Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rosie Huntington

Rosie Huntington-Whitely reveals she is scared about the impending release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon because of the huge impact of the film on her life and career.

The 24-year-old model, who will be playing female lead opposite Shia Labeouf in the forthcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon, don’t want to be famous and don’t want her life to get out of control and signing in for Transformers was a really big decision.

She said, "It was a big decision. I'm quite private and I'd never sought to be famous so I didn't want my life to get out of control. Then I started to understand that's something you allow to happen."

Let’s hope the film proves to be good for this Victoria’s Secret angel!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online