emma even planning to move to LA.

Earlier this month, Emma Watson told UK's Sunday Time that she is in search of love, but it seems to keep evading her, and she can't figure out why.

She fretted that boys don't call her back after meeting her.

"I ask my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?'" she said. "My friends tell me, 'Probably because they're intimidated.' It must be the fame wall. It must be the circus that goes around me."

Emma has had two relationships in the past; financier Jay Barrymore and the frontman of the indie North Yorkshire band One Night Only George Craig. Both men where British.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online