Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham Launches

  • Victoria Beckham Launches



  • EB3Ind
    07-25 09:57 AM
    hi,

    what i heard from my new employer is that it is not advisible to invoke Ac21 as long as you get RFE from where you have filed your 485 application or through attroney,

    they told me that if you invoke AC21 it may delay your process. so what i feel is that it is better not to invoke AC21 as long as previous employer is in good terms with you....





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Notice Victoria#39;s tattoo!
  • Notice Victoria#39;s tattoo!



  • ivgclive
    05-18 06:53 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks

    Very first person who dares to say that, has information first hand.

    Good job for your hard work.





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Danielle also copied Victoria
  • Danielle also copied Victoria



  • wellwisher02
    04-09 05:39 PM
    IV is meant for discussing topics/issues related to employment-based green cards. I am not sure if we can discuss any other extraneous topic here. :confused:





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. victoria beckham tattoo
  • victoria beckham tattoo



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-24 12:58 PM
    I also have notarized passport, etc, but one of the tax consultants told me that the ITIN cannot be filed now, and when I file my 2008 returns in 2009, I need to apply for the ITIN along with the taxreturn and paperfile. Has anybody else applied ITIN before filing tax return ?

    This is true...and this is what my tax guy told me and I did the same, last year..you file the ITIN along with the Tax returns...got some relief from the tax. :)



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham Tattoos
  • Victoria Beckham Tattoos



  • morchu
    06-29 12:19 PM
    it is hard time for any H1 transfers. Your best bet is to try hard for a month or two, and plan to leave or stay accordingly.

    Again there is no guarantee for the extension of status approval. So eventually there is chance that you might even find yourself loosing the project, when waiting for visa appointment in India. (the client may not want to wait for you for months).

    So have all the facts straight, and be aware of possible outcomes. Then it is up to you to decide.





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. victoria beckham tattoo. Victoria Beckham Tattoo Neck; Victoria Beckham Tattoo Neck. Applejuiced. Dec 27, 07:11 PM. That#39;s beyond rediculous. NYC is banned?
  • victoria beckham tattoo. Victoria Beckham Tattoo Neck; Victoria Beckham Tattoo Neck. Applejuiced. Dec 27, 07:11 PM. That#39;s beyond rediculous. NYC is banned?



  • Jaime
    09-15 06:26 PM
    People need to understand that there are some legislators who might want to push legislation favorable to us. They can only do it if they can convince other legislators who are on the fence that:

    1) A lot of good people are affected by this. (legal,peaceful,high skilled etc) The crowd there(YOU) on Tuesday will speak to this.

    2) They mean business, if we do not act they might leave and we need to act NOW to keep them here.(if many thousands of them can come from all parts of the country, they must be serious)

    3) These guys have the support of their employers.(they got/took/were allowed time off from work)

    Now in these points, can you see how a friendly lawmaker can use a big successful march to convince his colleagues? This will be like a massive tonic to all the lobbying IV has been doing behind the scenes.
    Last year when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants took to the streets did you see the impact on legislators? One big difference here is we are legal. That will leave a more powerful impact if it is big.

    This is a small price to pay, and it will help you tremendously to speed up the green card process. Lets show solidarity. Every one of us who goes to this will feel proud of the change we manage to bring. If this makes the national media in a big way, I am virtually certain we will get a favorable resolution to our issues. A lot of forces are with us here. Just look at the 13 governor signed letter. Just look at how hard the big high tech. companies are pushing this.

    Well said!!!! An image is worth a thousand words! We ca write all we can and complain on here, but an image of thousands of peaceful protestors will stic in people's and legislator's minds, who will then be moved to action! THAT'S WHY WE NEED EVERYONE IN DC!!!!



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham neck tattoo
  • Victoria Beckham neck tattoo



  • neoklaus
    10-21 09:42 AM
    I am working on H1B. Recently what has happened that my family lives in state A, and I am working in state B. My family could not move to state B because my sone is going to school. I have to pay alot of expenses to go back and fort from state B to A, like air ticket and cab ect. I talking to my compnay regarding this and they said that whatever are my expenses submit to every month end and he will send a check for those expenses which will be pre taxed amount. i.e. if my pre taxed salary is $ 5000 per-month , if I submit expense statemet for $500. Then my employer will send a check of 500 and paystub i.e. direct deposit after applying tax on $4500.

    I am not sure whatever he is suggesting is good tyhing to do and it will not have any problem for me.

    If you made a correct explanation then: 1. You will end up with $4500- of wages PLUS $500 of reimbursable expenses. Therefore only $4500 will be taxed.
    You should to make sure that in your Form W2 ( 1. Wages, tips, other compensation)for 2008 these $500 will not be shown: reason- you will be taxed only on $4500 but your income will be higher so you will may end up with additional taxes owned- that depends on you Income).

    That scenario is OK if your total salary is not an issue for you.

    For you Employer paying to you $4500 Plus $500( reimbursable) is much better
    cause he will pay company taxes only on that $4500 and not on $500.

    There could be other ways to resolve this problem. Depends on your employer
    willingness.





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham#39;s Tattooed
  • Victoria Beckham#39;s Tattooed



  • Queen Josephine
    October 24th, 2005, 01:33 PM
    Speaking of QJ I haven't seen much activity from her lately, you still out there Queen?

    I'm still here, checking in once in a while. Unfortunately, got very busy doing some other things and haven't been doing much shooting. Just dropped Michael a note. I'd love to do a short get together. I haven't done much urban shooting, so it would be challenging for me. (although I've been having an urge to hit the Gold Country lately) I'll be back east 11/20-11/30 visiting family in NY and Georgia and pretty much incommunicado during that time.

    Great shots of the bridge from Conzelman Road, and although I've never been able to bring myself to go down the one way section of Conzelman, there's suppose to be great shots from that section also. There's so many great places to see and things to do. Maybe we should start a list of possibilitites? I'll off to run the later starters around (I know Michael hit's the road really early.... 4 or 5 am?)

    But I'm definitely open to planning something. I'll try to create a list of possible sites and post it here with in the next week or so for everyone to add to / subtract from. How's that sound?



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. victoria beckham tattoo meaning. Victoria Beckham tattooed In; Victoria Beckham tattooed In. speedfreak007. Feb 18, 10:32 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0
  • victoria beckham tattoo meaning. Victoria Beckham tattooed In; Victoria Beckham tattooed In. speedfreak007. Feb 18, 10:32 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0



  • yabadaba
    06-30 03:23 PM
    Gautam Agarwal...who was planning on going to Wharton based on the july bulletin... have you heard anything from the ombudsman office on this speculation of retrogression???





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham#39;s Neck Tattoo
  • Victoria Beckham#39;s Neck Tattoo



  • logiclife
    06-21 06:25 PM
    I know a person who came to US on H4 in feb 2004 applied for H1 in the firt week of April 2005,
    her Employer who filed for H1 suggested that she would get her H1 from Jan 1st 2006 , so she can travel to India
    on that assurance she left for India on September 15 and came back on Dec 28th and
    on Jan 1st when she called employer they mailed her H1 copy and the date of Approval is Oct 1st.


    Does this mean H1 is Invalidated as per Last Actions Count Rule.

    She has been working on H1 since then (not regularly though)
    and did not file for H4 extension assuming her H1 is valid. H4 expired on Aril 2006

    Has any one gone through the same situation.

    Whats her Status as of now, If her husband is applying for 485 what do you guys suggest put on I94 what should her action from now on.


    One lawyer suggests she should apply for 485 and and if they raise query come with some answer at that time.

    another one says she should file for H4 and quit working.

    She is totally clueless please help.

    If there is a valid I-94 that you can mention on 485 form and if that I-94 is not expired and it is also the latest I-94, then you may be ok.

    Do not apply 485 without I-94. In absence of I-94, they wont send any RFE, they will reject the 485 case right away. The new USCIS memo states that if initial evidence is missing, then they are not obligated to send RFE anymore. They have authority to reject it right away.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf

    --Read the "Initial Evidence requirements" on page 2. The initial evidence list is mentioned on every form (485, 131 etc). It MUST BE there in the packet.

    Keep this fact in mind as many lawyers are not aware of this USCIS memo and its pretty important.

    Also, trying to go back on H4 is not a bad idea, particularly, if the priority date is an early one. The filing of 485 would be delayed by a year or 2 but atleast her status would be good when applying.



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. star tattoos.
  • star tattoos.



  • smisachu
    09-12 05:00 PM
    This is getting hilarious! Billa, Ranga...Whoz next? Rowdy Ranganna?:D

    Come to DC or we will send "Churi Chikkanna" after you...LOL





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham Tattoos
  • Victoria Beckham Tattoos



  • Humhongekamyab
    05-14 03:56 PM
    Hi,
    My Employer has going to file for I-140 under EB2 catogery. I got Labor approved, but I just got call from my Lawer, he was saying that my Education is not being equivalent as US Graduation. He was saying that for GC we can't use work experiance to make this equivalent.

    Please advice, what to do?

    Here are the details about my education.

    Education:
    Matriculation : 10 years education
    Intermediate : 3 years Diploma (Associate Engineer)
    Graduation : 3 years Degree (Comp. Science.)

    Experiance:
    Aprox. 8 years

    Thanks in advace.

    :)
    Shujaat

    Shujaat, you might be better off in being safe than sorry. I've read in the forums that US CIS is strictly interpreting EB-2 regulation so you might be better of in going with EB-3. For EB-2 they prefer single four year degree. Your lawyer would know the best.



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Former SPICE GIRL VICTORIA
  • Former SPICE GIRL VICTORIA



  • eb3_nepa
    08-13 09:41 AM
    You are right, this does not belong here either. No information other than EMPLOYMENT BASED LEGAL IMMIGRATION belongs here. End of discussion





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Celebrity Tattoos - Zimbio
  • Celebrity Tattoos - Zimbio



  • sagis99
    08-27 02:50 PM
    2 years as well, I140/485 pending, July 2007.



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. victoria beckhams tattoos.
  • victoria beckhams tattoos.



  • gsc999
    07-15 08:23 PM
    I know we have to do a lot of work to get coverage but I was just saddened at the behavior of the bigwigs. They know the news and yet chose not to report it.
    ---
    - All the local Chinese newspaper carry this event on front page
    - We were on local KTSF TV, thanks to help from our Chinese friends
    - We were local KTVU 2 TV channel at prime time
    - We have been covered by local print media like Mercury news
    - We have interviewed with local radio stations
    - We had reporter from Associated Press cover this event
    - BusinessWeek wrote an article about us

    Mind you this is Silicon valley not some countryside suburb in America.

    I encourage you to collect these links and post them in the existing San Jose rally thread so people understand the real breath of media coverage that this rally actually received. Our volunteers are too exhausted from yesterday's event your help will be appreciated.





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham Tattoos
  • Victoria Beckham Tattoos



  • calboy78
    08-18 10:45 PM
    Sorry to hear about this.

    This is so ridiculous - I have had friends who had degree in metallurgy and they successfully got their h1 and even green card :mad:



    more...


    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. Victoria Beckham#39;s got Hebrew
  • Victoria Beckham#39;s got Hebrew



  • iamakshay
    05-28 05:43 PM
    Thanks Ryan for reply but I am bit confused... Do I need to have US Visa for working with Canadian company, even if company don't have anything do with US.

    It's canada based company and will be working remotely.





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. jessica alba tattoo on neck.
  • jessica alba tattoo on neck.



  • Steven-T
    February 19th, 2004, 09:52 AM
    It could possibly be Kodak prefer Nikon bodies and lenses. Mike
    Maybe 5 years ago. Now, lenses?

    While the Pro SLR/n is a significant improvement over the 14n, I think it's still a studio camera, and a great one too. In addition, if you got a load of the latest great biggest Nikon 2.8 zooms, which is optimal for the camera, its just a great bargain.

    But . . .

    Steven





    victoria beckham tattoo on neck. victoria beckham tattoo meaning. Victoria Beckham tattoo Jewish
  • victoria beckham tattoo meaning. Victoria Beckham tattoo Jewish



  • cbpds
    04-28 12:27 PM
    Right on the point !!, the funniest part is not all the Dem senators themselves support the immigration bill, check out how many dems opposed the motion 3 years back :)

    Yes, I firmly believe that Harry Reid will bring CIR to the floor. He will bring it crashing down to the floor.

    People, this is just garbage spewing out of these politicians' bodily orifices.





    go_guy123
    02-23 10:57 AM
    Hi

    We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.

    After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
    Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.

    How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
    ( Visito visa Etc..)

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks

    I see a rare case. I have seen people ensuring that delevery is in US for the citizenship of child.





    BECsufferer
    08-27 12:50 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online