Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lady GaGa has revealed that she was told by her drama teachers at university that she would never make it as a star.

The 24-year-old explained that they said she was "too ethnic" to ever be successful.

She told the crowd during a concert at Madison Square Garden last night that her teachers said: "You'll never be the heroine, the blonde, the star. Your hair's too dark. You look too ethnic."

She went on to say that she had replied to them: "What about Liza?" - referencing actress and singer Liza Minelli, who was at the show.

The singer also praised her hometown New York and thanked her fans for making her "brave".

She added: "I used to live 20 blocks from here, so I saw all those names go up on the Marquis, and I always wanted to see my name up in those lights.

"You made me brave, little monsters, and New York made me brave."

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online