I call fake photo.
It's always interesting to be exposed to a slice of history that had been up to now unknown to me. Margaret Sanger did in fact give a speech to the wives of the KKK in 1926. Here is her account (http://www.thefreshfacts.com/margaret-sangers-account-of-her-lecture-to-the-ku-klux-klan-educational-video-film-2/) of that evening from her autobiography ...
more...
Re: best and worst tattoos inThe fact that a big sticking point in all of this was the social conservative nonsense about abortions and planned parenthood is just ridiculous. If this is all that many of our politicians can think about in times like these, we're ********** doomed.
My sentiments exactly. Of course you can look around you and thank all the idiots who voted the idiots into office.
stuff on my fighters.mrapplegate
May 2, 07:52 PM
Image (http://cl.ly/3F020o1c3l1Y0V2w0r3C/Screen_Shot_2011-05-03_at_01.45.56.png)
I swear this was a few days ago...
Apple, please stop sending me these now, this is the 7th one I've had since the first. :/
Thanks for posting it :D
more...
MMA Tattoos » Roger Huertakiljoy616
Apr 17, 08:09 AM
Time for steve to get those regulation ironed out, what is objectable to some is just plain funny to others. :rolleyes:
horrible tattoo#39;s, too.Works fine in Firefox 2.0 under XP for me, including composing a message (it opens up a new compose window and it works fine).
This is very nice, very slick. I like it!
more...
mma tattoosThe tea party is the republican party. There is NO tea party as third party. That's a complete fallacy. If they weren't a wholly owned faction of the Republican party, there would be tea party democrats too.
Pop quiz - name one tea party candidate who ran as a Democrat or name one elected official who claims to be a tea party member or supporter who doesn't vote with the Republicans.
cmon you ufc fightersStevamundo
Feb 18, 10:51 AM
Hopefully that's a real, real good sign that Steve will be OK!
more...
The two fighters are scheduledAfter listening to the sound bite of Trump asking for both Obama's birth certificate and college records, he strikes me as a political opportunist grasping for straws or he is a raciest.
War Machines Fake Tattoo!wirelessmacuser
Oct 11, 07:45 PM
i dont know if it was posted yet but god please put out an iphone with a physical keyboard.
http://images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/misc/Blogs/iPhone/iphone-pro-large.jpg
Apple would benefit greatly by offering this form factor, in addition to its current model. Exactly what BlackBerry users rely on, the response would be fantastic.
That said, sadly Apple seems to have a true death grip on its narrow minded position of restricting the iPhone to one model only.
more...
UFC fighter Chuck LiddellMichael CM1
Jun 20, 12:49 AM
Maybe some of you who own one of the two HD systems can help me out.
I own a Wii. I really like it, but you've got companies like EA who think it's only 5-year-olds and grannies playing it. Therefore, we get things like NCAA Football 09. That was by far the worst sports game I have ever played. It was like EA took NCAA 06 for the PS2, stripped out everything good and put in a mascot game. EA didn't make NCAA Football 10, and I see no indication of NCAA Football 11 for Wii.
Thus with the newer designs of the 360 and PS3, I'm considering getting one. I mainly would like HD games at times, especially the college football one. I looked into the 360 Arcade version and balked immediately because it sounds like something for people who never want to save a game. Oh yeah, it has NO WIFI. No WiFi is a dealbreaker on the Pro or whatever 360 as well.
I have a neighbor who manages a GameStop, so I plan on asking him about this. But I'm just curious as to what you guys think. I have zero interest in buying any movies or music online through this. I really don't know much about games specific to each platform. A friend told me there was a Magic: The Gathering game for XBox. That would be pretty neat, especially if I could trade all those damn cards I have for it. I don't plan on doing any Rock Band or Guitar Hero for those because I dropped $150 on the set for Wii. I saw Final Fantasy XIII was on the 360, but I bought friggin' Final Fantasy X for $20 and never played it on my PS2.
I also doubt I'll have much interest in these systems' motion controls because of cost. I'm really not wanting to go all in on these things. I just want an alternative to Wii for when the developers get sloppy and don't release a game I like for Wii. I own a crapload of BDs, so that is in my mind for the PS3. But I already have two BD players for my two HDTVs. So thanks for any input.
Ufc Fighter Tattooswhooleytoo
Sep 26, 10:57 AM
It seems to me that Apple are the good guys here for once, slapping down a company that is trying to trademark terms that are already in use albeit in a niche market!
Personally, I can't see how Apple could be seen to be the good guys in this case, given they're sending cease-and-desist letters to people using 'pod' (not "iPod") in their product names.
The UFC fighters once againNew bumper sticker: "It's Not A Choice, It's A Consequence"
32GB syncing now! $426 OTD. They didn't have any 16GB near me, but one store said they are getting a few in tomorrow. So, even if they are out now, check tomorrow I guess.
Received one today too. Gotta love Apple's timeliness. :rolleyes:
Macshroomer
Apr 13, 06:04 PM
My wife is from a professional management environment and is not very impressed with iWork, pages specifically. We are doing a trial of it and we are thinking of doing the same for Office 2011 but are wondering that if in trial mode, will we be able to access the update?
iJohnHenry
Apr 4, 05:22 PM
No. A car that gets 50mpg is likely much lighter than a car that gets 8mpgs... and hence doesn't put near as much wear on the road
Consider, if all cars were the size of a Smart ForTwo, or the awaited ForFour, a two lane road could become 3 lanes. ;)
Trucks and Hummers would just drive down the middle. :D
The update, which weighs?
Weight is other thing. The update has a size of...
Let's use the English language correctly.
It's a perfectly acceptable colloquialism.
0 comments:
Post a Comment