
Short Quotes To Live By. lifeYeah, the whole 2G = 2nd Generation thing is getting old. Most people with any sense can discern 2G from 2GB, but that's assuming that most people have any sense, which sadly isn't the case.
(I don't get it; when people say they have a 120 Gigabyte Hard Drive in their computer, they always say "120GB," not "120G." So why get confused at "2G iPod?" It's simply confounding!)
Even with clarification, people still foul it up. I concur with recommending to referring to it as the G2 Shuffle, or even "new iPod shuffle" as Apple refers to it on their site.
I'd recommend naming it "clippy" but well... that would just start a whole new debacle!
:o
Anyway, even though I already have a 5G iPod (err... that's 5th Generation, or G5, or iPod Video) I might pick up one of these clippy ones. I could take it places where I fear to carry my larger & more expensive iPod. It would also make a great gift!
Yeah...this shuffle will be my 7th iPod:eek:
Short Life Quotes To Live By.iLikeMyiMac
Aug 14, 07:39 PM
Thank You. :) Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
life quotes to live by.andrewappleinc
May 3, 11:53 PM
I have really wanted to get a new iMac for about 3 years now, but I would like to have a appearance change. When do you think that there will be one, or should I go ahead and get the new Mac?
quotes to live by formaybe they bought out the stock from BJ's who is dropping the sales after coscos got them or was it the other way around? i forget
more...
short life quotes to live by.Consultant
Mar 28, 12:01 AM
Open iTunes, open preferences / sharing.
short life quotes to live by.Chip NoVaMac
Feb 13, 04:41 AM
Well I can only dream of achieving the moderator status. Maybe in 2 years Arn will give me a shot.
Be-careful on what you wish for. I have been a mod before, and it is not an easy task.
In many ways it is far better to be a positive contributing member to a forum.
more...
life quotes to live by.Xapplimatic
Jan 9, 03:57 PM
What happened to all the software updates?? Guess he's holding that off until next Mac World.. :(
cute life quotes to live by.You can't seriously think that professionals are going to depend on Photoshop for iPad and throw away their computer can you?
Of course not.
Flip side: You can't seriously think that professionals are going to haul around a 27" monitor, full keyboard, stylus & tablet, quadcore i7, multi-terabyte desktop computer can you?
iPad naysayers keep missing the point: it's not a "computer replacement", it's an anytime/anywhere device to augment a serious computer. If you need [some of] Photoshop right now, just get out the easy-carry tablet and do a reasonable approximation of what you can do perfectly with that office/home behemoth, and either be content with "good enough" or do the refinements when you get back.
more...
life quotes to live by. loveSince I'm 17 next month, I'll be going for a black 5 door corsa sxi!
http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1596984759
http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1596984628
I love the new corsas so much!
quotes to live by funny. funnyPimp Lucious
Mar 25, 02:32 PM
as an android user, i like iOS notifications a lot better
As an Android and iOS user, I'm asking you to please put the crack pipe down. While I preferred WebOS notifications over both, Android notification implementation is head and shoulders above iOS. Don't get me wrong though. I love the sms popup box in Handcent on Android, but I can also respond instantly to the text within the box, never having to go into the app. I can also swipe through multiple messages from multiple people within that popup box, responding to each. iOS notifications simply serve to bring to a halt whatever you are doing, then forces you to locate and open various different apps to tend to those notifications.
more...
Quotes to live byglad you corrected that to seller ... earlier you were hoping the buyer gets scammed
I actually meant buyer. That was a typo. Fixed that. I'm not saying I want the seller to receive the money (because we all know PayPal won't let that happen) but the buyer does deserves to lose his money for his own stupidity.
If you go on the buyers eBay profile and look at his previous bids.. they're almost all on phones. Seems a bit fishy to me...
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 1 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 2 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 3 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 4 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 5 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Other 1 Seller 6 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 7 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 8 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 9 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 10 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 11 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 12 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 13 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 14 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 15 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 16 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 17 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 18 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 19 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 20 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 21 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 22 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 23 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 25 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 24 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phone & PDA Accessories 1 Seller 26 <1h
Cell Phones & PDAs > Cell Phones & Smartphones 1 Seller 27 <1h
quotes to live by funny.SallyWattle
Aug 16, 01:59 AM
At the heart of every Mac OS is the original rainbow.
more...
These quotes to live by areLightSpeed1
Apr 28, 08:50 PM
I always believed the high sales of CDMA iPhone's would be a gradual process. Not everyone is just going to up and leave at&t and pay termination fee's. Over the next couple of years I'm pretty certain between LTE and contracts ending, the number of Verizon iPhone sales will grow exponentially.
love life quotes to live by.Sorry, as a new member, you do not have enough posts to use our Marketplace, where you can ask to buy/sell/trade/give/get Mac items.
Please review our FAQ (in the toolbar above) and join in the various discussions in our forums. You'll make friends and get a lot of good information (and interesting opinions).
If you came to MacRumors only hoping to get a free computer, I'm sorry but we can't help you.
more...
love life quotes to live by.Andi Licious
May 5, 02:46 AM
Hi,
My sister looged into my ipad with her itunes account and now I have logged back in the updates ask for her password on her itunes account not mine.
If i buy something new its ok but the updates are for her account and I cannot get rid of this?
Any ideas?
love life quotes to live by.sangosimo
Sep 12, 01:17 AM
http://imgur.com/SbtL0.jpg
pretty simple setup.
more...
love life quotes to live by.can anyone confirm no additional themes like in the original tweetie? it may sound lame but i liked the chat bubble theme and was one of the reasons i bought tweetie in the first place
wondering the same.
life quotes to live by. loveandreas79
Feb 16, 08:20 AM
mine for this month :
quotes to live by. short
How much is that?
Not much really when you stop and think about. You can get 12TB of storage on Newegg (let's say 4000 3TB drives) for a couple hundred grand. Of course Apple is buying more than just drives.
Here's hoping...:rolleyes:
designguy79
Mar 8, 08:11 AM
Cool, I will try it out.
Biggest question... I wonder what browsers the HTML5 output works with?
Ummmm, I just paid $107 to renew my MobileMe subscription.
This Castle/Cloud thing better be free for people who JUST paid!
If it's not, I will be seriously angry at :apple:
I've seen that video, and I think I heard that guy saying the same thing a few years back.....
well then, what if he's right?
He's hardly alone. Experienced intelligence people have made that same point over and over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment