Some months ago I posted asking if any one knew what the real ending to DOOM32x was, and some others wanted to know as well. A person on another site found the ending on YouTube. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNGEQwSN6zU)
more...
favorite Disney princess.None of these are Holiday related.
Personally, I try to avoid anything Holiday-related until I am done with school. Helps me keep the focus on important exams. So in eleven days, I'll change wallpaper ;)
Disney Princess Hair,Just imagine if your screensaver did that in full resolution!
more...
Disney Princess Belle Inspiredgramps416
Mar 25, 11:21 AM
hello,
my nano 2g recently did started doing something strange.
the buttons work properly when i press them. I can click, turn the ipod on and off, but the touch wheel function does not work at all. if I slide my thumb, no result shows on the ipod.
troubleshooting actions taken: I reset the ipod, downloaded a new version if itunes, and restored to factory settings.
no applecare at this point. I am willing to replace parts myself if need be.
any info on similar problems is helpful
thanks
-g
Disney#39;s RapunzelSome_Big_Spoon
Nov 20, 06:42 PM
Thanks. that saved me from having to answer him back :-) *Low 5*
Geez, dude, it's all about saving time so you *do* have more time on your own. For example, texting is now used in situations where you would have called/answered a phone call before. Texting is more efficient because you can just put off answering the text until later (you could also not take a call and just call the person back later, but you wouldn't know how urgent the call was unless you took the time to check your voice mail if they left one).
Likewise, I use the humble web features on my Sony Ericsson phone a *lot*, to look up restaurant/bar addresses, movie times, etc. when I am out and about. Again, normally I would have no other recourse other than calling 411 or MovieFone, or finding a newsstand/bookstore where I could possibly look the information up. It would just be a time-saver to have faster, easier access to information from my phone.
Embrace technology, dude. It's only there to help you. You can always *choose* not to check your email even if you have an uber-phone. Heck, you can even turn the phone off while you "eat lunch in the park and listen to the birds".
more...
1-piece dress up DisneyMerthyrboy
Nov 11, 10:21 AM
Given the length of the original message and the terseness of Jobs' reply, it suggests that either he doesn't give a crap, or the iPad's virtual keyboard is a bit pants to type on.
Or he was in the middle of a game of angry birds and decided to just send a quick reply so he could try and finish the level which he can't get 3 stars on
Disney Princess Pinups!Small White Car
Mar 23, 09:22 AM
IMO you don't leave a massively successful company after 22 years without a reason unless your retiring.
I'm guessing that you're not someone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Allen)who's been in that position (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates), though. How does your opinion account for those guys?
more...
I mean we see people dress upMAC-PRO-DEMON
Apr 1, 01:44 PM
Loving this one :)
http://cl.ly/1C2o0v233m3s1I3I171x/Screen_shot_2011-04-01_at_19.40.17.png
UP FOR BIDS BEAUTIFUL DISNEYLamborghini Aventador :)
Turn your speakers up and skip to 1:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm-MS7EbA1c
more...
princess make up game hockeyiPod playlist cloner (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16039)
That's assuming the files are still on your computer, just not the playlists.
Disney Princess Coloring Pagescitizenzen
Mar 20, 10:05 PM
First off way to respond to the least important point in my post ...
Least important?
It was the main point of your argument: prison is supposed to be horrible.
I can understand your desire to downplay it though.
Upon reflection it probably seemed like a poor choice of words, even to you.
more...
DISNEY PRINCESS TIANA#39;SLord Blackadder
Apr 5, 06:02 PM
Is anyone here arguing that the way someone dresses does or should have a legal consequence in a rape situation? I haven't read every post, so perhaps someone is. Is treatment under the law the only aspect of this being discussed in this thread?
If politicians who are legislators are blaming the way women dress as a causal factor in rape cases, then legal consequences are the primary thing we are talking about here. Certain politicians' conviction that "immodest" or "revealing" dress leads to rape could have all sorts of terrifying legal consequences for women.
Back on the first page CaoCao attempted to deny that there was any connection between Muslim modesty and Christian modesty in dress. I think he actually demonstrated that they are fundamentally the same, differing only in minor degrees.
Disney Princess doll stroller+Then please go visit www.csszengarden.com and see how user-applied changes break their designs to the point where elements are covered by others. Those designs usually apply to the W3 standards, and I bet they are far better at this things than either you or me.
Having valid (X)HTML/CSS code doesn't mean it's well-coded. Some designers still think that webpages are static images where they (should) have pixel-perfect control. I hate those websites, some even go to the length of putting actual text content inside a GIF file because the browser couldn't render their 5-pixels-high font correctly.
CSS Zen Garden shows how the web should be coded (XHTML structured content styled with CSS), but some of the designs (CSS files) are bad (yet use valid CSS code).
If you view CSS Zen Garden with CSS disabled, you'll still have access to the content. It won't be pretty, but it'll be there. Content is more important than style (style with no content is useless).
more...
Disney announced its Princessgreat! from what i hear, you should get a nice overclock on that! let us know how it goes!
We'll see. I'm hopeful for maybe 4.4. We'll see how enthusiastic the cpu is about doing that.. I'm going to be using a CM Hyper 212+ which isn't the absolute best cooler you can buy but it's also not something ridiculous like $80. Still, it will annihilate the hilariously tiny stock intel cooler for sure.
Does anyone know if the AMD 6970 is compatible with GPU2? I can't really find any conclusive information on it and of course I can't try it myself yet. Some people say forcing ati_r800 works but others don't.
up like Disney princessesThere is a 2GB shuffle!??!?!?!?:eek:
AWESOME
Disney Princess Pinatahttp://att.macrumors.com/contest/E2CB4B.jpg
Mine.. well, for like a few more days:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/downloads/Picture%203.jpg
snatched it from here (http://www.falconmotorcycles.com/gallery.html)
girl, girls...
omg that's so hot. ...what the hell is it? :confused:
Domino, on the other hand, is pure garbage. I remember working in a 20 person company back in '00 where we had a Domino server running on a dual 500MHz PIII server with 2 gigs of RAM - very expensive at the time. It was very hard on the poor machine. It was choking. And the only three things the server was used for were email, very basic scheduling, and a billable hour tracking app. Not that that server is any speed demon by modern standards... But a non-Domino system having the same functionality would not have created any measurable load on the server at all with only 20 users. Did I also mention the server was less than stable? And I still remember how SP6 for NT completely brought the damn thing down... Ouch.
Well, the company where I have work has 30,000 email users and it runs perfectly on a 8 Core AIX Power5 machine, so I'm not sure how a dual p3 couldn't handle 20 users unless it was very poorly configured.
mrapplegate
Mar 23, 05:28 PM
any working sync software on lion besides dropbox? tried sync mate but it didn't work. don't need the cloud capability of dropbox just between 2 macs
Jungle Disk works.
I really don"t see that many people leaving AT&T for a Verizon Iphone.
techfreak85
Jan 2, 10:39 AM
alright! thanks! let us know if you have any problems or issues and we'll try to help you out.
we just got passed by another team, so we are now #61. and we will get passed again in less than a month. we have got to get more people involved!
Or current people getting bonus points. I'm busy today, but maybe I could write up something tonight, time permitting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment