
short hair looksjustAnotherFile
03-08 08:37 PM
Wow,
at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.
Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,
Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.
Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
EB-1 is even higher than EB-2
isn't that unusual?
short hairWhen I met IO at the Boston District USCIS, She typed in my 485 receipt # or A # on her system and looked at my file and said they already have my finger prints and she said why did you get FP notices again. She again looked at my file for few seconds and then she has written code 2 on our second(new) set of FP notices and asked us to give code 2 prints on scheduled date. ( Actually uscis requested code 3 on our new FP notices )
She also said If Boston USCIS Application Support Center(ASC) takes our code 2 FP's then it is fine, otherwise if they say they already have our code 3 prints and refuse to take them again, the IO asked me to take a infopass and contact them again, so that boston distric office can make a phone call to ASC and sort out the issue.
I did not apply for online EAD why do they need our code 2 finger prints. ??
Short celebrity | hair colorsAn EB2 labor applied in March got approved in Sep.
Labor it is taking min 8 months as of today.
I-140 : Please check immigration-law.com first post today. he gave some stats...
Hairstyles for short hair?I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa
Status changes after your I-485 is approved. Not when your 485 is pending.once they approve your AOS application (I-485), your G card will be ordered for printing and eventually will get ship to you.
more...
How to Find Short Haircuts forIt seems no one else is in this boat. Strange.
short hairThere is No formula. It is Lucky or Unlucky.
It is based on Karma. I know people who got GC in 20 days and still waiting for it for 10 years. I am waiting on it for 5 years now. Do not try to come up with formulas. I and my friend with the same pd filed on the same day. His went to TSC and mine to NSC. He already got his GC 2 weeks ago.
more...
short haircuts for women withQuestion is why make it mandatory ??
There are thousands of prevention medicines and vaccines in the market. Do all of us take all of them !!!!
I think it is safe to assume that answer is NO
We have an option of making choice and it is upto us to either go for a vaccine or not. So fair thing should be not to enforce this on immigrants.
By the way, CDC has approved lots of medicines which are not safe and we figure their side effects later on. Please check the following link (few side effects of gardasil)
http://www.ennislaw.com/gardasil.html
I am not saying that this vaccine is bad for every women, I think it is unfair to make this mandatory and that too just on immigrants.
lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.
very short hair styles forThis message is for people who posting against the reform bill, its just surprising how you all come to this country for better life .. and now complaining!! Just because you had better education and had a chance to go to college doesn't give you the right to look at others as less than you.
Yes, they come to U.S and might overstayed... guess what you might done the same thing if you wanted better life for your family.
The illegals came to U.S for the same reason you are here for ... Better life for their families and children. Just because now they have a chance to change their situation little bit faster than you do ... doesn't mean we should hate them and start claiming that they will bring U.S backward...... Just because of these people you have food on your table...
Its not their fault that most of Indian cases are in back log, you have a choice either be patient or go back....!
We need to care and wish good for others as we wish it for our-self and our family members. Be side the bill is not giving them green card or citizenship right a way they have to wait 6 or more years before they get to this point..... all what they are getting is legalization of thier present in U.S nothing more...
But you have another choice cross the border and come back as illegal you might get yor paper work done faster !! :eek::p
more...
Short hair styles and randomI just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.
wedding hair shortSchwarzenegger cares for Kali-4-nia. He should support legal immigrants as a lot of this community lives there. Where? In Kali-4-nia.
more...
short hair styles for womenI'm from the UK and we've now been told I cannot leave the US and join him, until I have my advance parole which could take 3 to 4 months.
Smerchas...Are you sure about what this? From what I remember, you have to be in the country when you apply for your AP...But there is no necessity that you need to be here when it is approved !
Technically, you can ask your attorney or the person who is living at the address where the AP document would be sent by the USCIS, and request them to forward the approved AP to your then current address...That way, you don't have to stay in the country while USCIS processes your application...
Ofcourse, the flip side is, if your AP is denied for any reason, you would have to go to the US consulate in wherever country you are and request the special admission letter...
Thanks,
Hairstyles,short hairIt takes 60 days from the RFE received date to make a decision on your AP. If dec 31st passes and if you don't hear anything from USCIS, you may need to call them.
If it is an emergency travel and cannot wait for their approval, you need to visit the local USCIS office with an appointment.
I am on the same case, waiting for USCIS reponse. Thanks.
The RFE notice says minimum 14 days however USCIS standard answer is 60 days. On i saw folks who got approval after 7 days form submitting RFE so let's hope for best.
more...
short hair, blond short hair,No news yet. No checks cashed. I'm getting really worried now. Anyone else with similar delivery info please post any updates on the status of your application here.
Thanx!
Yes, delivery at 10:25 and received by J BARRET at NSC. I-140 at TSC, so I assume case was transferred to TSC. Nothing heard yet. Called yesterday, was told to wait for another 30 days.
EB2-India
PD May 2004
I-140 June 2006 at TSC
Canadian Citizen for 25 years
selena gomez short hair curledWhat are the steps and actions to initiate the case to be picked up when the priority date is current.
Please advice!
Thanks in advance
more...
short hair. to rock your shortWaitingYaar
01-18 09:00 PM
Is it possible to set up a poll to monitor the rate of I-140 approvals from NSC for eb categories?
short hairstyle with andWeShallOvercome
07-26 12:55 PM
There's a user named 'whermygc' on page 10 of .
more...
Halle Berry#39;s short hair hasI heard walk-in is the best way to advance. ASC can accommodate, if they have low volume for the day
Is FP Prepone possible
If possible, can someone tell me if you had to call them in advance to go before your scheduled date for your FP. I am in a similar situation where I am travelling to India on 11/14 and the appointment is on 11/17. I do not want to postpone the appointment as it might take a long time to receive again.
If you had to call can some one tell me which number to call. All my receipts, EAD and appointment were received from TSC and the ASC field office is in Tampa, FL. If you did not have to call, then do we just go there in the morning and have our FP done. Any inputs appreciated.
Thanks
Govardhan
short haircutsHappy Scenario
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month
Not so Happy scenario and reality
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - You need to File for 140 after the labor approval 6+months
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- Takes 1+ year to get your 140 approved + you need to wait for 6 months+ to get your 485 interfile updated
We are talking about atleast 2 to 3 years to get from EB3 to EB2 , so Please participate in IV campigns , call the representatives
Thanks for your response.
Guru's any other thoughts (particularly on question 2 and other questions)
Looks With Short Haircuts ForWhom are you going to sue? Which 'LAW' did they break? Yes you can sue federal agencies or any government agency (up to certain extent), IF you can prove they are breaking law.
Unless they are breaking some law, chances of winning or even getting a class-action status are very very bleak. Not to mention, the additional legal costs involved.
Instead, like Pappu said, its better to concentrate our efforts on working with lawmakers....
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, just quoted from common sense...I might be wrong..
Thanks..I am saying or implying that they broke a Law..I am not an expert in law.. I was just intrigued by what is written on the homepage ""It is discriminatory to have laws that subject immigrants from 4 nations to more backlogs and the resulting hardship from such backlogs."
So from all the replies , it looks like Money is the main issue ( and off course effort & commitment ).
We are having donation drives here right? Need to get inputs from law experts and if they think we have a chance - why not ?
RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC
I went to that site and downloaded those brushes. They worked great. You can just keep thowing thigs onto the canvas untill you have some crazy weird dark Image. I'm working on some stuff with them so I'll post it soon. Thanks for the great link:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment