I drilled a hole for the reset/power button but havnt tried that.
I have a dremel and my case is cracking anyways LOL so I will try it.
Also if yall have trouble with software update I figured out how to get latest Firmware installed. I been meaning to post my success and just getting around to it hope it helps.
Install cydelete to get the older version un-installed from the icon. This helps if you have the Cydia glitch that wont allow you to scroll to "y" section or load the yosion source in Cydia.
After install cydelete and then hold on the icons for phone/mms delete them just like you would for a normal non cydia icon app make sure you respring.
1) make sure openssh and ifile are installed respring if need install then step2.
2) on your PC, download WinSCP (windows) here
http://winscp.net/eng/index.php
you can also use Cyberduck (windows/mac) i used winscp
3) connect your ipod touch to your computer. if itunes automatically loads, close that down.
4) start WinSCP.
use the following details to log in to WinSCP
server: Your_IP_address
I used the ip listed under wifi settings.
more...
CUTE GISLE BUNDCHENAnd yet another one.
http://web.me.com/ravenvii/ad.png
Laetitia Casta Hot ImagesI am looking for a 19" I think, and I do not have to have widescreen. Also, I think I want to stay away from dell. Just personal problems with some of their stuff in the past at work, and I hate the idea of helping Michael out. :o
Now that is not to say I am saying never on the Dell. What model Viewsonic?
Dell's LCDs are cheaper and better than Apple's anyway. Apple and Dell also both get them from LG (when it comes to Dell's widescreens.....not sure about the rest).
nude gisele bundchenNever had a portable before....Personally, I love using a desktop much more than a laptop but it is convenient, which is part of the reason why I didn't need/want power in a portable.
From what you say, I think you would be fine w/ an iBook rather than a PB.
PalmHarborTchr
Jan 2, 11:54 AM
I running 10.2.8 on flat panel iMac.
I am using latest iTunes.
I recorded streaming music with
"wiretap" software and then
had iTunes convert it to AAC.
The iTunes will NOT burn to CD.
Because it was orignially internet
radio Apple tech support will not
help. I get the error message that these files cannot be burned on CD.
I followed all instructions from Apple
web support and set preferences
on iTunes per tech support.
Anyone have an answer???
misterphillip@mac.com
Well that is where I would place the blame... Why not use somehere like Flickr or your own hosting to store and serve photos from?
So I have owned my 2011MBP (15", 2.2GHz) for about a month now, and while it isn't slow, it doesn't feel as fast as my 3 year old C2D (E6750) based system. On my Windows machine, I can run several virtual machines, for months, without even noticing any impact on other applications such as Adobe CS3, etc. This system only has 4GB of memory, and an older 750GB HD.
If I try running just 1 virtual machine (be it XP or Windows 7), it makes the laptop almost useless, while the VM itself isn't running that fast either. I have tweaked some of the performance settings in Parallels, but nothing seems to make a difference. I upgraded to 8GB of memory, still no difference.
Is this a typical experience?
CodeJingle
Jun 17, 03:30 PM
What about the WWDC 2009 videos? They aren't up for sale anymore and they don't appear to be part of the free offerings for registered developers. Can anyone confirm whether or not the 2009 videos were added with the 2010 videos?
trojanvillage
Jul 23, 01:04 PM
I think WWDC or a Apple iOS Event Preview (so 2011), Apple will likely make sure they get it right and release that along with the new iOS 5 or Mac OS X 10.7.
Apple is in no rush to hurry something as important as this. A buggy IDE = Fail for Apple and a slow down in iPad iPhone iTouch and Mac Apps.
You are quite mistake, this second preview is near feature complete. It needs some polishing, but for the most part it's nearly ready to be shipped.
0 comments:
Post a Comment