Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Selena Gomez Suffering From Malnutrition

Somebody get this girl a burger! Twiggy starlet Selena Gomez says she was “malnourished” and suffering iron deficiency when the sudden onset of sickness forced her to be hospitalized in Los Angeles late last week.

The 18-year-old singer-and-actress went to the hospital on Thursday night, complaining of nausea and a severe headache after she made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Her rep said she was “undergoing routine tests” but did not disclose the cause of the illness that kept Gomez away from promoting her upcoming movie, Monte Carlo. Selena reportedly underwent tests for blood pressure problems before doctors determined that her symptoms stemmed from dehydration, a lack of nutrients, and an iron deficiency.

Gomez explained the cause of her hospitalization to the more than 500 young fans who came out to see her perform in an outdoor concert at Santa Monica Place, accompanied by her band, The Scene. The show had originally been planned for Friday, but had to be rescheduled after Selena was hospitalized.

“I want to thank you so much for coming,” the brunette said softly. “If you guys came on Friday, I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be here. … I love you guys very much. I was very malnourished. I was dehydrated and very low on iron. So, I just gotta take care of myself.”

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online