
how to pin up curls. Howhttp://www.whatwerewethinkingfilms.com/you_are_alone/YouAreAlone-postcard-FRONT-small.jpg
pulled back and pinned up.It seems to me that the French generally don't have issues with Lance, but there is a small (yet vocal) minority that is very anti-Lance. I guess the French don't have much tolerance for Texans... ;)
To be honest I'd like to see if Ulrich can win again post-Lance - he was always a great sportsman and his rivalry with Lance (while a bit hyped) was very entertaining to watch.
The French Press HATES Lance.
Hair: Pinned Up RingletsThe same thing is saying for my friend's iPod which is iOS 4.2.1, 3rd gen 32GB, and 26GB disk space left. :confused: Both were done on Windows. But did with redsn0w again and it is untethered with the greenpois0n boot logo still present.
Pinned-up CurlsPonchobot
Apr 28, 03:37 PM
I know this might be a stupid question but i have been googling for hours now and i cannot find a solution.
Is there a way to unlock any other basebands off the iPhone 4 not only 1.59.00 that ultrasn0w does.? And if so can you please supply a list of the basebands that are unlockable with Verson 4.0iOS and up.?
more...
Pinned up Ringlets is Hot,ericsthename
Jan 13, 05:17 PM
When it comes right down to it there are many ways to look at this dispute:
Apple pioneered the "i"XXXX nomenclature, and therefore it seems a little cheesy and cheap for any other company to release products with this format (imho). It's a little bit like Adidas releasing shoes with nike's "Air" name tacked on...
On the other hand, Cisco did patent the name and release a product with the name - I'm sure apple could've come up with another cool sounding name for the product (one that hasn't been tossed around rumor sites for years).
At the end of the day, it's really just a corporate debacle, one that has virtually no import to the consumer end, since the cellphone device that Apple has announced will almost certainly be released anyhow (perhaps not as the iPhone in all countries).
Cisco (seemingly) played by the rules, but at the same time their decision to utilize an apple standard naming format is bigtime unoriginal and deserves to be doomed to the depths of whatever hell exists for such corporate donkeys.
And now for a super close-up:i thought it was pretty cool, did an awesome job. i wish macrumors had a cool gallery like they do, but i doubt thats the main purpose or goal for this site.
iJon
more...
With Pinned Up RingletsBrianstorm91
Jan 14, 11:59 AM
I'll try but I'll be on MacRumours by half 5, and then I'll watch the video on Wednesday probably.
Hair: Pinned Up Ringlets.whooleytoo
Dec 9, 12:20 PM
SmartMoney (http://yahoo.smartmoney.com/Techsmart/index.cfm?story=20051208&afl=yahoo) posted an interesting article yesterday on Apple's strength in digital media and its move into the living room.
more...
how to pin up curls
Kim Cattrall#39;s pinned upMCIowaRulz
Apr 30, 08:13 PM
I am used to the Mac OS (and my G4 is dieing). I'm leaning towards the iMac because I mostly have Mac software and it contains ALL of my music and photo's. However given the specs the Samsung looks tempting:confused:
more...
Curran Pinned Up RingletsGo back to the store with an AT&T Wireless phone and press *ID (*43) and hold the phone up to the headphones for 15 sec and it will text message you the name/artist of the song.
Pub quizzes will never be the same again ;)
pin up the curls as theyTheAppleGeek
Jun 21, 11:00 PM
Congratulations to all. :)
more...
Hair: Pinned Up Ringletshttp://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1042884
Yes, it's one dark pixel. Reported policy in above link.
pinned up ringlets,I'm looking at upgrading my Mac Mini to 8GB of RAM (from 4). I checked out the Apple store (eeek, I know) and it was around $600 CDN for the 8GB of RAM!!!!
Question, though...based on what I know of the type of RAM in the mini, I can purchase some non-Apple branded RAM form my local computer store for about $100.
I know Apple is over-priced, but this is insanely over-priced. Am I missing something or risking anything if I go with the non-Apple RAM?
Specifically, the RAM I'm looking at getting is this one:
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_309&item_id=033394
more...
large curls were pinned toTransporteur
May 4, 03:11 PM
The most powerful PPC cards are the Nvidia 7800GT or ATI 1900XT. They are pretty much on par performance wise.
They require a PCIe slot, though, which I'm not sure your G5 has. Only the late 2005 models are equipped with this slot. All previous G5 models have a AGP slot, in which case you should settle with a Nvidia 6800 Ultra. However, if you can find one, a flashed PC 7800 for AGP (usually on ebay) will be your best bet.
Taylor Swift Pinned UpMy english is a little bit rusty but I'll try to explain what I think.
If you only look at this with a financial perspective there is a certain timeframe that within you should choose to either sell or keep. Like with cars and everything else. If you decide to keep past this timeframe you'll have to wait for a longer period of time for it to be financially smart to upgrade, the longer the better.
Having an unstable video card (don't take my word for it, I've just read it here) may point in the direction of upgrading sooner rather than later. If it fails you have no computer and nothing to sell.
At what age this "timeframe" for MBPs is I don't know. I guess it varies from country to country and also depend on the market a lot. Since the apple care is over, I'm guessing a couple of months ago. In my country we have rights beyond apple care (5 years from purchase). If the video card is unlikely to fail and you don't really need to upgrade, then why not simply keep it until it dies? If you're going to get a new MBP within 1-2 years, I'd see how much I could get for it.
I'm not sure if I made myself clear here. I'm always struggling with buying new expensive things myself, especially if I don't really need them. It's all about how much you're willing to pay to get the latest.
Good luck!
more...
her pinned up ringlets.Col. Panic
Jan 9, 04:35 PM
90% of my work is done in PhotoShop. Without it I'd be lost. So I'd have to say Adobe. Now if only I could get my company to drop Quark for InDesign . . .
pinned up ringlets,olternaut
Jan 14, 12:22 PM
I'll try but I'll be on MacRumours by half 5, and then I'll watch the video on Wednesday probably.
What the hell?? Wednesday? Aren't they going to post the video tuesday night?????/ :confused:
Kristen Stewart#39;s Pinned UpRodimus Prime
Apr 11, 04:07 PM
Sure, in your mind it's always Apple's fault.
If you hate Apple so much why are you here?
no read what I was saying. I am not going to go with the standard MS is coping Apple crap that will be coming flying soon.
Hell Apple coping the flash game lay out more proves that the simple lay out used is kind of a standard long before Apple used it. It was shutting down the standard argument MS is coping.
BTW I would not even say Apple is really copy any one. It is just a simple layout and lets face it there are only so many ways to do that layout.
surfologist87
Dec 26, 08:58 PM
http://www.buyxanaxonline.com/xanax_1mg.jpg
Just kidding.. But no, seriously.
What's the difference anyway (besides of the brand)?
Is one faster? more silent? more durable?
Seagate has gone down in the last couple of years in terms of build quality and reliability. I have had nothing but good things to say about Western Digital drives.
The current iMac 27" I have (the 3rd one I've received from Apple,) was fitted with a Seagate drive. I regret not keeping the first iMac I received with the cracked glass, as that had a Western Digital drive in it. The WD drive was much quieter. Performance is probably a wash, but I'll take the silence anyday, short of putting a Green/5x00rpm drive inside.
I know the 2TB WD Caviar Blacks are fairly loud, but my new one is staying with a 1TB drive. Hope I get the WD.
The second example is really significantly front-focused, and is shot at f/2.8, so I don't think your focus and recompose technique is to blame (I'd expect a lot less change in focus using the slight focus and recompose you've used here).
Did you lock focus on the eyes and then recompose? Is it possible that you re-focused after you recomposed?
Yes, this is most disapointing. I have been wanting this app on my iPad ever since I got one. This is even more glaring since you can't even access Apple's own MobileMe site from the iPad - which is another rant entirely. :mad:
The iPad updating of their own apps is quite sad.
The remote app which is a must with a networked express and/or Apple TV setup would truly benefit from not only being updated to run at something other than 2x mode, but a whole new iPad UI. And it should have been ready on April 3rd when the iPad was released. Same goes true for the Gallery and iDisk apps.
I don't want to run any Apple apps in 2x or worse 1x mode on an iPad. Likewise, just like the Settings app and others, rethink the UI instead of blowing up the image.
I been very disappointed with :apple: support with the iPad and mobile me, they have not even got iDisk, and I though they should allow other apps to sync data with iDisk. I get the impression, Apple does not know what to do with mobileme, just like :apple:TV, products that do not integrate well into the apple solution.
I would really like to be able to upload my photos from my iPad straight to MobileMe (without any image reduction).
This would be a nice feature and would fit with Apple's way of doing things.
Guess we'll know soon.
This guy seems confident though doesn't he? :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment