Harmed them financially, not physically. Not death penalty worthy. Again, i support the death penalty only for the most heinous of crimes. It should be used sparingly.
Perhaps not Madoff per se, but many of these WS financiers have rained misery down upon thousands or millions. The issue of speculation driving people to starvation by artificially inflating the cost of food (mentioned on another thread) to the point that it is unaffordable is just plain unforgivable. Why should it make a difference whether the act happens by pulling a trigger or by making a boardroom decision? The fact that you killed someone through a deliberate act should not change based on how far removed you were from the victim.
more...
adapting to life away fromSun Baked
Feb 12, 02:51 PM
Look's like we will have fewer multi-hour gaps on getting problems fixed after reporting posts.
stop your whole life justThe Samurai
Apr 19, 05:47 AM
I've tried googling drivers for this device (USB to Ethernet). Anyone know how I can get it to work / where I can get drivers from?
Cheers
http://i53.tinypic.com/245k7j6.jpg
more...
as VH1 has picked up thisfishmoose
Apr 25, 05:48 AM
I have a black iPhone 4 but I think I may wait until the iPhone 5 hits and pickup a white iPhone 4 for $99 as a collectors item. I don't think I'm going to get the iPhone 5 because I have a policy to only buy a new iPhone every other year and I doubt the iPhone 6 will have the same design. I really, really like the look of the iPhone 4 and I always thought the white one was the better looking one that's why I want one in my collection.
Vh1 reps shot down,Ja Di ksw
Mar 27, 06:55 PM
Has anyone picked up the DS version of Puzzle Quest? If so, what do you think?
more...
The co-star of VH1′s hit showbasemansix8
May 4, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback, keep on downloading Foursight while it's FREE!
life time, VH1, MTV, BET, an.Westside guy
Nov 11, 01:54 PM
I came across Launchbar when I was looking for a replacement to the quick-launcher I used to have in my Gnome panel (under Linux). This was a little box that you'd type a command in and it'd run - not quite as cool as Launchbar, but actually more flexible because you could type a one-line perl script etc. in addition to command names.
Then someone mentioned Quicksilver and I tried that. Quicksilver seems to be faster that Launchbar when it comes to indexing etc.
But the question is, will Quicksilver stay free? Maybe I'm just blind, but I haven't seen anything (and I've looked) that says Quicksilver is going to be a free app. Right now it's just in beta, and often beta means "free for now, until we get the quirks worked out".
Can anyone shed light on this for me? :confused:
more...
VH1 Shows Girl Poop!ok i resized it to post on here. enjoy
in VH1 Doc #39;Origin of Me#39;This is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
so...you want @mycastle.com ?
or
fullofwin@yourcastleonly.com
more...
Play Slideshow: VH1I have 2 keyboards (1 microsoft wireless, 1 apple), 1 kensington mouse, and a 2 standard keyboard plugins. I am also looking for a pc headset.
Cable channel VH1 has decidedHaven't changed mine in a while..
- Got rid of icons
- Fresh wallpaper
more...
4:00 AM ET/PT on VH1The solutions are clear: borrow trillions so we can cut taxes on the rich and invade a few more countries.
5 days ago x. RT @VH1: JimMaybe Apple was a bank in a previous life. :D
It's sad to see an "old timer" leave Apple, but I'm guessing that Serlet's financially set and wants to do some "pure" research at a university before he retires. Not everyone has that luxury.
It seems that OS X will be left in good hands, though.
I read somewhere he's perhaps not happy that iOS is gaining more influence over OS X. Certainly possible imo.
more...
VH1#39;s quot;The X Lifequot; - ESPNI'm pretty sure this counts as SPAM. Where's e when you need him?
VH1 entertains you with yourYuck, windows key?
wow. I didnt even notice that when I made it.
Elrond39 Yeah, that's what I was going for...
FilmMagic for Vh1On December 12, 2012, this system is going to become self aware and kill us all. It's true, I read it on the internet.
<Amy Pond snip>
:D
I find that woman a mite irritating. Nice legs - nice everything - but her mannerisms. Errrg...
...and there are way hotter photos of her going around. ;)
Hi Zen. Yeah i understand I need to change the firmware. I was focusing all my panic on the kernal crashes and will look at installing the cards today and updating the firmware whilst i'm at it.
Thank you very very much for the assistance you have provided. It really is 'above & beyond' and really marks you out as one of the top contributors to this forum.
I've spent some time in the non PPC section and it seems to be full of haters, and mac-bashers - 'why hasn't the new ****** got ******? Apple are so crap/expensive/dont care about the little man' etc etc etc ad infinitum.
It seems the camaraderie of keeping older machines running makes for a more peaceful, happy section of the site.
BuiltforSin
Sep 9, 03:33 PM
^^ I like it.
harrymerkin
Aug 15, 09:52 PM
Changed all my geektool crap around.
And that concerns you how??
Wow.
Double wow, without a disclaimer from you.
I do believe your time here would be better spent somewhere else.
Please.
You don't care if Europe collapses? Not even a teensy bit that our allies are going to fail?
Not my words, hence the quotes
0 comments:
Post a Comment