Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 Playboy Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner’s ex-fiancee Crystal Harris said she called off her engagement because she felt her freedom was curbed at the Playboy mansion, which had many strict rules.

The 25-year-old model, who was slated to tie the knot with the Playboy mogul last Saturday, backed out of the wedding because of the rigid rules at the fabled mansion home, reported Daily Star online.

“The mansion schedule is so strict – home by 6 o’clock every Friday night, Saturday and Sunday for movie nights.”

“I couldn’t do certain things. The first year I was there, I went on a vacation with my friends and I went four days in Idaho to visit my sister (sic)… and then the second year I asked if I could go with my friends and see my family and I was told no. I saw my world just closing in on me”, said Harris.

The model, who also blamed Hefner’s ways of womanising as a reason for her cancellation of the marriage, further added that, “It’s Hef’s way or no way.”

However, Harris admitted moving out of the mansion was not easy for her.

“I’m used to living somewhere that has butlers and security. My curfew was nine o’clock. The other day I’m driving, it’s night time, I needed to get gas; it’s scary,” said Harris.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online