Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Former American Idol finalist Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale in the Twilight movies, are poised to walk down the aisle after a whirlwind three-month romance. Reed and McDonald have only been dating since March, but that didn’t stop the actress from showing off a sparkling diamond engagement ring at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday.

“He’s the one,” the blushing bride-to-be told E! News.

In an interview last month, Nikki insisted that she doesn’t care if people think she and Paul are moving too quickly.

“I love him and I don’t care. I’ve never met anyone like him. I’ve never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person. We have the exact same sense of humor. I’ve never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him.”

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online