> if (any(socscore<=3)) q<-0 else q=1
> q
[1] 0
Why am I only getting 1 answer?
Thanks in advance,
Ernie
One of the hardest things to remember when using R compared to other programming languages, is that almost everything you do is a vector operation. When you do q <- 0, R is going to apply the "<- 0" to the entire vector of q. And if you haven't created q before this, q will just be set equal to either 0 or 1. What you're asking R to do is if any value in socscore is less or equal to than 3, assign 0 to q, otherwise assign 1 to q. I'm assuming you want q to be a vector of 0's and 1's corresponding to whether socscore <= 3 or not?
There are a couple ways to do that. You can either use a loop:
q <- rep(NA, length(socscore))
for ( i in 1:length(socscore) {
more...
oscar de la hoya house. Oscar De La Hoya Gallery; Oscar De La Hoya Gallery. inkswamp. Mar 31, 02:43 PMPics are here!
Without Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp.jpg
With Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp2.jpg
Again, the monitor is in pristine condition; not a scratch or dead pixel anywhere. I'm really meticulous about my electronics.
Oscar De La Hoya PhotographQwertyDitto
Aug 21, 04:49 AM
Bump an old post shall we?
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=19321
I am felino on these forums.
iPhone nano ftw. Read half way down the first page.
more...
Oscar De La Hoya - FloydIf you like the Samsung machine here is the same laptop with less ram for $300 cheaper.
Link. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131115)
oscar de la hoya pictures dragthunderclap
Mar 14, 02:55 PM
Is there a way to fool Hulu into playing video on the iPad? Right now I keep getting an error that I need to subscribe to Hulu Plus. Is one of the Flash alternative web browsers Hulu friendly?
more...
oscar de la hoya pictures.WildPalms
Jan 15, 07:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)
just wondering when I should set my reminder for sitting transfixed in front of my MacBook!
May I suggest http://www.timeanddate.com
Oscar De La Hoyathanks for the info guys...i like the logo and name...but the more i say the more im falling out of love with it.
so maybe back to the drawing board i go lol
more...
beating Oscar de la HoyaMarsUltor
Mar 26, 09:52 AM
GodFather has been getting ok reviews but is basically the PS2 game with a bit of waggle
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
Oscar De La Hoya autographed; oscar de la hoya boxing. Boyquot; Oscar De La Hoya,; Boyquot; Oscar De La Hoya,TwitchOSX
Mar 30, 01:34 PM
What does Lego's have to do with Star Wars? Who thought up that idea?
cole performs the oscar deFlynnstone
Jan 20, 08:56 PM
Offers the sky.
Delivers?... not much. I could NOT get it to work.
That vid card, is that a specific Mac card? Also ram must be installed in equal pairs.
Can't really think of much else. Are you getting a white screen with apple logo at all or just nothing?
Thanks for that, the ram is just a single, the 2 512sticks are not high enough spec, I have more ram on the way so I will see if that resolves the problem. The video card is a mac card, I do not get any screen activity and no keyboard or mouse, well no red light under the mouse so it is not being seen, both are apple pieces of kit.
overanalyzer
Jan 15, 04:25 PM
Are third party drives compatible with Macbook Pro? I'm talking about one you could actually put in the notebook and use on the go. I'd like it to be fully functional for both storage and BD playback.
Put in the notebook? Don't think there are any options for that...think you'd be stuck with an external at this point. I'm not overly familiar with the current available products, but I recall seeing mention of them online recently, I think on TUAW. A search of the forums and/or Google should get you going. But it's probably not going to be your ideal of an integrated solution or a super portable option, unfortunately.
Well they eventually went on sale at midday in NZ (finally).
I ended up queuing up outside Vodafone in St Lukes Westfield Mall. I was the first in the line that began at around 11am with another guy (don't know the name sorry). Ended up being about 30-50 people by midday.
Got myself a nice 32GB on contract.
asphalt-proof
Dec 2, 11:48 AM
I have a 17" iMac G4 that I am looking to sell.
The specs are:
17" screen
1.25 ghz
768 meg of ram
80 gig hard drive
Superdrive
FX 5200 video card
OSX Panther edition w/ discs
Apple Pro keyboard, mouse, and speakers
Couple of games as well.
The computer is in excellent condition. I bought in mid September of 2003. I have never sold anything on ebay so I have no supporting seller bona fides. I live in NC and would prefer to sell here and would hand deliver. However, I will ship anywhere in US. I will post pics when I get back home (I am work right now).
_The_Man_
Jul 12, 01:40 PM
I do not know how to delete OS 9 that came preinstalled with my iBook 700. I have no use for OS 9 and it's just taking up space on my hard drive. I tried to just drag the OS 9 system folder to trash but even after setting permissions it still said it's being used by the system and could not be deleted. Can anyone tell me how to delete it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment