images Awesome Viper Fish Fossil 
Fish Fossil PlateHe says that is what he always used and he never had a problem.
wallpaper Fish Fossil Plate
Fossil Found; Fish HadHe says that is what he always used and he never had a problem.
Medium sized Fossilised fishDoes - Emergency Appoinment include - people already working in US ? are you sure ?
2011 Fossil Found; Fish Had
drawing Fossil+fishhi dionysus
i got this from some requirement agencies
more...
Arowana - True Fossil FishFriends
Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process
If it is approved don't wait for the actual paper to arrive. You can apply 140/485 right away and USCIS will contact DOL for your LC papers. That's what I am doing. Don't wait just apply!
Toothbrush: Fish Fossilvarumo_varatho
11-08 10:43 AM
Speaking of my personal experience, Yes, you can get an emergency appointment as returning h1b's are eligible for such appointments. Just send an email directly to the consulate and request for emergency appointment stating that you have to return to your project. I have done it before
It is advisable to carry all the LCA's, just in case, though the VO might just look at the current one. I am sure you will be taking all the other docs required.
Best of luck
cheers !
more...
Devonian Fossil Fishdid you get a finger print notice? as far as I know they wont send FP notice for paper filing..but just want to confirm.
notice....
2010 Medium sized Fossilised fish
Awesome Viper Fish FossilWhatever the results I think there will be attempts to revive CIR in 2009 including increase of H1b and Greencard numbers. The increase of H1b may come with some reform to minimise the abuse of h1b. But the fate of any bill depends on the contents of the bill. If the bill is really a compromise with moderate numbers then it will be passed. If the bill is one sided then the fate of the bill is uncertain.
Depends on how the CIR is crafted. To bring the republicans on board, it may have biz friendly provisions and hence may be beneficial for us all.
Last time there was a point based system which was meant to replace the Employment based system; big biz hated that idea. They might introduce a point based system in addition to the employment based stream. It would be specially great if it has its own quota. Every US PhD and Master degree holder that gets into the point based system, frees us visa for others. We may be relief in form of permanent number capture: numbers wasted are automatically rolled over to next year.
Bottom line is that we cannot be absolutely sure that any CIR will result in a net loss to EB green card aspirants. On the other hand, at my age, you come to realize that the devil you know, is indeed often better than the devil that you dont know.
more...
The first fish fossils dateOK. Thanks for your advise. I guess I can not do much about this. I'll try to butter him up to get what he promised. We'll see. Thanks.
Yes butter them and sound pleasing, approach them as if you need their help. Praise them like anything. Make them feel on top of the world. Just keep kissing their ass till u get the work done.
hair drawing Fossil+fish
Fossil fish bridges theDesi_Hydrabadi
02-20 03:56 PM
GC and LC Wage is for FUTURE job offer and has nothing to do with what you earn now. However, massive difference can raise questions as to how you can justify such a big raise. Hope that the question does not rise.
Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??
more...
the largest fossil fish on
hot Arowana - True Fossil Fish
Zhoukoudian fossils of fishThank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.
Take action and register now: ImmigrationVoice.org - Advocacy Update (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=36)
Thanks for your commitment...if you are frustrated by no movement in 6 months then imagine the plight of folks on this forum who have no priority date movement since Jan 2002 (9 years and counting)....most of them have literally became dormant with the long wait and some of them have become cynical and skeptical of the entire process and quite frankly about IV...it's hard to motivate and make them commit to supporting IV. There are few brave souls who refuse to give up and are fighting for the greater benefit of the entire community!
True.
IV in need of brave souls now :)
more...house Fish Fossils Green River
Fish fossil, Phareodusdesibechara
06-20 01:03 AM
but what is notice of forward...in labor certification..the phone number is
written on the labor document..
PD 2001 Oct
TR..was about to convert it to RIR,,,but they started the process already..
DB
tattoo Toothbrush: Fish Fossil
FISH FOSSIL MOROCCO/ERFOUDgc_kaavaali
11-14 04:03 PM
Do you guys see what happens after January 2nd (or after 6 months of receipt date)....Most of the contractors (who applied their 485 in july) will look for permanent job OR demand more money from their employers...OR more benefits from employer. Employers try to be calm and don't conflict with us. What do u guys think??
Is it going to be tough for desi consultants to earn more money by placing their employees as consultants? Because there are already so many people ready to do permanent job.
more...pictures Devonian Fossil Fish
FOSSIL Fish OsteostracanYes I believe the HR department is wrong in this case.
The problem according to them is that they need to verify the picture on the document I provide with the picture that the E-verify system will show.
I am researching this further once I get some more information from DHS I will be arguing with HR again.
Thanks Euclid.
dresses Zhoukoudian fossils of fish
fossil fishThe Board of Immigration Appeals has ruled, in a unanimous, en banc decision, that an adjudication of youthful offender status under New York law does not constitute a judgment of conviction for a crime under the Immigration and Nationality Act. The BIA also held that the respondent's subsequent resentencing following a probation violation did not convert the youthful offender violation into a judgment of conviction. The ruling confirms that the enactment of a statutory definition of "conviction" (INA � 101(a)(48)(A)) as part of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRIRA) did not affect longstanding BIA precedent holding that juvenile delinquency offenses do not constitute convictions under the INA.
more...makeup The first fish fossils date
Fish Fossils Green RiverRb_newsletter
09-18 05:31 PM
US Laws protect employees completely.
If at all your current employer wants to do anything they can sue your new H1 sponsor or the end client. If your end client and new employer's attorneys are ok to sponsor H1 and job contract, then you don't have to worry.
3 years before I wanted to join my then end client directly. But their vendor manager refused becos they had signed an agreement with my then employer stating that they will not hire any resource for 6 months from the date they leave the work.
girlfriend FISH FOSSIL MOROCCO/ERFOUD
Devonian Fossil FishMy argument is it better to take a side on immigration issue or not. Maintaining status quo is better than including some releif for legal immigrants. I bet people in US like legal immigrants to legal immigrants, but how many people is ?. Will this favor any politicians to garner some votes or will it back fire? No one knows and that is why I said at this time of election period, it is better for them to maintain status quo than favoring legal immigrants.
If they pass something for legal immigrants for sure they are going to lose some votes who are favoring illegal immigrants which is bigger number than people favoring legals. So I dont think they will take a risk at this time to favor legal immigrants in any bills if at all there is one before the election.
I am not sure if this is entirely true. Yes we can't vote but folks who are pro-immigrant can and they will decide if legal immigration is good for this country or not. Trust me, if everyone was against legal immigration in this country then none of us would be here in the first place. Everyone knows that there is a shortage of labor and migrants are needed to fill the jobs. ............
.
hairstyles the largest fossil fish on
Fossil FishAnd shat exactly is the point of this discussion again? More ranting?
You know, maybe few people have noticed this, but when it comes to selecting the "lawyer", you have to pay, if you want your own lawyer. A lot of ppl are very happy that the company pays. So people want their cake and eat it too. They want the company to pay for the lawyer, BUT BUT they want the lawyer to work for them and even let them, when they can leave the employer without negatively affecting their GC process.
The problem is not just the lawyers or the HR ppl guys. The problem is also partly US. If we were to insist that WE pay for the process and we hire our own lawyers, we would have a LOT more control on the process. However, I understand that not all of us have that option, but then those of us who do not have that option, have to thank their stars that they did not end up paying close to $10K for this whole process. Face the facts guys, if your company is paying ur lawyer, ur lawyer is working for them NOT you. Your company and NOT you is the lawyer's client, so he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to serve them and NOT you.
We curse the USCIS everyday (I do too), but we have to admit, they have done an EXCELLENT job these past few months and almost everyone I know has received their EADs, APs and FP notices within the stipulated 90 day period. Let us commend the USCIS for that. We criticized and cursed them when the the time had come to do so. Now they have done a good job so let us commend them for it. Some USCIS centers are even doing actual finger printing on Saturdays (in the state of CT. My friend actually did his on a Saturday). They do not have to do any of this, BUT THEY ARE DOING IT.
About HR, again we all hate them, but they do the best they can. Ah what the heck i'll give you guys this one ;) Go ahead curse away :p. Although I will say this, some HR ppl are rather helpful. I have worked for 2 companies and touch wood both helped me a lot with paperwork and were quite prompt.
Thanks to all of you for explaining the real thing.
I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.
My questions are:
1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?
I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment