Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Emma Watson Loveless

Emma Watson is in search of love. But, it seems to keep evading her, and she can't figure out why.

Incredibly enough, boys do not call her back!

The Harry Potter series star, 21 year-old Emma, is young, pretty, rich, and any guy's dream, but she cant seem to get any of them to call her back.

Talking to UK's Sunday Times the PYT said she even asked her friends why no one calls her back.

"I ask my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?'" she says. "My friends tell me, 'Probably because they're intimidated.' It must be the fame wall. It must be the circus that goes around me."

"I'm shy, I"m sensitive and I'm self-critical. It's a terrible combination," she laments at her own shortcomings.

Emma has had two relationships in the past; financier Jay Barrymore and the frontman of the indie North Yorkshire band One Night Only George Craig. Both men where British.

She dazzled at Sunday's 2011 MTV Movie Awards in an ivory cap sleeve Marchesa short white dress with jewel-encrusted neck and sleeves, paired with metallic silver Brian Atwood pumps and Kum Kum drop earrings.

Emma was up for three nominations - Best Female Performance, Best Kiss, and Best Fight. All the awards went to Twilight's Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

Her upcoming film, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 opens in theaters on July 7.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online