
RALPH MACCHIO 2 page poster!ten-oak-druid
Apr 6, 11:51 AM
How much is that?
peta = x10^15 (quadrillion times)
tera = x10^12 (trillion times)
giga = x10^9 (billion times)
mega = x10^6 (million times)
kilo = x10^3 (thousand times)
hecto = x10^2 (hundred times)
deca = x10^1 (ten times)
quot;The Karate Kid IIquot; anderic_n_dfw
Feb 9, 10:32 AM
Why is a calling feature tied to a messaging one?
quot;The Karate Kidquot;Personally don't get the desire to have push for Tweets. Atleast in my case my world won't come to a screaching halt if I don't get my tweets right away. I have a job and such so I can't afford the time to look at tweets every thirty seconds...cuz...well....I have a job and such. I check them when there is a lul on the action or when I get home.
Then again, I don't have push turned on for my work or personal e-mail accounts either. I want to be in control of my e-mail....not it in control of me.
Steve
Sure but the point is that with other apps you have the option of having push, themes and more. It's form over function as said before, unfortunately the function isn't what it could be.
Karate Kid Love with Happyslipreckless_0001
Oct 5, 05:00 PM
Woo, Shiira :D
Shiira's pretty good too... :)
more...
Ralph MacchioHey, wow, thats the dad of one of my friends! Its cool that he gave this presentation!
ralph macchio karate kid 1.maclaptop
Apr 30, 07:22 PM
starts getting fun now...
Yeah right, get out your wallet.
more...
Ralph Macchio in quot;Dancing withi'm very tempted...
I purchased Tweetie 1.0 but got bored with it and went back to TweetDeck. Still loving that dark theme from TweetDeck so not sure about Tweetie 2.0. Although, the Offline stuff sounds great!
The Karate Kid star spoke toMichaelgtrusa
Oct 15, 12:55 PM
Here you go!
more...
Former Karate Kid RalphI don't want THEM having the information. If I sever my relationship with a business (for example, by canceling a subscription) I don't WANT them to pester me to re-sign. I don't want phone calls, mailings, and email. If their computer burps and decides I haven't paid them properly, I don't WANT them pestering me or having debt collectors pester me.
That would be you. I for example, did not mind when XM radio offered me a 50% off deal for "coming back".
Just let FT know you don't want to be bothered and let the rest of us get the 50% off deals.
It#39;s over: Karate Kid starAs for the poster who asked what has been gained by his death, its called retribution.
I hope your pretulant sense of retribution is worth hundreds of thousands of innocent individual lives lost as well as the lives of thousands of
americans servicemen and women. I also hope in terms of retribution you'll understand why friends and family of many innocents wronged will seek their own retribution.
To torture a defenseless individual is sick and against human rights. To cheerlead the torture of defenseless individuals by others for your own sense of retribution is both sick and cowardly.
more...
Karate Kid Ralph Macchio livesonlyminsik
May 6, 07:40 AM
http://blog.naver.com/h0965/70107099973
Ralph Macchio has admittedwritemikep
Apr 7, 12:14 PM
Some of the customer reviews on the iTunes download page are very critical of the controls for some games. Not sure how well they've ported these to the touch screen interface....
more...
Ralph Macchio was playing atxr0ckabilly
Apr 7, 12:49 PM
Some of the customer reviews on the iTunes download page for this app are saying that it's native resolution is for iPhone, not the iPad. If true, #soLame
works full screen on mine and looks good.
Ralph Macchio attends KarateiChat phone? Who is using iChat?
Belkin has a already a nice looking Skype phone on the market and I'm tempted to buy it.
If Apple really wants to release an "instant-messaging-phone" they should keep the options for other messengers open. I believe.
more...
The original Karate Kid RalphConsultant
Apr 26, 03:12 PM
Why 4.1.2? Use the latest firmware if you are not using iPhone or iPad 3G.
Ralph Macchio: It #39;Felt Right#39;iLikeMyiMac
Dec 16, 08:23 PM
How about a nice 1000 hertz tone?
more...
Ralph Macchio was the originalThat's very interesting. Is the pattern symbolic (apart from the Apple logo)? :)
ralph-macchio-ugly-betty.jpgVery nice. I like the happy mac incorporation. The animation is nice, simple but clean.
Ralph Macchio: Click to watchKing Cobra
Aug 20, 08:15 PM
Ah, s***. I just reread rule number 6 for the contest. Oh, well. If the mods are forced to choose between my static avatar and my million avatar, use my static one.
Gotcha.
But there are many many reasons they would have a problem with that. The most predominant reason would probably be... Dare I say it... Religion.
i asked for a REAL reason.
This rumor kinda makes me laugh. Something about having a rumor about an update to a product that we haven't even seen yet seems comical to me.
I am in the market for a new phone though. Looking at the rumored BB 8800 or the Apple phone if it's up to par. Only time will tell.
http://imgur.com/PjO2v.png
:D
aswitcher
Jan 11, 05:33 PM
Yes 5pm GMT
the google maps tweets is AWESOME
0 comments:
Post a Comment