
Kim Khloe Kardashian weightI'm at the touchtel wireless booth.
Khloe Kardashian WeightThanks for the advice. I did open my 60gb and it feels great to be able to fit everything on it again and backup my full-size photos. I didn't necessarily want a video-iPod but I thought they may just update battery life, functions, design, etc. Here's to at least a few months of no iPod updates since I just bought a new one :)
post_image-khloe-kardashian-I think I saw that house in a documentary somewheres - sort of ugly and nothing at all special... who cares?
khloe kardashianlooks nice ... I would photoshop out the roof on the left and some of the ferns on the right
more...
khloe-kardashian-says-lamar-Edit: Oops - don't know how I replied to the wrong thread - deleting.
Kardashian Dieti dont see his
Post #4 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=5650241&postcount=4)
more...
Khloe Kardashian Weight Gain
Kim Kardashian, Khloeyesterday while browsing the forums I got kicked out.
Arn, am I a registered user?
'cause during MW forums were only for registered users and I could not get on.
more...
Khloe Kardashian official webDonny Jepp
Feb 14, 06:27 PM
Cool. Way to be the most annoying person ever.
Who the **** am I annoying?
Edit: Just realized the reason you're annoyed. Poor guy living paycheck to paycheck can't even afford a free iPad.
Khloe Kardashian official webConsultant
Apr 11, 04:02 PM
kinds of looks like any page with tons of flash games on it.
Sorry but not going to go with the standard Apple coping crap here. Apple copies a lay out that was out for those web pages with flash games.
On top of that it looks a lot like the game folder on Windows Vista/7. On top of that MS called apple on saying App Store was generic looks like they are making the point even bigger now.
Picture from the game folder from my laptop attached
Sure, in your mind it's always Apple's fault.
If you hate Apple so much why are you here?
more...
Kim and Khloe Kardashiantaylorwilsdon
Mar 19, 01:25 PM
Why does it matter if I am a new member? Does it mean I can't voice my opinion? Don't treat me like I'm some little kid.
Honestly, $560 is a high final price when you see the completed auctions for a new unlocked one that are mostly around $500. But congrats on your winning auction from the hacked account.
Great. I'm glad thats your opinion. I don't care. If I can get ahold of the winning bidder (not the phisher) and he wants it, I will send him exactly what he paid, at a price he chose, not me. I started it at $200, which is a very reasonable price. He chose how much to pay; and its not my fault that you're jealous/envious/whatever you are(?) about how much it ended for.
weight you#39;ve already losthttp://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: History
Link: July 6, 2000: Goodbye Hockey Puck, Hello Pro Mouse (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100707152923)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
more...
Khloe Kardashian official webHave you considered buying a DS? I'm not being a zealot here, but the DS has lots of great games. I played through most of Phoenix Write on my last trip. Currently I'm playing Magical Starsign, and will be playing FF3 next.
It's OK to own both portables. I will later this year. They are both small enough to share the same carry on bag. :)
<]=)
Khloe Kardashian amp; Tami ErinStealthRider
Sep 10, 08:52 AM
Could get Kanye West in to have another (well deserved) pop at Bush?
Let's try to keep this in community instead of having it moved to politics. There's a time and place for political stuff, this isn't either.
more...
Khloe Kardashian official webCoded-Dude
Mar 21, 05:56 PM
really depends upon the type of game, though I enjoy well developed online features.
Kourtney amp; Khloe Kardashianshadowfax
Sep 21, 11:53 PM
wild... how come they don't put 10.2 on the powerbooks they are selling now?
more...
kim-and-khloe-Odd, it works great for me at home. I'll try it at work today and see how it does.Can you tell us your connection? Are you doing it on a localhost or remotely?
Kim, Kourtney and KhloeMacmadant
Dec 10, 04:20 PM
If you do decide to swap out the logicboard from a newer/faster iMac, keep in mind there are two 500mhz boards out there...the DV SE which has the older 8mb Rage chip and the later models which have the 16mb chip. I'd look for a 600 or 700mhz board to be safe.
many thanks;)
On Sunday#39;s Khloe amp; Lamar,GGJstudios
May 6, 08:57 PM
Right-click on your Desktop and select "Change Desktop Background".
Helpful Information for Any Mac User (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9848667&postcount=6)
iMJustAGuy
Feb 26, 10:52 AM
Somehow, someway. It would take this site to a whole new level. One thing I don't like (in any forum) is having to scroll through a thread to see if someone replied to my post or search my username to do so. I wonder how difficult it would be to implement something like this.
The beauty of painting the iBook, in my opinion, though, is that since you can take off the shell and make it clear, you can paint the inside of it, therefore making it impossible to scratch off or damage any painting you do. I mean, the Vaio looks awesome and all, but you'd have to be darn careful with it. The down side is that you have to paint it like a mirror image, though, and you also have to paint the picture with the top layers first, which makes it kind of complicated.
But I mean, an iBook is an iBook... a Vaio... well, that's just a PC. :pActually, unlike the iBook, the VAIO's shell is not clear... this painting is on the OUTSIDE of the notebook. No mirror skills required, but it does mean that the painting is exposed to the elements.
Like I said, it's just a similar project... it would be nice to see more notebooks designed to be user-customizable WRT making artistic cases.
dwright1974
Apr 13, 04:32 PM
Not as big a hassle as yours but I ordered a TV off pixmania (UK) and it came with a Euro plug. Phoned to complain and they sent me an adapter.
Not a big deal but I was a bit miffed that they didnt advertise it as Eur plug. I'm a bit paranoid about having it plugged to an adapter all the time (not sure why!)
Pixmania is owned by DSGi - yes, the dreaded Currys, PC World cowboys!!
I was once going to buy a camera from there because it was so cheap. Thankfully, the 'If it's too good to be true ..." adage sprang to mind didn't go through with it.
- D
My walmart said they only got 3. WTF!!
See, I wasn't crazy.
mnkeybsness
Jul 11, 06:49 PM
this worked for me at the screen saver password prompt. another issue that apple really needs to address.
0 comments:
Post a Comment