images PRINCESS DIANA HUGE VOLUME 
Princess Diana was desperateIf waiting for decades is not considered backlogged, don't know what it should be called!
wallpaper Princess Diana was desperate
d1224 - Princess DianaBreak ins will hit Comprehensive not collision.
increasing collision deductible will lower the payment.
Princess Diana in 1995.Thanks for quick responses..my worry is that USCIS should not put my 485 case in storage just thinkin that my 140 is not approved...though i have the approval in hand they have the online status as processin..i wonder how they follow procedure while approvin case...
2011 d1224 - Princess Diana
Pageant and Princess DianaI entered exactly the following on a separate sheet for that item:
"Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."
I self filed for I-131 (both for my spouse and myself) and had no problem with the approval.
I see. And did you attached any documents with that statement?
more...
worn by Princess Diana asI would like to change my name from 'first middle last' to 'middle last' officially. I know that there is a lengthy process to do that on my passport. Is there any advice on how i can reflect that on my I-797? I currently hold a valid H1-B approval. The visa on my passport is for a previous H1 job that i've left now. I would like to change my name officially before making any more wrong stamps on my passport. Is this feasible? If so, can anyone throw some more lgiht on this?
thanks in advance.
Princess Diana eldest son,Hi ,
My H1 expires next week and I am having my FP date 11/13.My company HR recommends that I don't need to go for the 8th year extension.They say that it is a kind of money and time waste to go for extensions.They say that it is good to work on EAD.But my question is what happens if there is a pro with I485?What do you guys recommend????
Can you guys tell me the forms that have to be filled for H4 Extensions.I want to save the $$$that I have to pay for the attorney.
Thanks
more...
Princess Di,Labor/I-140/485/EB3 approved with PD of 2003. THe approved Labor had criteria that meets EB2 so trying to apply new I-140 in EB2 with the same labor. All is well except, lawyer concerned about the degree mentioned in labor is "computer science or equivalent" and I have "electronics engineering". One education evaluator said my degree is equivalent to electrical engineering which I disagree. I believe it is equivalent to Computer science. So two questions:
1. In the worst case of denial of new I-140 AND revoking of an approved I-140 and denial of I-485 due to degree issue, can I
continue to stay and work in US for the next 3 years of an approved H1B extension.
If you get the extension before the I-140 denial, you can continue. Otherwise no
2. WHat are the chances of EB2 approval and conversion based on the slight difference in the degree above? How do I improve, if chances of success are bleak
50:50. There is nothing you can do as USCIS increased the scrutiny for EB2. There is a chance that you are inviting the devil.
Appreciate advice.
See the answer above
2010 Princess Diana in 1995.
PRINCESS DIANA HUGE VOLUMEI entered via advanced parole, so what should I put as the Manner of Last Entry in the E-Filing?
And I am holding H1B, and also EAd at this moment, what is my Immigration Status?
Thanks.
more...
on Princess Diana,affordable mba with sponsored tution. (approx 2.5k)
Sponsored Tuition at Andrew Jackson University || Affordable, low tuition rates for online education (http://www.aju.edu/partners.asp)
detc ACCREDITED
DETC (http://www.detc.org/school_details.php?id=173)
Distance Education and Training Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distance_Education_and_Training_Council)
hair Pageant and Princess Diana
when Princess Diana was
more...
Will Young Dancers Preforming at Princess Diana Memorial ConcertI have not received the receipt yet.
hot worn by Princess Diana as
radiant Princess Diana atcopsmart: Take an infopass appointment and explain your situation to infopass officer, s/he will be able to guide you. I personally think, you will have to refile your EAD and AP with strong cover letter, and remember to write DO NOT OPEN IN MAIL ROOM. It might have been the reason, why your last refiling might have been returned by USCIS mail room contractors. Do an infopass appointment before you resend your file.
more...house Princess Diana letters
young princess dianaOne cannot work on H4.
i was told by my lawyer - if spouse stops working, s/he can go back to H4, but you need to confirm with a lawyer, given your specific case.
tattoo Princess Diana eldest son,
young dianaWhat do you mean by reputation?
Having a good website or a forum does not mean the lawyer is reputed. Even small lawyers can be good and can pay more attention to a case. Some lawyers do not know marketing and do not have good website, but they maybe good in law.
more...pictures Princess Di,
Princess Diana and herHello everyone,
I have a question which I hope someone can help answer.I have applied in EB2 category and am from India.My PD is July 2005. I have used AC21 recently and changed my employer(i.e I am no longer with my sponsoring employer) I have not notified USCIS of the same.
I plan to travel to India during September 2008 and use AP to reenter back into the US. Can someone help answer the below doubts.
1) Since at the port of entry the Immigration Officer will ask whether I am still with the same employer or not- I will have to say I have moved to another company- What happens then?
2)Does using the AP and subsequent answer of "Yes- I have changed my company" trigger a RFE during the GC allocation process since now I have to prove to USCIS that my job is "same or similar" and my pay is >= the pay mentioned in my LC.
3) Has anyone successfully used AP after using AC21 and not had an RFE issued during GC allotment?
Thanks in advance
You can find some of the answers here.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19743
dresses radiant Princess Diana at
Princess Diana: Problems andandy garcia
07-31 10:08 AM
Nobody knows a answer
He is referring to applications that do not need labor Certification(NIW or EB1).
more...makeup on Princess Diana,
Princess Diana lettersAdded yours up ya3 :) uber, yours is nice also, but I like the colors in ya3's more.
girlfriend young diana
Style File - Diana, PrincessAll,
I missed my original I-485. Could any one suggest me how to get the duplicate copy of it from uscis.
Thanks in Advance
hairstyles Will Young Dancers Preforming at Princess Diana Memorial Concert
princess diana prince williamronnie is right, using EAD even for a part-time job means losing your H1 status.
:)LOL:)
Wait for GC is a lifestyle.
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
08-18 10:47 AM
WHom Should one call? What number.. I do not get any rep to speak to when I call USCIS
0 comments:
Post a Comment