I wrote the email to him - Headers below. It not a fake people...
i removed my email domain so no one emails my work.
From: Steve Jobs <sjobs@apple.com>
Subject: Re: TJ Maxx? Really?
Date: November 19, 2010 11:35:35 AM EST
To: Robert Novak <Robert.Novak@.com>
Received: from ma1ex02..com ([10.10.137.20]) by MA1WP1004..com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:35:39 -0500
Received: from psmtp.com ([64.18.3.131]) by ma1ex02..com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:35:38 -0500
Received: from source ([17.254.13.23]) (using TLSv1) by exprod8mx231.postini.com ([64.18.7.10]) with SMTP; Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:35:37 EST
Received: from relay16.apple.com (relay16.apple.com [17.128.113.55]) by mail-out4.apple.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id BA824BE7291F for <Robert.Novak@.com>; Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:35:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from earhart.apple.com (yeager.apple.com [17.150.10.19]) by relay16.apple.com (Apple SCV relay) with SMTP id 24.35.06455.757A6EC4; Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:35:35 -0800 (PST)
X-Auditid: 11807137-b7bf5ae000001937-8b-4ce6a757bc75
In-Reply-To: <7001A0544E30AE498F6FF188E875DBBC0DF4AEAC@MA1WP1004..com>
Message-Id: <179393F0-DC7A-417A-9198-72EC02EEADF7@apple.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.1081)
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Boundary_(ID_Iz2tfVRC00zRUwOWALJwNw)"
References: <7001A0544E30AE498F6FF188E875DBBC0DF4AEAC@MA1WP1004..com>
X-Brightmail-Tracker: AAAAAQAAAZE=
X-Pstn-Levels: (S:99.36494/99.90000 CV:99.9000 FC:95.5390 LC:95.5390 R:95.9108 P:95.9108 M:97.0282 C:98.6951 )
X-Pstn-Settings: 5 (2.0000:0.3000) s cv GT3 gt2 gt1 r p m c
X-Pstn-Addresses: from <sjobs@apple.com> [133/9]
Return-Path: sjobs@apple.com
X-Originalarrivaltime: 19 Nov 2010 16:35:39.0191 (UTC) FILETIME=[CCC6A470:01CB8807]
X-Tm-As-Product-Ver: SMEX-8.0.0.4177-6.500.1024-17778.000
X-Tm-As-Result: No--27.709100-8.000000-31
X-Tm-As-User-Approved-Sender: No
X-Tm-As-User-Blocked-Sender: No
Email...
They are not an authorized reseller.
On Nov 19, at 8:11 AM, Robert Novak wrote:
Steve,
How can I tell the difference?
new: http://images.apple.com/ipodnano/images/specsearbudsvert20060912.jpg
old: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39931000/jpg/_39931535_bull-apple203.jpg
You should only use that option to convert AIFF CD Audio files NOT mp3 files. Your quality will go in the toilet if you try to convert mp3 directly to AAC at any bit rate. Plus it does take a long time to make that crappy conversion.
True - I imagine that it would indeed. I already turned the option off because it didn't seem like it would be too helpful...
BakedBeans
Nov 1, 05:29 AM
were is the other free /app tool thread?
Both Sata PCI cards arrived this morning!! Just need some sata cables now :D
And my apple mouse. Its the white one with a clear outside body and white inner case where the entire body is the button and without the track ball. It matches the white apple keyboard well. I think they are both of the generation that came out with the G5 macs as they are the same as I got with my imac G5 way back when
Welcome to the digital photo forum. I look forward to seeing your work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment