Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz has said the secret to her “fulfilled” and “improved” life is the presence of a therapist.

Diaz, 38, who has been consulting a therapist for the past 15 years, insisted the advices from the outside source has moulded her into a “fulfilled” person, reported Contactmusic.

“I’ve been doing it [having therapy] for 15 years and I thank God. My life would not be half as fulfilled as it is without therapy,” said Diaz.

The Bad Teacher star, who appreciates her active lifestyle, said she believes in being fit always.

“I take care of myself. I enjoy taking care of myself. For me, the aesthetic is not the by-product of it”.

“Physically, I am very in touch with my body. I really love feeling strong, feeling capable. I love that feeling in my body. And so when I’m not in that place, I don’t feel good”.

“It also helps keep my head clear and it helps me stay focused on my work and my life and I just use it as a way of maintaining a certain standard of life,” added Diaz.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online