Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Hollywood actor Guy Pearce says he did not find it difficult to shoot intimate scenes with co-star Kate Winslet in the TV miniseries ”Mildred Pierce”.The 43-year-old ”King”s Speech” actor joked, “Doing the intimate scenes was easy, going home to my wife afterwards was tricky.”Pearce said his wife accepted the scenes only because of Winslet, reported Contactmusic.”She said if it had to be anyone, she”s glad it was with Kate,” he added.Winslet too found it easy to bond with his co-star.”I had two heartthrobs in my whole teenage years; one was Patrick Swayze, and the other was Guy Pearce. I”d actually fake illness to stay off school and watch the 13.25 edition of ”Neighbours,” she said.”Throughout ”Mildred Pierce”, whenever we had an intimate scene or an intimate scene, before they said, ”cut!” I”d turn to the camera and break into the theme tune and, bless Guy, he was very good about it and he just sort of giggled. But I was pathetic, unashamedly pathetic, about the whole thing,” Winslet added.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online