
Happy Valentine#39;s day
Happy Valentine#39;s Day!zgzacharygeorge
May 2, 10:37 PM
Awesome interactive game book (http://www.ebolimited.com/rrh.php), combining the classic children story with interactivities, coloring, puzzles etc. Very Funny!!! My little girl plays it again and again. Hope it's helpful for your kids.
Valentine#39;s Day QuotesHere is my imac and ipad wallpapers
Mind posting the source to that black 'n blue Apple-logo one?
Looks shweet :cool:
valentine#39;s day quotesMissjenna
Apr 28, 05:56 PM
Do you happen to have music bar extended installed? I found that was causing my crash/respring issue.
more...
Funny Valentine#39;s Day Quotes:http://www.mac.com/1/webmail.html
For all you .Mac subscribers, our webmail will soon get a new look. It will have drop and drag, autofill, and other features to catch up with the other AJAX web mail applications.
I hope for more .Mac improvements in the future. :D
cute valentines day quotesAhmedFaisal
Apr 13, 07:19 PM
Sorry for the confusion i wsd trying to compsre it to a straight person using the f word as a racist would use the n word.
fair enough.
more...
Valentine#39;s day graphics
cute valentines day quotes formashinhead
Mar 10, 07:46 PM
I use VLC, Gimp, and SKYPE and Wiretap, altough streamRipper (which i discovered here) Seems much better cos it breaks up the tracks for you. I bought AirFoil, cos its a great concept. but there is a delay, so its sux for dvds and stuff.
more...
for Valentines DayThe underlying ideas of Notes and its databases is really very good and the programming ability is not too hard to pick up.
But,
The interface of Notes is frankly horrendous and epitomises IBM and Lotus's inability to stick with the program when it comes to following interface trends.
my biggest bug-bear on the PC with notes is the F5 button. Within windows hitting F5 will nearly always refresh the display . . . especially useful for windows explorer and email clients.
but hit F5 in Notes and oh look . . . logged out of the system. Please enter your password. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
overall, i like it, but the constant divergent drive from trying to integrate the interface to something the rest of the world is used to ( Mac / Linux / Windows ) is a PITA.
Valentines Day Quotes iPhoneAnd how exactly did murdering Bin Laden help us any? All he is now is a trophy for Obama's next campaign.
Trophy or not, it's been a mission of this country since 9/11.
more...
quotes for valentines daykevingaffney
Apr 13, 01:28 PM
Couldn't care less when iphone5 or 4gs or whatever comes out. My iphone4 is an excellent device and delivers everything I could want from a smart phone.
Bit like ipad2, no need to rush out to upgrade any more, the originals are fine
quotes for valentines day.I don't think this really looks at all like an apple ad but i thought I'd take a shot :)
more...
Day Quotes, Valentine DayCan you say Dogcowtiger? ;)
rofl ;)
i love your dogcow `tars :D
quotes for valentines day.Best sit in arcade game ever !!!!
I must admit that the sit-in version did give that in-the-X-Wing-cockpit feeling. My favorite sit-in, though, was Omega Race.
By the way, InuNacho, yes, the original sounds for Yar's Revenge left a lot to be desired. However, Yar's Revenge was IMHO the best original (i.e. not adapted from an arcade version) Atari 2600 sci-fi game in terms of gameplay.
...Debate, anyone?
more...
quotes for valentines day.svalentine
Feb 22, 06:03 PM
Is this supposed to be funny?
Famous valentines day quotesGeekLawyer
May 2, 03:55 PM
I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
more...
Valentine#39;s Day QuotesSevenInchScrew
May 4, 11:40 AM
Not sure if these are "New" pics of the car, but it is the first I've seen it. McLaren's new MP4-12C GT3 racer. To me, when it comes to race cars, there are very few things better than a "Papaya Orange" McLaren, and this car is no exception. I think the road car is great looking, but like the F1 before it years ago, when spec'd up for race trim, it gets SOOO much sexier! I can't wait to see this thing in action.
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
(Click to HUGE-size)
http://i.imgur.com/Dj8bb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vPa5e.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EXmUJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2zLTu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mHNq5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Q08B6.jpg
quotes for valentines day.Whenever I get a new voicemail, or at least most of the time, old deleted voicemails appear in the new window. Anybody else have this issue or know what the hell is going on?
Valentines Day Quotes iPhoneHave you repaired permissions with disk utility? I've never experienced this problem before, you may have to reload the OS (archive and install).
meh, I'm ok with it.... :cool:
Me too...I was just trying to get the word out!
benjayman2
Apr 6, 09:25 PM
@scotbay I thought I saw that bookmark thing before on the top left, but never knew where to get it. Care to share IYDM.
CubaTBird
Sep 27, 05:48 PM
i think what it comes down too is trust.. do you trust your son?
To recap all the comments above...
Pretty muc everyone who actually had to *use* Notes for work hates it.
The only people who seem to be praising it are the ones who are paid to maintain it. Notice how the Notes fanbois refer to it as a "product", "platform", "solution", etc - and yet provide not a single example where the features of the client itself would make the user more happy and productive.
Yes, I said the word: User!
It's the users that matter most.
And Notes client makes any user miserable.
It is slow, it uses non-standard interface elements, and it has a really steep learning curve (even for the 'engineer' types). I am not a big fan of Outlook, but even Outlook is light years ahead of Notes.
As for the Domino server itself... That thing is just as bad as the client.
Its raison d'etre seems to be simplification of development process.
And it might have made (some limited) sense in 1995.
Not anymore.
Everything, and I mean everything, that you can do with Domino, you can do with Ruby, PHP/MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebObjects, or Java.
You can do it in less time, using highly visual dev environments. You can also easily collaborate on the development process, and systematically create concise documentation. The finished product will run fast and solid, and it won't depend on proprietary (terrible) client software. You will just need a web browser.
Domino, on the other hand, is pure garbage. I remember working in a 20 person company back in '00 where we had a Domino server running on a dual 500MHz PIII server with 2 gigs of RAM - very expensive at the time. It was very hard on the poor machine. It was choking. And the only three things the server was used for were email, very basic scheduling, and a billable hour tracking app. Not that that server is any speed demon by modern standards... But a non-Domino system having the same functionality would not have created any measurable load on the server at all with only 20 users. Did I also mention the server was less than stable? And I still remember how SP6 for NT completely brought the damn thing down... Ouch.
SilversunStreak
Oct 23, 06:09 PM
Think I'll be there. I haven't really checked but are they having giv aways, contests, and such??
0 comments:
Post a Comment