images 2009 hairstyles| hairstyle 
Short Emo Hairstyles For girlsHi frnds,
I used to work for a company A in california.. Boss is kind of using very bad language constantly and torchers almost everyday. Is there any1 who can help me out or has similar situations. Is there any1 that i can file a complain. Since he knew that I am on H1B and international student he was continuously abusing. any help would appreciated.
Tanx.
Try to record few of your conversations with him with a hidden camcorder and/or voice recorder, once you are sure you have enough evidence - talk to a good lawyer, also file for a h1b transfer and change job and once you get into your new job sue this old employer for mental agony and torture etc....... lawyer will manage this
wallpaper Short Emo Hairstyles For girls
pin up hairstyles forI think if PD remains current and continues to be current after october, then the I-485s are processed and approved as per the receipt date(RD). So your RD matters if everything continues to be current. If they retrogress, then I-485s are still processed as per I-485 RD, regardless of PD, but if the that PD is not current, then it it will be "placed in suspense" until such PD will become current.
I'm assuming that will happen. PDs will be retrogressed back sometime in sep/oct. And they will process all the current flood of applications. Not sure when they will get to June and beyond RDs(as per processing times they r still processing late 2006 RDs now). And after few months(say 6 months) they will move forward the PDs few months at a time.
The above is just my theory. I could be totally off, so don't come to any conclusions.
This is my understanding too
2011 50s pin up hairstyles.I use notepad, so I think we should have a notepad forum.
2011 pin up hairstyles for
Pin-Up Girl HairstylesIts 100% fraud and abuse. I'm suprised you even thought of asking about this. The answer is in your question.
I worked for an employer in WY 2004 as a physician and since then i resigned and moved onto another job with a new labor and I-140. However last year at the time of July isa bulletin fiasco, I asked my employer from WY in 2004 to file for an I-140 based on the previous approved labor condition in 2004 to retain that priority date under EB -2.
Employer knows I have no intent of joining them after the green card and I have my own practice , so i donot intend to join the practice.
In this scenario, if this considered a misuse of retaining priority date and how do i prove the intent and will the USCIS allow a situation like this?
more...
Pin Up Girl Hairstyles IdeasPresident Bush is going to be giving a speech on Immigration this Monday at 8 p.m EST. Is there any way IV can get the Issue of Legal Immikgration addressed in his speech.
pin up girl hairstyle. pin upGCSOON-Ihope
11-06 12:31 PM
Totally agree with you. However, I have been complaining abt a similar company to my local INS office for over one year now (sending letters every other month) , but to no avail. Where do we complain?
It is more a matter related to Department of Labor than USCIS.
more...
How to Get Sexy Pin Up GirlThanks guys for your support. Its not that I didn't want to contribute and I will definetely do it once I get my H1 visa stamped.
Status Update -
Manager is working actively on getting all the documents ready including detailed job description, requriements that were posted when I joined, vendor letter stating they cannot provide the master agreement with detailed duties. My client lawyers have asked the vendor not to share the master agreeement otherwise it will be a breach of contract, so there is nothing much my manager can do.
My company has already prepared a letter to show work schedule if I get out of work with current client.
So now I have almost all the letters that I have been asked for but I'm still not sure if I will get the visa without the master agreement. Do I have a choice?
What do you guys think?
How about your client directly sending the agreement to the cosulate through fax or whatever your client's attorney is saying (breach of contract) get it in writing or print out the email and submit as evidence with other supporting documents.
This is the exact reason we want to work more aggressively for 'Filing for I-485 when PD is not current'. You wouldnt have to be in this mess if you have EAD.
2010 2011 50s pin up hairstyles.
2009 hairstyles| hairstyleimmigrationvoice1
12-08 01:25 PM
BTW, what are some of the online MS / MBA schools that the H1B community is attending ? Please share this information as I plan to take up one, and wanted to learn from your experirnce.
Thanks in advance.
more...
Page Pin Up HairstyleThe response I received from my congresswoman was that my case has been requested for review and to get back in 30-60 days. Also, that my name check/fingerprints were complete.
hair Pin-Up Girl Hairstyles
pin up girl hairstyle. pin upIs this category seen as one or is it split into many countries and if so how do you find out about a particular country within ROW?
Thanks
Each county has a 7% cap limit.
Backlog Processing centers reported way back in early 2005 that they have
~180,000 cases.If most of the 2001 cases are cleared in the current fiscial year, we should see some movement in the October bulletin for ROW.
Motown
more...
pin up girls hairstyles. pinOne possible issue with this assessment is that CIS Ombudsman released the report on June 11th and ISCIS published 'THE JULY 2007 BULLETIN' on June 12th. That may mean someone in USCIS decided ultra fast as to make all the dates current or they (USCIS top brass) knew about this report draft.
I don't know if this report really caused USCIS to come out with that bulletin. there is something else under the hood which caused this reaction....http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
:mad:
Thanks to the person who posted the link to the Ombundsman report earlier - this is beginning to make sense now.
USCIS Ombundsman report from JUNE 2007 says:
hot Pin Up Girl Hairstyles Ideas
I really love the pin-up girlHi
I wanted to know how long it took for I-140 approval. I also got Labor by PERM filed in Dec05 and will be filing I-140, EB2.
Thanks
Mine filed on March 6th and got approved on May 25th.:)
more...house Following pin-up girl
pin up girl hairstyle. see
tattoo pin up girl hairstyle. pin up
Vintage Pin-up Girls PostersEB3 retrog is completely hopeless in next 2 or 3 years unless the legislation release is passed. Lobbying is the only way to influence.
2 to 3 years is just wishful thinking. This is a permanent problem that we are faced with. Not to mention all the delays at the AOS stage including FBI checks and all that jazz. The only hope is the SKIL bill. WE NEED THIS MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE. I think we are at the cross-roads and this bill will well determine our future in this country
more...pictures How to Get Sexy Pin Up Girl
rock vintage pin-up lookswell, the connection is that if you get the Statement of Need from Canada, you can go to Canada to satisfy the 2 years j1-home residency requirement. While, if you get the SON from India, you would have to go to India. You have talked about plan B in your earlier post, I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife a Canadian PR(we live in Canada). So, if she gets a residency on J1, the worst is that she could come to Canada to satisfy the 2 yr requirement.
dresses I really love the pin-up girl
Tattoos of pin-up girls areAs we all know that priority dates became current in the latest visa bulletin. My lawyer made all my paper work ready and is about to file my paperwork with USCIS today. I am not sure if we can file the application a week before it actually becomes current.
I heard some people say that it's actually allowed to file 3 or 4 days before it becomes current. I also read reports that some people's application was rejected because it was sent too early. I am not sure what to believe here. Does anybody has any information on this?
Wait till 1st July. My friend who send his application on 29th May still waiting for receipt number but other friends who filed in June first week got their receipt number.
more...makeup Page Pin Up Hairstyle
Following pin-up girlGurus, your inputs please: Can I take up a position in India with an American Firm while on H1B?
2 things:
1. Yes, you can be an expat, meaning you can still work elsewhere (any branch) in the world while your payroll is still run in US(using H1B for the same company in US) and taxes are paid in US.
2. Having a H1B does not restrict you to work only in US. You can work elsewhere in the world while your H1B is still valid unless the company revokes it for some reason.
Hope this helps.
*Note I am not an expert, I am just sharing the knowledge I have. :D
girlfriend Vintage Pin-up Girls Posters
Hairstyle HandbookHi,
I am working in US on L1 and my company would start my green card filling in next few months.
I also have valid H1B pettion stamped and can switch to H1B which would mean that I can work freely here at US.
But many of my friends told me that green card processing is faster on L1.
I am not able to make decision whether I should continue working on L1 or change my status to H1 to get better hike and more opportunity.
Pls can anyone tell me which would be wise choice. Is green card processing for L1 visa is faster?
Thanks in advance.
~Greeta
H1b does not exactly make one work "freely" in the US. Certainly not, if the employer is processing your GC as you are pretty much stuck with him.
Only L-1A allows faster GC processing as it does not require Labor and PDs are usually current. L-1B has no such short-cuts and is also plagued by the problem that it is valid only for 5 years. So if you cannot get into a 485 stage within those 5 years, then you are in trouble. On the other hand, a H-1b can be extended indefinitely once you cross a certain point in your GC processing.
So evaluate your options.
hairstyles pin up girls hairstyles. pin
pin up girl hairstyle. pin upwhat you're describing is day trading but you will only catch the eye of the IRS ONLY if you're making $50K of above in profits or you're buying and selling $100K of shares in short period of time....in other words, any amt that is more than your salary.
buying and selling shares 10 times a day in small cash amounts will not be an issue. if you get audited IRS may only wonder if you're really working for your employer becoz you can't have that much time in your hands if you're really working a full time H1b job.
i have traded stocks for several years regularly in large amounts - singular trades sizing up to $20k. Though i've been fined by the IRS in the amt. $11K for not paying enough taxes on capital gains but have never been audited. ..touch wood.
i guess the bottom line is that if you're trading well below your salary level and are not making obscene profits disproportionate to your salary...you should be fine.
Folks,
Am on H1B and have already applied for 485 (EB2 I May 2006). I am not sure if I am allowed to day trade in the current status. By day trading I mean not just investing in stocks and not just buying and selling stocks in a single day -- I am asking about making perhaps 10 trades in a day (5 rounds of buy, sell)? I understand IRS can call you out to be a full-time trader but the rules for this are not laid out clearly, as far as I can understand. Anyone out there with relevant links/personal experience on this one? Would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks!
Shishya
Hi friends ,
Im planing to travell on AP in december .I have my H1 approved till 2010.
I heard travelling with Emirates Air line may be a problem because they dont know about AP .Is that true ?
2-what documents i need to have with me when comming back on AP ?
Thanks for any inputs .
Not true, every airline worth its salt knows about these immigration procedures and documentation required. Travelled via emirates twice on AP no issues. It is advisable to carry copies of all of your documents with you when you enter the US so that you can provide the same to the IO at the POE. Ofcourse you need to take the 2 orignals of the Advance Parole and present them. If it makes your case here are what i used to carry always
- Letter of employment
- ead copy
- 485 receipt letter
- bank statement 1-2 cycles
- i-140 copy
- l/c copy
- passports :)
good luck
kris
we live in Chicagoland. PM me if you would like to talk.
Hi Evildead,
Can you check your PM pls?
0 comments:
Post a Comment