Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, November 29, 2010

Out of all of the Spice Girls, Mel C has worn the most Victoria Beckham dresses in the past. Here she is looking lovely as she attends the Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2010 at London's Savoy Hotel last night. To the event she wore the "seatbelt" dress, or drape floorlength dress, #71, from Victoria's fall 2010 collection with Victoria's favorite YSL pumps. She arrived wearing an opened jacket as a cape.

In my opinion she looks gorgeous but when I saw the back of the look, I was a bit disappointed because all I could focus on was her large tattoo (and I'm a tattoo fan don't get me wrong... my sister has several, but sometimes they take away from looks imo).

But Mel definitely did the dress justice. It appears she left her Sporty Spice persona at home and went with Glamorous Spice instead!
source: Style & Zimbio

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online