No, it's the anethesist who is is dreamy, the neurosurgeon is a cut-up.
Wait, maybe the neurosurgeon is sharp and the anethesist is a gas...
more...
ying yang tiger dragonflopticalcube
Jun 18, 09:27 PM
Any benchmarks on read/write speeds with these �ber SD cards?
Most are class 6 or about 6MB/s, some are class 10 or about 10MB/s. The fastest are around 30MB/s but that costs over $200 for a 32GB card. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171413&cm_re=sdhc-_-20-171-413-_-Product
Dragon and Tiger Blak Yin YangRandomGuy26
Mar 28, 08:22 AM
This confirms that iOS 5 will be previewed in June and not in April like past years...
how does it confirm that ??? apple has previewed things in April, but showcased the whole thing in June in the past.. and this is an announcement for the Showcase.
more...
Yin-Yang Tattoosbluebomberman
Feb 28, 06:24 PM
There's a big difference between "many single machines can fail and the cloud survives" and "individual machines are stable". Most businesses can't afford the mass cloud redundancy of Google, and most can't afford to have machines go down regularly.
The point of "big iron" is that you buy one large expensive machine that just sits there doing its work quietly for years on end, with little active administration needed.
I guess each situation is different. I'm more interested personally in the SOHO scenarios, where dedicated servers and an exclusive IT staff are slowly losing relevance (http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2785-the-end-of-the-it-department).
(Although the news of Gmail losing emails gives me pause (http://www.macworld.com/article/158186/2011/02/gmail.html).)
Yin Yang Armband Tattoosyes, my set up is very much like yours. I have 6gig RAM
Well, Apple replace logic board, processors and memory and the problem was still there. finally they did replace the Gt card. It was great. Still pretty stable, but like I said once a week I get a kernel panic. The only thing I can think about is the GT card. I even tried the basic set up with only mouse and keyboard. Not sure what to do next.
Once a week problem is not a bad thing. It just bad to know that the problem still there. I guess the next thing is to try to complete replace the machine or the GT card for a different model.
I'll try to replace my 3rd party RAM, even thought I don't think it is the problem.
Thanks for the interest.
My friend had nothing but problems with his G5. The computer was constantly in for repairs and would spew out kernal-panics often. It ended up being a bad memory module, which was undetectable even with an extensive hardware test. The only reason he figure it out, is because he had lowned the additional RAM to a mutual friend while his G5 was in the shop for the last time.
<]=)
dragon and yin yang tattooIntel's line doesn't leave much room for a bump... unless Apple is going to use the Core and Core 2 processors as a product differential. Talk about gay considering the two kinds of chips costs pretty much the same.
theres almost no difference in processor speed between the MB and MBP now. it would be smart for mini and Mb's to core 2 also since there the same price. but it's hotter and duo works so maybe just MBP tommorrow.
Mr. Retrofire
Apr 5, 09:51 PM
I might just be missing something here but how does this imply that Apple is putting thunderbolt in here?
Only TB-compatible (mini-) DP-connectors have two lanes.
Same reason most online stores don't ship to Nigeria.
If statistics show problem online fraud areas in a much higher percentage than other cities, it makes sense to temporarily curb it.
You're talking about a whole country. As it is right now there are more iPhones in NYC than anywhere else. In order for this to be true it would mean tens of thousands of NYers, at least, are having their personal info stolen. Also, why only the iPhone? Wouldn't these thieves with all their stolen info just move onto another AT&T phone that costs just as much? Such as BB? Why hasn't any other telco stopped onlines sales of any of their high priced phones in NYC? Surely these thieves wouldn't just buy one phone.
To believe this you would have to jump through many conclusions, some being illogical.
This has to be one of the best deals I've seen. If I didn't insist on having 3G I would return my 3G iPad to AT&T and get his one instead and save $130.
TBH, it looks like an iPhone with a cover that says iPod on the back, I say it's fake.
Originally posted by MacBandit
You don't need to spend 3,000 to get an extremely fast mac right now try 1,600-1,700.
But for 1,600-1,700 dollars I can get a hell of a lot faster PC. Nobody can deny that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment