Can anyone confirm this? It's so annoying when new features are turned on by default. I guess I just need to delete my account. I have a fb, but never check it, but I keep it around just because I get an email if somebody sends me a message on there and then I contact them back. Facebook is just awful, worst mistake signing up for it. If you don't have one DON'T GET ONE!!
more...
Quotes About Life And Love AndYes but you do not need to use it as a physical button.
You can use the MacBook 100% without EVER clicking the physical button.
The trackpad can be setup in System Preferences to respond to a touch as a click rather than a physical click. That is the way I have used it from days one and I have no issues with it at all.
Yeah, but it's important to some of us to have that physical click, which is why I love the trackpad. I can get a tactile response from anywhere on it. That's also necessary for a phone or iPod for me, and I'm sure it's true for thousands of other users.
good quotes about life andcupcakes2000
Mar 28, 06:04 PM
A EF-s 50 mm lens is 50 mm on a 1.6 camera. A 50mm EF lens on that same camera is similar in image to a 80mm EF-S lens. The reason for the difference comes into play by the amount of the lens the camera is using to record the image and the proximity of the rear element to the camera sensor.
I have a Sigma 10-20mm (EF-s equivalent) for my 7d. It's Focal lenth is 10-20mm. It's field of view is 16-32mm.
If you could fit it on a full frame (which you can't because of the mirror reflex as explained earlier by someone) but if you could,
it would still have a 10-20mm focal length. However it would have an increased depth of field (over the crop) of 10-20mm.
I dont even think you can get that wide on a full frame. I mean you can get a 8-15mm fish eye, but you would have a circular picture at the widest end.
more...
Friendship quotes amp; photos 20Mactagonist
Mar 26, 04:31 PM
Judging by the body language I'd venture to guess whatever it was they were talking about Jobs had the upper hand.
Yeah, Schmidt has open and receptive body language in one pic. But in the one with his legs crossed he looks like he is not happy with what he is hearing.
I though steve drove a SLR like a true baller? What is this SL55 crap, what is he a dentist? :cool:
Friendship Day QuotesApple never said they removed the BL KB because it is a luxury feature. In fact, none of us knows why Apple removed it.
You right. But that's a very common theory here on these threads. I use that analogy to suggest how ridiculous that would be if Apple really did remove it to 'differentiate' the product lines.
good quotes about life andThe only way to do it, as far as I know, is to actually go and edit the "Adobe Illustrator Prefs" file (in Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator CS5 Settings/en_US) with TextEdit.
Use search to find this line: "/maxRecentFiles 10". Below it you will see a list of the recent file represented in a bunch of characters.
What a mess, eh? So much for including a simple "Clear Menu" command in the application, as every true Mac app does. Windows users seem to have it worse, as they have to modify the registry for this (see (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/458899)).
The funny thing is that Photoshop actually has the "Clear recent" option, but neither Illustrator, InDesign nor Fireworks do.
Thanks. Adobe sucks in some sence.
henrikrox
Mar 23, 02:00 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; nb-no) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
This will be a great feature for those countries who doesn't carry the apple tv.
But there is so many narrow minded Americans in here.
lord patton
Nov 14, 01:03 PM
With their proprietary dock connector becoming ubiquitous in cars and airplanes, it's only a matter of time before the government uses anti-trust law to crack down on Apple. Not because they really believe iPod dominance threatens the "public good" (whatever that is), but because it will be a way to extort protection money from Apple (i.e. campaign contributions) and sell government services (regulatory predation) to their competitors.
IMO
bigsexyy81
Aug 19, 01:06 PM
yes this is the reason. try it yourself.
and yes. i updated FB on my phone. so i just deleted it, and then re-sync'd my phone with the older version of FB.
You were spot on. Thanks.
Totally annoying. I use Infinifolders and I think it's going to make me redo all my folders. At least that's what it looked like in iTunes.
Ugh.
About $3.45/gallon in Houston, TX
frenchroast
Mar 27, 07:39 AM
...And those 2 there are billionaires!
0 comments:
Post a Comment