images Pink Nissan Skyline GTR R33 
Skyline GTR R33 amp; R34sam_hoosier
12-06 03:05 PM
This guy is from IIT which is at par with MIT, Cornell and other top notch technical schools so this pay package ($ 155k gross) is not surprising.
wallpaper Skyline GTR R33 amp; R34
R33 Nissan Skyline GT-Rthe problem is not with his opinions
sure he has a right to them
the problem is with the "facts" he shouts out.
even when he is wrong and is told so, he repeats them
this was nicely shown in the "hansens disease" episode
that time the southern baptists and the national press finally spoke up.
Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 RightHello friends,
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
2011 R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Nissan Skyline R33Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
more...
hairstyles Nissan Skyline GtrOne of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.
Thanks you for your time.
His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.
Thanks
-M
Nissan Skyline V Spec R33man-woman-and-gc
03-27 09:17 AM
Thanks for ur response....I have'nt received any Interview notification yet from the USCIS or NBC.
more...
Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper. ovunepra: Nissan Skyline GtrThanks all for the very useful informations. Yes - I called the DI office today. As per their instruction, booked the infopass appointment for SFO. I will update the result soon.
2010 Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 Right
Pink Nissan Skyline GTR R33i had LUD same day and one day after .
more...
Nissan Skyline R33 GtrDoes anyone know if Transit visa is needed while travelling with Air India via London.
Asking since you dont change planes in London... you continue on same flight.
hair Nissan Skyline R33
Nobody knows. skyline gtr r33Glad to see this law. Also this law gives me hope for recapture. No one knew about this law was in transit and without any hitches this one passed all the way. So for those who feel that recapture cannot pass can rethink their position based on this new fact.
Yes very true....actually thanks to organizations like IV a lot of lawmakers now understand the EB backlog. There is not a major opposition to EB reform.
It is the CIR that is holding this back.
more...
NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R33 V-SPECMy EB2 I-140 is pending at NSC since 1st May 2007. I have a PD of 5th May 2004, which is current as of August, but looks like until my I-140 is approved, I would still have to wait.
hot hairstyles Nissan Skyline Gtr
R33 GTR PicturesIs this true...? if it is, USCIS is in big trouble.
5. When the law clearly says that USCIS could allot only 10% of visas per month which is 14K, under what basis USCIS issued 60K visas in the month of June 2007. Here is the link to that law. http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text....6.1.1&idno=22
more...house Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper. Nissan Skyline R33 Gts T.
Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 4 Door.I am a July16th filer (EB3-India,May2002 PD). We just recd the FP notices on 29th Dec. Though EAD,AP were recd pretty fast, it took till Dec21st to get our FP notices generated. Both my wife and I opened SRs. We got totally different explanations on the SR response letters. Mine was a ridiculous explanation.
I also took infopass appts, but didn't see any use from them. So, my opinion is - just hang in there. You will be getting it soon ! Opening a SR or calling USCIS or even taking an infopass appt mayn't help. It's a matter of time before the FP notice comes ....Hope this info helps !
SATISH.
tattoo Nissan Skyline V Spec R33
Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper.This Holiday season .... Give a gift to IV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Thanksgiving right around the corner lets take the time to thank IV for all the successes we have had so far and for all the hardwork that has been put into this cause. Let's make a Holiday contribution to IV. Please join me in this effort. Let's all contribute. Cheers
more...pictures Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper. ovunepra: Nissan Skyline Gtr
Green Nissan Skyline GTR R33americandesi
10-15 03:32 PM
I have this basic question. How would USCIS know that he had used EAD for the second job? As far as I know, the information submitted in I-9 doesn�t go to USCIS. During the H1 extension if he submits W2�s, Paystubs and all documents from the H1 employer alone, wouldn�t it get approved? Can anyone clarify this?
Gurus! Can you please answer the above so that all ambiguities on this topic are eliminated?
dresses R33 GTR Pictures
Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper.Recently I sponsored my sister and her family to visit us in Summer of 2006. I had sent all the papers as required for applying for visitors visa. But the application was denied as consular was not satisfied.
Please suggest any ideas that could have helped in getting the visa. Since I was sponsoring her and taking full charge of her stay related expenses then why was it denied? What else is needed?
Thanks
more...makeup Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr
Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper. Nissan Skyline R33 Gts T.Thanks a lot, Raysaikat.
I appreciate the response.Here are a few of my immidiate thoughts....
1)I have been unemployed for a little over 180 days now.The key question is what is the penalty for remaining in the country for doing so?
This is the year when most people actually did NOT get jobs...I am guessing there are a lot of people in my position.
2)How does USCIS actually track who is employed and who is not?
3)If I were to catch the next flight back home (India), will I face problems while leaving the US/or entering India?
4)Can I get a letter from a firm/company stating that I was doing an unpaid internship with them?(which will be counted towards the employment period)Are there any repurcursions for the company?
Any thoughts/opinions wouldbe most appreciated.
Thanks!
girlfriend Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper.
Nissan Skyline R33 Wallpaper. Nissan Skyline R33 Gtr V Spec.Details says your friend and the title says you (used 'I').
Which is correct. ?
My friend's wife was did shop lifting in JC penny store around $30 in New Jersey,but not arrested,police was taken pinger prints and case filed in Feb 2007,she went court and accepted guilty,judgement is given $300 fine and two years not enter into store premisis.
As per judgement fulfilled.Now she is in India,she has to attend H4 visa and enter to USA.Is there any problem getting H4 visa and deportation issue in USA.
Thanks advancely.
Raama
hairstyles NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R33 V-SPEC
Nissan Skyline Gtr R33 LeftHello,
I am trying to file by I-485 paperwork and the only roadblock is the birth certificate. I called the Pakistani embassy and they said they would issue me with a letter stating my name, DOB, father and mothers name. Can someone for the love of god let me know if this will be acceptable to the dept of homeland security ?
This is the last hurdle I have to pass before I can file my I-485 so I would appreciate any feedback. You lot have a good weekend and thanks for all your efforts.
Thanks!
I was under a foolish assumption that with pendidng PR for canada i can't appy for visitors visa. Good that i decided to clarify here.
Will start working towards it....
Thank U ALL....
could you please review this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html
if you are a recurring subscriber please mail details to info at immigrationvoice.org. We verify each member before adding in the donor forum.
mail is bouncing back to that id
0 comments:
Post a Comment