Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, November 27, 2010

David's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

Where to start, it’s been a busy few weeks. I’m still disappointed thinking about our recent loss to Dallas in the Conference Finals, never easy to lose, especially as we were one game away from the MLS Cup Final. Credit to Dallas though, they took their chances, but we’ll learn from it and come back stronger next year.

I’m currently in Australia with The Galaxy, we’ve got a post-season tour match against A-League side Newcastle Jets and we are doing a few training clinics while we are out here. I’ve been fortunate enough to come to Australia a few times now, it’s a great country and they certainly love their sport, although let’s hope they are not cheering too much during The Ashes!!

Next week I’m back in Europe and I’m heading to Zurich with the 2018 Bid Team. Prince William and David Cameron are also joining us. The World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world and it would mean so much for us to host it in 2018. It’s something I am so passionate about, football is at the heart of our country and we want to leave a lasting legacy around the world.

I’ll keep you updated on our progress next week

Take care
source: www.davidbeckham.com & zimbio

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online