calgirl
08-07 09:14 PM
Infopass should be able to get you NC info. It just depends on the IO officer there.
I had Infopass appointment at San Jose yesterday and the IO officer was very sweet. She told me my NC status.
Nebraska is not actively processing India EB2 cases.
Texas - we have no idea what they are processing on .RD/ND//PD.. God knows.. Its random most probably.
Ideally, if NC has been pending for more than 6 months they should not from approving 485. Again this is luck. !!
Hope this helps..
I had an infopass appointment at San Francisco today to inquire about my name check. I am a July 2007 485 filer. PD March 2006, I140 - May 2006, 485 RD- July 27, 2007 and ND- Aug 27, 2007.
The agent said that they dont hold cases for name check any more since April 2008 and cannot tell what is the status of the name check. I also inquired about my 485 case and she said pointing to the Notice Date of my 485 not the Receipt DATE, that currently Nebraska is processing Aug 10th cases.
I wanted to know from you whether there is any other way to get the info about name check and whether the processing is based on Reciept date or notice date?
Any idea?
cheers
Sidharth
I had Infopass appointment at San Jose yesterday and the IO officer was very sweet. She told me my NC status.
Nebraska is not actively processing India EB2 cases.
Texas - we have no idea what they are processing on .RD/ND//PD.. God knows.. Its random most probably.
Ideally, if NC has been pending for more than 6 months they should not from approving 485. Again this is luck. !!
Hope this helps..
I had an infopass appointment at San Francisco today to inquire about my name check. I am a July 2007 485 filer. PD March 2006, I140 - May 2006, 485 RD- July 27, 2007 and ND- Aug 27, 2007.
The agent said that they dont hold cases for name check any more since April 2008 and cannot tell what is the status of the name check. I also inquired about my 485 case and she said pointing to the Notice Date of my 485 not the Receipt DATE, that currently Nebraska is processing Aug 10th cases.
I wanted to know from you whether there is any other way to get the info about name check and whether the processing is based on Reciept date or notice date?
Any idea?
cheers
Sidharth

