Get paid To Promote at any Location

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lady GaGa has revealed that being "glamorous" and "stylish" has nothing to do with her wealth.

The singer insisted that wearing flesh-coloured spikes on her forehead and platform shoes is ''just another day at the office".

Speaking in an interview with Gayle King, while wearing spikes on her face and shoulders, huge platform shoes and a leather dress, she said: "I live a glamorous, stylish life. It's nothing to do with money or anything. It's just the way I choose to live.

"I just woke up in my New York apartment and just wanted to be myself today, so I wore my vintage mute glare catsuit and these are my favourite shoes right now.

"They're creepers and they're made into platforms. I'm very excited about that. It's just another day at the office."

The 24-year-old then claimed that the spikes on her face were natural: "They've been there this whole time but I waited until I'd put 'Born This Way' out for you to see them."

GaGa also said that she doesn't care what people think of her.
She added: "I always like to say people take me too seriously and not seriously enough at the same time.

"I think there's an incredible amount of scrutiny on young women and I think there's a tremendous amount of analysis that goes into everything, but I just don't care what people think of me to be perfectly blunt."

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online