NSAppleEmployee *bertrandSerlet = [[NSAppleEmployee alloc] init];
Robert Pattinson HotHope you're ready to shell out some bucks.
more...
Robert Pattinson and KristenHow do you know you will lose the rollover mins? Does it state this?
I'm changing my voice plan as well so yes it states that you can't bring over minutes in excess of what the new plans minutes are. So I'll transfer 450 and lose the rest.
If just changing your messaging package then no that won't effect your minutes.
the Day - Robert Pattinson^^ CoolMacLover
Dec 11, 11:58 PM
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/meman97/Screenshot2010-12-12at45129PM.png(Yes its the screen saver as my desktop, mhm it moves as time goes by just like the screen saver.
Its the screen saver Polar Clock 3.0 (http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/polarclock) with the app Wallsaver (http://www.wallsaverapp.com/) running lets you use any screen saver, as your desktop background. :p Now, no need for any questions. Good good :D
more...
Photo from Robert Pattinson Isteve2112
Jan 10, 11:18 PM
To understand this you would have to go back to the late 1970's when GM introduced the 5.7L V8 Oldsmobile Diesel. In theory the idea was good. Produce an engine that has much better fuel economy, but still has enough torque to pull around a large car. In reality this engine and other GM passenger car diesels are responsible for scaring away generations of Americans from ever owning a diesel car. I don't think you will find many people from 40 years old and up that are not aware of the GM diesel nightmare. To this day the word diesel and passenger car in the same sentence scares them.
Today's diesels are much better and are well engineered and should last much longer then 40-50,000 miles, but something so bad in the past can haunt for years to come.
I don't really buy that excuse anymore. The GM diesel fiasco was over 30 years ago, and most modern buys don't even know about it. I think it has more to do with the fact that in the US, diesel is more expensive than gas, sometimes by a wide margin. I know in my area, the difference is 25-30 cents/gallon. Most people don't do the math to realize that the increased mileage and durability can even that out. Also, diesels tend to be more expensive upfront, and price sells.
As far as the image problem, I think it stems more from people seeing semis and heavy equipment using diesels. Most people associate diesel with semis, heavy duty trucks, and construction equipment. And most of those are loud and belch smoke.
robert pattinson ugly in realI am surprised that the news didn't make more out of this. Or maybe I just am a science geek. Either way, that's a big step in science.
http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/08/scientists-convert-skin-to-blood/?hpt=T2
more...
Robert Pattinson is kind ofThat's very interesting. Is the pattern symbolic (apart from the Apple logo)? :)
Nah, just a random pattern I put together (apart from the Apple logo). ;)
Look at your bodyguard Rob heapplemacdude
Aug 13, 08:13 PM
IT HURTS MY HEAD AND IT MAKES ME FEEL HIGH! I LIKE IT
more...
I think Robert Pattinson isThe screen may not change on the next revision. So there may be no need to change production.
Exactly my thoughts.
Robert Pattinson made aMechcozmo
Oct 31, 09:02 AM
Seriously thinking about picking one of these up. That clip makes it all worthwhile.
Robert PattinsoniStudentUK
May 5, 02:55 AM
I want retribution, so do most americans.
That doesn't make it right. Retribution, revenge, anger, fear etc are not good emotions. Try to overcome these basic desires.
I overheard someone on the bus say something like this-
"So Bin Laden committed an awful crime, no denying that. But in response the US imprisoned people without trial for years in Gitmo, tortured some of them for information, then shot Bin Laden when he was unarmed. They both seem pretty bad to me."
I can see where this view comes from. Many times I've heard Americans complain that Europeans "look down their noses at them" and "maybe they would understand when planes fly into some of their buildings". However, when the US response to a disaster is detention and torture what do you expect? The US has lost the moral high ground, and these human rights violations only serve to encourage more people to fight against the US.
It times of difficulty many governments bend the rules, and it is how the courts and the public respond that matters. In the UK we detained some people, but they started a court case and won. We had a report of MI6 feeding questions to Moroccan security forces to get them to get information out of someone. However, MI6 was tripping over itself to say they don't condone torture and the courts constantly ruled more information on the subject should be released.
Detention without trial and torture are the methods used by dictatorships and authoritarian regimes, and the world will always look down on the US government so long as they are used.
Open iTunes, click on your email address in the upper right. Enter your password and click view your account.
livingfortoday
Jun 20, 05:46 PM
I've got a 80GB HD from a PC I parted out. It's a Hitachi Deskstar, 7200rpm SATA drive. It's got a warranty on it until April of but I don't know if it's transferable.
Lemme know what you're willing to pay for it.
Damn.... Sir Serlet had a best accent ever.
"REDMOND START YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS. IT WAS ONLY A JOKEEE, BUT THEY ACTUALLY TOOK IT SERIOUSLY."
Craig has no accent! Get an accent, Craig.
"Disk Defragmentation! No end user should ever haff to know about zat!"
oops... I meant scarred. Typo! :D
Meh, works either way.
Keynoteuser
May 12, 01:08 PM
I wrote that, so I'm sure I'm the one who misspelled NEW. It should say NEW themes, not NEWS themes. If you get a chance to fix it, you can remove my post too :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment