Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress Mildred Baena says Maria Shriver was strong when Mildred went down on her knees and confessed to her about her love child with Arnold.

In her first interview with the press, Baena tells Hello! magazine that she realized the truth when her son Joseph started to resemble the Terminator star.

"It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but It became more apparent as time went on," she said.

"I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Arnold] wondered. But he never said anything to me."

Others in the Schwarzenegger household also noticed the resemblance and wondered. Maria heard the whispers of the household staff and saw the boys resemblance. She prompted Baena several times, ""I'm here if you need to talk."

Eventually, Maria asked Baena point blank.

Baena's confession didn't appear to shock Maria, but her composure shocked Baena.

"She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn't Arnie's fault, that it takes two."

Joseph, 13 learn't that he was Arnold's son a year ago when his grandmother broke the news to him.

He took it in his stride, reponding with just, "Cool."

According to Mildred Baena, Joseph is looking forward to bonding with Arnold.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online