Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zor ka jhatka runners-up and Bigg Boss 3 inmate Claudia Ciesla has her eyes set on Bollywood, and the German model of Polish descent can't think of better way to enter the industry than with a sizzling item number.

Following her success on reality TV, Claudia was announced brand ambassador of a leading alcohol company, but she is yearning for more.

"I have been taking up dancing lessons in bolly dancing and also learning Hindi language which I just love," says the sexy model and wannabe actress. "I am a Mumbai resident now. I think of Germany as my hometown. So now I think that I am ready to perform on the big screen. I am all set to show my talent as a dancer, and what better than an item number would do it".

Claudia has been doing a number of dance shows. She was recently seen sharing stage space with other Bollywood stars for the National Games closing ceremony in Ranchi.

Speaking of item numbers, Claudia was asked which item numbers she likes best, Sheila ki jawani or Munni badnam.

"Both of the numbers are just brilliant but I haven't seen a sexier item then Sheila ki jawani," she said.

Prepping for her Bollywood debut, Claudia is learning martial art and action, as well as doing meditation and Yoga.

There is, of course, more to Claudia than sumptuous curves. She is helping and supporting various NGOs from quite a while now.

Claudia has unabashedly succumbed to the lure of Bollywood. Now, it remains to be seen how long can Bollywood resist her lure.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online