images Johnny Depp#39;s films have been 
Johnny Lily-Rose DeppI would suggest send an email, fax and certified mail asking your salary and give a time of a week.
Fill WH4 form along with copy of H1 approval and submit to the office of DOL where you worked for that period.
wallpaper Johnny Lily-Rose Depp
Johnny Depp as Jack SparrowCongrats.
Can you tell us how much time USCIS took to approve your 485 after they approved your new EB2 based I-140 with dates ported from your previous EB3 based I-140. Also did you communicate seperately with USCIS to inter file your old 485 with new I140 approval or by just mentioning your A# on your I-140 application every thing for I-485 linking was automatically taken care by USCIS on their own.
Would greatly appreciate if you can share above info with us.
Johnny Depp on12/5/07 at aAccording to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US Tagged: Home Depot layoff http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
2011 Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow
Johnny Depp and Helena Bonhamhey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!
pd's
January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????
Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???
this is the link to nebraska service center
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.
Dude you are looking at wrong link. Go to this http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html
Check what is your PD. Make sure you are looking at right country/category/type. Compare your PD against what is posted here. If your PD is earlier than this date , then only start screaming. Else go in infinite wait loop.
PS : All the best.
more...
johnny depp kids names.Please continue to post bugs and suggestions.
JOHNNY Depp loves drinkingUse of such words is treated as a racial slur :-)
[Ref: Ongoing Cricket series between Australia and India]
more...
loving father. Johnny DeppDo you have a currently valid H-1 visa stamped in your passport? If you do, you don't have to apply for a new visa at a US Consul abroad. You would only have to leave the US and return using that visa and presenting the approval notice for company A along with proof that you are coming to the US to work for company A.
I agree with Raysaikat that USCIS is not likely to approve a nunc pro tunc H-1 under these circumstances. But whether or not you pursue this option, you should get and keep as much documentation as possible to show you honestly and reasonably believed you were authorized to work for company B. Such documentation might include any written communications from company B or the attorney telling you that the H petition had been filed and/or that you could legally begin work for them.
Ann
2010 Johnny Depp on12/5/07 at a
Johnny Depp#39;s films have beenArunAntonio
01-03 03:32 PM
I pledge to contribute $40 a month. And more when ever I can.
-- Also guys lets keep the momentum going .. we need more people enrolled and every single one of us opening up their wallets.
more...
Johnny Depp, who#39;s new movie
hair Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham
starring Johnny Depp,EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
:confused::eek: this is a new law by president paulinasmith?:D
more...
new film with Johnny Depp,
hot johnny depp kids names.
Johnny Depp with Tim BurtonWell said by andy garcia "Lawyer's Mercy", this journey to GC is filled with all kinda mercy from....
more...house and Depp is already
Johnny Depp is Captain Jackpurplehazea
05-02 02:04 PM
Dude get a good attorney, I mean even if someone gives you advice here, we are just rookies!
tattoo JOHNNY Depp loves drinking
The wonderful Johnny Depp isMr. MLK Jr,
You had a dream - at least you were sleeping. I wish I could sleep too:p
more...pictures loving father. Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp Offered Lead inMay I know if H1 transfer has any affect on parent�s arrival during the transfer? I sponsored their visa using company A's employment letters and they have a valid visa. Do I need to get a letter from my new employer to avoid issues at POE? At the time of parent�s arrival, I would be working for company A, but by the time they return, I will be switching to company B and moving to a different city. My H1 transfer is already in process.
dresses Johnny Depp with Tim Burton
Johnny Depp Hair in PublicI got my h1b visa stamping done recently. My labor and I-140 EB2 approved, did not take any labor approval and I-140 papers.
more...makeup Johnny Depp, who#39;s new movie
and Depp is alreadyDear Attorney,
Thanks alot for taking your valuable time suggesting us on this issue.
I appreciate your help.
This information is very much helpful.
girlfriend The wonderful Johnny Depp is
Johnny Depp Not Filming Inpointlesswait
01-09 02:13 PM
it will be a status quo! i will be surprised if it moves!!!
hairstyles new film with Johnny Depp,
Johnny+depp+vanessa+puskeygadha
07-23 03:14 PM
this is for cases which will be filed right..
cases which are audited are audited and are in the audit queues ..correct???
we are fucked
Thank you guys for helping me.
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
"Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."
I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.
andy garcia
01-17 06:53 AM
That is all I did a couple of years ago.
I took the passport of my wife and that was it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment