Hey guys
Got a bit of an interesting occurance with my Powerbook G4 12" 1.33. Quite a while ago I dropped my bag with it inside, causing the corner of the frame to bend a bit and make it difficult to plug the power in, and make it stay. Finally, I decided to open it up and try to bend the frame back with the help of pbfixit. To my shock and horror, as I was unscrewing the keyboard from the underneith, I'm pretty sure I shocked the logic board where there it pokes through beside the RAM expansion slot :eek: I nervously put it all back together, and to my delight, it worked. Or did it?
My first KP occured while running tiger. I was unplugging the power, and as it changed power saving modes it crashed. I thought "oh well Ill just have to deal with this", but it turned out to not be such a regular occurance. KP's started happening with more frequency, in random places. Power plugged in or battery, many apps open or just a few. Highly frustrating. Unfortunately at this point I hadn't read about the log file so I didn't actually look at what the error messages were...
In desperation earlier today, I installed panther to see if that might somehow work. To my dismay, about 30 minutes after installing it I received another KP while just idling. At this point I started searching the forum, and figured out how to get the logs. Here is the one from that time:
Thu Dec 15 15:11:51 2005
panic(cpu 0): Uncorrectable machine check: pc = 0000000022715B38, msr = 0000000000149030, dsisr = 40000000, dar = 00000000173CA004
gael monfils Bilder. brittneyThe other posters are more diplomatic than me, but the adjectives say it all: "nice", mostly. Check out professional photography in those areas that interest you - landscape, wildlife, by the look of it - and see what top-class work looks like. And they get that quality of shot week in week out: so not only excellent, but consistently excellent.
You need to tighten up on all aspects of your photography, and put 'pro' thoughts to one side until you can meet that quality threshold. Read books, I'd say, and online tutorials, and learn from shooting and being hyper-critical of your own work...
Beelde Rick MalambriHitachi is ex-IBM, so they have the worst historical reputation.Actually not all of the Hitachi drives are off the old IBM production lines. Hitachi had their own drive business as well. Also, Hitachi has applied their own technology and resources to the forer IBM production lines.
And in truth, IBM had a couple of spectacular failures with one generation of drives that caused most of the IBM failure issues.
You could always try adding a few frames to get it to run smoother.
yeah - it's hesitating every 4th frame for me which is really distracting...
philipma1957
Feb 15, 05:53 AM
What about if you put a SSD in the Mini? Would that make a difference for EyeTV (I guess probably not if you were using the RAM buffer)?
you got it no mini gpu has enough the older ones were 64mb then 256mb the imac has a 4870 = 512mb the mac pro has a 5870 = 1gb
It is frustrating to me as my ht is in a den and I don't have a lot of room in the rack for a big computer. I would have liked a mac midi the old foot print of 6.5 by 6.5 with 4 inches or 5 inches height.
wordoflife
Apr 22, 10:52 PM
I don't think this will need a data plan
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875176172
Just so you know there are no military applications that benefit from this.
Where is the laugh out loud smiley?
PlaceofDis
Nov 28, 03:14 PM
i just got this phone, the battery life isnt all that great to be honest, i think the v180 is much better, unless you need to have a camera phone, if i had a chance to chose again i would go without the camera and get the v180, there really is no difference between the two besides black vs silver and battery life and a camera
besides the batt life, which isnt bad, it just could be better, i think its a great phone, a bit heavier than i expected, but i dont mind, and i like the speakerphone as well, works very good
0 comments:
Post a Comment