The only thing you mentioned in the op is cost, which i already addressed. And as i said, i don't support capital punishment for crimes like rape, desertion, or treason. Actually, child rape is death penalty worthy. Either way though, I'm really not trying to prove anything, I'm just stating my opinion that i support the current laws regarding that. You on the other hand are trying to prove that the death penalty is wrong, and as of now I don't think you've proven your point.
You're right, the list was in a subsequent post:
Tribal Tiger TattooJesterJJZ
Jun 25, 10:54 PM
I have a couple Seagate drives I don't need. They are both:
250gigs capacity
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8
PATA/IDE interface
Used for backup purposes, not much actual "on" time. Tested and working.
Moving everything to larger SATA drives don't need these.
Will consider best offer. Looking for around $40 a piece.
PM me.
Thanks!
more...
Here are some more tigers thatI think this is my favourite desktop ever (some of yours are okay though;))- tried showing it to people IRL but nobody's interested in neat desktops :( (not looking for any response btw- just have to get this out there- love the subject, the composition of the pic and the harmony) Yep, be a while before this pales: one of the best desktops of all time :D
cute tiger tattoo black andHawkeye411
Mar 20, 09:14 AM
Man! I've got a lot to learn :o Thanks for sharing those figures. The frustrating thing is the pricing spectrum for design is so wide, it's hard for a beginner to get a decent idea of what to charge. I guess I have to look at as many pricing sources as possible and and try to distill some figures? I have the "Graphic Artist Guild" handbook, but those prices are through the roof. I imagine they're for seasoned professionals working for major clients. Thanks again!
I was quite happy paying $100 and $400. I believe that I got a great deal!!
Hope your business does very well!!
Cheers.
more...
New best tattoo designmashinhead
May 5, 11:57 AM
Anyone notice the better sound in the new iMacs. Are there new speakers in there?
Share Flying Tigers TattooWirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
starts getting fun now...
more...
Japanese Tiger TattooKrayzie116
Apr 4, 12:36 PM
This might be two dumb question lol
1. does it early upgrade effect premier users?
2. i got my iphone 4 on a early upgrade for $299 so the next early upgrade will be at $299+$50 right?
tattoos white tigersIt was set to spellcheck all outgoing messages automatically, but lost the location of its dictionary. How do you think Notes would handle that? Just inform the user, "I can't spellcheck, but would you like me send out the message anyway?", right? Wrong! It wouldn't let the user send any mail at all, until I remoted in and disabled the spellcheck entirely. When I was back on site today, I had to reinstall Notes on her machine to fix it.
I've run into this one a few times.. very annoying..
Tiger and PeonyCame across this one time :eek:
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31249_115367821828955_100000672146912_134873_1086967_n.jpg
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31249_115367825162288_100000672146912_134874_1894929_n.jpg
I started playing games in 1984 during the Crash. I grew up more on nintendo, but we had an atari in the house. I've gone back and played hundreds of Atari games over the years for a web site and I stand by my position that most of them are crap.
Some games like Adventure, Tempest, Ms. Pacman hold up pretty well, but they are the exception.
U act like we dont know they are crap. We all know what Atari is guy. U act like u are reviewing games for the latest playstation or something. Its Atari. We understand that.
Does anybody know of any FREE software which i can record my podcast's. I currently use Audacity but im not getting on with it. Im after one where i can line up the songs ready so i click button and it plays click another and records from mic.
Thanks
Does ATT offer lower off contract prices like T-mobile? You're only saving $150 off the no contract price with the change.
LightSpeed1
Mar 26, 08:24 PM
I know that's not supposed to be funny, but man...that's funny.
I love all the 'worst carrier ever' comments. Do none of you realize VZW is already charging that much?
Of course not this is ignorant knee jerk city here. Most people don't even buy their phones like this, so this impacts a relatively small number of people. The people it probably impacts the most are those gaming the systems for the phones.
This is not some kind of change or charge that is going to impact the majority of AT&T customers in any way.
Of course some dummies will switch to Verizon and be in the exact same boat because they don't think nor do they educate themselves before they speak, write or act.
It is like cavemen, "More money charge bad... Ugga Bugga"
0 comments:
Post a Comment