not available in my region yet.
more...
RAF Tristar Aircraftwill you all be wearing badges or something so i can recognise you? :D
Bullish Tri Staralbusseverus
Mar 29, 08:13 AM
Anyone else think this is a little too public? And it's not a very comfortable place to sit having coffee�no matter how good the food is. I imagine a couple of billionaires could have found a more comfortable and more private place for coffee and a chat, unless they're being deliberately "public".
Is this how they squash a rumour in sily-con valley? Media says these two hate each other's guts. Be seen being nice to each other in public.
more...
Tristar Engineering Websitekiljoy616
Apr 17, 08:17 AM
I can't say I am a fan of Adobe Flash as I am a big supporter of an open web, but I must say that if cross-compiled apps are inferior then the customers in the app store will certainly vote with their dollars to favor the natively written apps.
You really don't know much about consumers do you. You have a lot of psychology to learn, the customer is for the most part dumb and does not vote with their dollars, if they do then you have a really bad marketing department, what a utopian believe haha.
You must remember a product of say 100 dollars is not about selling to the whole world but just a percentage of it, a good product or a bad product its all the same for marketing its about the perception. Just look around your world its full of bad and really bad products and there are still people buying them. Palm sold for years good products and then started selling crap and yet people bought, even today Palm still sells and its their Marketing that really has gone down.
Apple not only makes good things but they have a top notch marketing department. ;)
Columbia TriStar Home VideoNoSmokingBandit
Jun 14, 10:04 PM
I havent been able to find out if the new HDD is proprietary or if MS stopped being dicks about that.
more...
Lockheed L-1011 TristarWow, I expected PPC support to drop in a few years, not a few months. Sucks for anyone with the Quad G5s. Sucks for me with my dual G5. :(
I hope this won't be a common trend.
Amen! Why not just release it Universal and check the other box when compiling?
Vanagon Tristar Syncro crewcabIlluminated
Apr 27, 04:25 PM
He's an empty windbag...
...worse than Bush.
more...
Tri Star Wood Horse Barndavidjearly
Dec 21, 05:56 AM
Time enough to post about it though ;) Merryxmas
I have no time for the 'campaign'. I have a limited amount of time for debate over the logic behind it.
TriStar PetroServSo I am having my first surgical procedures in *looks at widget* 16 days, and the thing that scares me the most is the general anesthesia...
In actuality, general anesthesia may be more important than the skills of the surgeon. My most vivid memory of the anesthesia given for my hernia repair years ago was when the doctor told me to count backwards from 100.
I got down into the upper 40's and wondered if that was normal. Then I heard the doctor say, "This patient is considerably more resistant than most others ... let's increase the flow." I immediately had misgivings about agreeing to the surgery at that point.
I must have drifted off seconds later because the next thing I remembered was awakening in the recovery room. The procedure went smoothly and I've never had any problems since. I would not fret much over it. Best wishes on everything.
Tri Star Logo DesignAt some point, parents have to take responsibility here.
I would understand the government getting involved if there were no controls in place so this wouldn't happen. But this is ridiculous. Before handing a child a phone, computer, or remote control you should be aware of possible risks and be preactive about preventing them. It seems like it has become so easy now to just blame someone else.
I'm with everyone else...the government has better things to do.
My understanding was different. I take it that they are taking the same stance that Wal-Mart is, and that is that if the movie industry allows iTunes to sell movies, they will make the record companies pay for it (in a negative way). The retailers aren't ready to take on iTunes and the online market, so they are going to use their power to stall the transition to digital downloads as long as they possibly can.
What Target is doing is anti Apple, and more importantly, anti the progression of technology and lifestyle.
Yep. It's simply an attempt to buy some time. They know they can't fight it in the end.
Amazing, and then what? Maybe use it twice in your machine's life?
ThunderBolt enables faster read rates than a DVD. That's why.
LagunaSol
Apr 12, 04:15 PM
Pfft, this whole "iPad fad" is going to fade away now any day now. Right guys? ;)
iWonderwhy
May 2, 02:13 PM
The amount of scrutiny these devices go through is ridiculous.
InfoSecmgr
Apr 6, 03:37 PM
Because you do contracts for the Department of the Navy does not mean you know everything. Also there is more tax dollars going to waste every DAY with the current administration.
Trust me I served for 21 years and saw waste fraud and abuse, and there aint a dam thing your going to do, as soon as you blow the whistle your career is down the toilet and that is active duty personnel and the civilian workers also.
This about sums it up to the OP you are replying to here. I've been in for 6 years (a bit less than you obviously) but I do concur.
0 comments:
Post a Comment