images lettering tattoo by 
Tattoos gt; Lettering tattoossamrat_bhargava_vihari
06-11 05:31 PM
Yes, All of my checks got cashed today and i got all the reciepts in mail. ND is 06/01 and RD is 06/06 from Nebraska.
They sent you receipt before cashing the checks?
wallpaper Tattoos gt; Lettering tattoos
tribal tattoos - letteringgc_on_demand ,
I am not anti at all. I am trying to understand the law.
How does a (I485) spouse doesnt have EAD and AP on hand (even if not using it and in H4/L2 etc)?
Wont they have problem when the dates become current and GC is issued to primary.
tattoo lettering alphabet.Don't mean to hijack this thread, but interesting issues raised by desi3933 and would like to get his comments on this from him:
I am in a similar situation...I have been on H1B since Oct’07 and prior to that I was on a valid F1 status. Not been on a client project since mid-Sep'08, have not been paid from past 5 months.
Why did you wait so long for your unpaid back wages? Benching is considered to be an employer’s failure to pay the nonimmigrant worker in H-1B status his/her full rate of pay based upon the employer’s lack of work, periods between contracts, or after a downturn in business. In all these situations, the USCIS requires the employer to pay the H-1B worker his/her full rate of pay as stated on the H-1B visa petition.
My employer is not helping with either COS to H4 or port H1B to another employer, by not providing REAL paystubs for the past 5 months. I have been actively working with my employer to find new work and I have all evidence of this in emails. I cannot report to work, as the office is too small for more than two people to comfortably work under normal working conditions.
You are entitled for back wages until terminated. Such termination should be well documented and properly served.
When I ask employer for back wages, I get threatened that they will issue a backdated termination letter to Sept 2008 (employee not terminated yet), though I have been actively working with them to find new work? I am also being asked to submit a fake personal leave letter for the past 5 months.
How do I know if my H1B has been revoked? I know there are many issues and questions raised here...
Greatly appreciate your time in responding to this...
I would strongly suggest not to use fake letter for unpaid leave. Please consult your attorney and consider sending them proper letter demanding back wages. Please note that an employer is in violation of the LCA requirement at Sec. 1182(n)(1)(A) for placing an H-1B nonimmigrant in unpaid nonproductive status due to a decision by the employer based upon factors such as lack of work. The prohibition against unpaid nonproductive status does not apply to nonproductive time due to non-work related to factors such as a voluntary request by the nonimmigrant for an absence (e.g., unpaid home leave on holiday), or circumstances rendering the nonimmigrant unable to work (Example - Medical incapacity, caring for sick relative, vacations).
In the event of termination, your employer MUST provide you letter of termination in writing AND should notify USCIS to such termination. Till that time, employer is liable for full wages.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
2011 tribal tattoos - lettering
tattoo lettering designs.Great job.. This is exactly what we need.. National coverage on this issue..
http://www.youtube.com/v/RVhgb6yoc8w
more...
tribal tattoo letters.25$
Transaction Id: 49C78926VG6647649
Contributed via paypal
Thank you all,
Keep up the good work.
tattoo ideas lettering.Guys,
If we r landing by road and as we dont have address and we give our friends address, right?
So do we have to give address as
My Name
C/o; Friend's name
Friend's address
Or we just give
Friend's Name
Friend's address
Please anyone can throw some light on the issue.
Thanks in advance.
Just give your name and address of your friend. My brother received my card exactly after four weeks.
more...
and often tattoo letteringakhilmahajan
02-25 02:27 PM
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9SF61544AC045092G)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Feb. 25, 2009 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed ... -$20.00 USD
Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Feb. 25, 2009 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $20.00 USD
2010 tattoo lettering alphabet.
lettering tattoo byWhy are you not taking EB1 into account where the diff is 9 - 10 years. I came to US on L1 in 2001 Then applied for EB3 in 2004 which was deneied in 2006. Then started in EB2 in 2006. So if you consider, I have been here since 2001 not that I just come in 2006. Like the same way you too move up in your career and then apply for EB2.
There is no reason people who are here from 1999, and still does not have a GC, for a person who is EB2- 2006 why USCIS give priority? Let EB2 and Eb3 category move hand in hand they already gave some relief to EB2, now they should move EB-3, people are waiting whose priroty dates are Year 2002, but if a EB-2 just came on 2007 gets Green Card that is unfair, One year gap is ok between Eb-2 & EB-3 but not 5 years.
I personally believe there are limitations for IV or any other organisation to influence the Political and Economic force that are existing in this world nowadays. Even if we lobby even if we talk, even if we gather, if those kind of forces are not benefitted in the form of votes(for power)(lobbying economically also depends on the personality of that person who you want to influence) nothing solid is going to happen. That is the TRUTH. But TRUTH sometimes is undigestable and it hurts a lot, and especially people who is having an agenda it hurts a lot! As always appreciate the work and sacrifices IV is doing for the immigrant community. Due to family and Work commitments could not involve actively.
more...
chinese tattoo letters. tattooFirstly let me say that the Dems taking the house is the only hope I see for change near term. If the Republicans take it then they will feel vindicated on their stand and stick to it especially in view of the current unpopularity of Pres. Bush.
Democrats normally sing the tune of organised labour on such issues. Organised labour is clear that they want the immigrants that come not to be exploited. In otherwords, if you let them come then treat them well as they are now part of the labour pool. This idea has some intrinsic merit. If you analyse things, it is usually during the long drawn out protracted green card process that unscrupulous employers take the most advantage.
Indeed the deluge of illegals will be a blight on the processing times, however without visa numbers there is absolutely no hope for EB India in the near term anyway. We have to hope for the lesser of two evils now.
Sen Byron Dorgan is always on Lou Dobbs show. He does not represent the majority view of the democratic party. I think he is making all sorts of noises to fight for his political life.
hair tattoo lettering designs.
Lettering Tattoos,How to get added to the 'donor' forum?? ;)
as far as I know, donor forum is for recurring contributors only...thanks for your contribution!
more...
Arabic lettering tattoosHow about we come up with a skit where we can reenact the drama about the whole episode in a funny way. Where we can have people portraying roles of USCIS Director, Secrtary of State, Immigrants calling franctically to India to get their documents, parents running around to get doucments, the start of rumor, the employees of uscis working on sunday to adjudicate the cases, then the flip flop of DOS. etc. Then we can put this on youtube and will attract publicity.
hot tribal tattoo letters.
script lettering for tattoos.Please Contribute To The Funding Drive. Please Paste Your Contributions On The Funding Drive Thread So Iv Can Keep Count
more...house hot hot tattoo lettering designs. lettering styles tattoos. lettering
USMC Bulldog TattooH1B quotas for 2001, 2002 and 2003 were 195000. Three times the norm. This could be the reason they quotas were not met during those years. Sure market conditions also helped.
Yo H1tech, u r too fast, I was just gonna say that...yes I believe that quote was too large...
tattoo tattoo ideas lettering.
tattoo lettering fontsAfter doing research, I am thinking that my case may move to Texas Service centre. If I get SRC receipt number, it will be good. My I-140 can be processed within 4 months.
Since it reached before July 30 it can reach anywhere !
Though I would say pray for TSC !
more...pictures and often tattoo lettering
tattoo lettering script.Folks it has been long time I last wrote here � but this visa bulletin made me mad (sorry)
So I went and downloaded all the FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx) data from 2000 till 2008. It looks like they recorded all the pre �perm cases as well. After this I exported all the stuff into mysql table and made some calculation on the labor certification data. Unfortunately cannot separate (e1,e2,e3 etc � some may want to try by country but �)
Again this is PERM � labor certification!!1 - but has to do with GC I guess...
Time frame 1999 Oct -2008 Oct:
Sum of cases: 720486, like '%CERT%' = 554635 (certified), like '%Deni%'= 60043 (denials), (Non duplicate case numbers were = 715191 (i.e. 5295 duplicates only from the 720486) )
There were ~100000 cases with some other �state� descriptions like Withdrawn = 13955, Received Regional Office = 69556 etc;
Anyway, by grouped years it comes to (sum � certified + denials +etc):
last action date with "null" entry ?? 34113
between '1999-10-01' and '2000-10-01' 74048
between '2000-10-01' and '2001-10-01' 82629
between '2001-10-01' and '2002-10-01' 89524
between '2002-10-01' and '2003-10-01' 95552
between '2003-10-01' and '2004-10-01' 98866
between '2004-10-01' and '2005-10-01' 6153
between '2005-10-01' and '2006-10-01' 79939
between '2006-10-01' and '2007-10-01' 98927
between '2007-10-01' and '2008-10-01' 61997
Guess work (nbr of labor certs are 10% less in each group � denials are not removed):
Still wait - % how many of that group still waiting � (some can give a better guess??)
Family x � one applicant will present 2.5 visa nbrs or so�.
Group Labor cert family x still wait 140000<-as of today
between '1999-10-01' and '2000-10-01' 74048 2.5 4% 7404.8 132595.2
between '2000-10-01' and '2001-10-01' 82629 2.5 9% 18591.53 114003.675
between '2001-10-01' and '2002-10-01' 89524 2.5 14% 31333.4 82670.275
between '2002-10-01' and '2003-10-01' 95552 2.5 19% 45387.2 37283.075
between '2003-10-01' and '2004-10-01' 98866 2.5 38% 93922.7 -56639.625
between '2004-10-01' and '2005-10-01' 6153 2.5 45% 6922.125 -63561.75
between '2005-10-01' and '2006-10-01' 79939 2.5 80% 159878 -223439.75
between '2006-10-01' and '2007-10-01' 98927 2.5 90% 222585.8 -446025.5
between '2007-10-01' and '2008-10-01' 61997 2.5 100% 154992.5 -601018
Do your calculation if you want �:eek:
dresses script lettering for tattoos.
old english tattoo 500x376santhi_krishna
08-13 04:57 PM
I got my I485 receipt notice today. Our applications are delivered on July 2nd.
Receipt Date: 07/02/07
Notice Date: 08/06/07
more...makeup chinese tattoo letters. tattoo
hot hot tattoo lettering designs. lettering styles tattoos. letteringReceived on jul 23rd NSC...
No receipts yet...
girlfriend tattoo lettering fonts
tattoo lettering alphabet_05.Folks,
here is the message i have given. what do u think?
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Editor,
July 10th, 2007 Will be a day of flowers showered all over USCIS office from thousands and thousands of legal immigrants all around US. This day, we express our pain and frustration that has been carrier by us since 5-9 years. This is going to be a peaceful protest with millions of flowers delivered to USCIS Director, Emilio Gonzalez.
Gandhi ji is not alive, but many gandhians are born in our heart and soul, to make USCIS realise the value of Hardship and humanity.
This is probably the first time when skilled, legal professionals are participating in an event like this at this scale and it goes to show the level of anxiety in the community right now. Would you be willing to write about this event ?
For more information on the event, please see the attached pdf.
pls. feel free to contact me for more information on this campaigne.
Thanks,
xxxxx
hairstyles Arabic lettering tattoos
tattoos. tattoo letteringThank you for your e-mail. It is very important to me to know the issues
that are of concern to you. A growing number of my constituents are now
choosing to communicate with me via e-mail. I hope you will understand
that, because of the volume and range of e-mails I receive, it can take
some time to send a response that specifically addresses the subject
raised in your message. I do, however, want to let you know immediately
that your message has been received. Hearing from you and others through
e-mail helps me to quickly learn the views and interests of New Yorkers
and others, which is very helpful to me in my work in the United States
Senate. I hope you will continue to monitor my work through my website
at http://clinton.senate.gov, and I welcome hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
Again folks! please think hard, what can be done ???? (other than filling lawsuits)
Hello_Hello
02-08 04:17 PM
I love my country and want to go back, but it is in the hands of rapists and looters and I suspect it will remain that way...either I become a Gandhi and spend my life liberating it, or live year with my eyes & ears closed...But you watch Indian TV and see him everyday? :D
Why are you attached to India when you hate it? You want to get Green Card in USA and live here permanently. So should you not learn more about this country and culture. You cannot live in USA but think about India all the time and hate it too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment