
American Biker Cap.Anyone else getting broswer (chrome, firefox, safari) crashes constantly since installing this update?
I am having serious problems with pages loading properly since this update. :(
Motorcycle Boot BagHi all,
Can anyone give me your personal thoughts on the 20" iMac?
Hi,
the iMac 20" is a powerful machine, with a nice design. Comfortable RAM (1Gb or above) is a must. My only comment: it can be kinda noisy because of the fans (and not only the faulty 1st revision), which is some time annoying because it's in front of you, on the desk (instead of under the table, obviously).
A.
Harness Motorcycle BootsSun Baked
Sep 23, 12:26 PM
Damn ... seems like a lot of us have ruined our interviewability with you. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11368&stc=1
But people like that are almost annoying as the pompous fools that think they are better than everyone else, and deserve each and every mugging they get.
motorcycle dealerships ukI'm sure a lot of people here do. I do, badly, but I do.
more...
MOTORBIKE MOTORCYCLE BOOTSlibertysat
May 1, 03:50 PM
I have had these for about 4-5 years
Not real crazy about appearance but sound great
My gf bought a set a year or so ago and likes em too
http://www.jblcreaturespeakers.com/jbl-creature-speakers/jbl-creature-2-1-computer-speakers-3-speaker-silver.html
Motorcycle Boots For Kids.Laird Knox
Mar 11, 01:20 PM
It has been a while since I have played with PHP and SQL. Does using a query string like that open you up to any vulnerabilities? Offhand I'm thinking no because it is run on the server side and the user doesn't have any control over the input in this case.
The code itself is pretty straight forward. Two things to note:
You are pulling everything from the photo_atelier table and then building an array with five elements. If the table contains 100 photos that's a lot of extra data that you are just dropping on the ground.
Also you are pulling every column from that table and only using the name of the photo. You can change the select statement to:
'SELECT photo FROM photo_atelier' to just pull the information you are using.
On a personal note, I find the rotation to be too fast. You also might want to consider adding a pause to the rotation when the mouse is hovering over the image.
Overall I like the design of the site. You have a few CSS issues to work out but it is looking good.
more...
motorcycle boots PromotionMacFan782040
Sep 8, 08:57 PM
I am leaving the mac world :( I just got a HP computer with a slow celeron and 256 memory. My parents though need a more powerful computer, their 233 mhz beige isn't cutting it. So i am giving them my eMac and using the HP still macs hit intel. This is not going to be fun.
Why don't you give them the HP and you keep the eMac? Just a thought... or couldn't you have bought a MacMini for the low cost of what you paid for an HP?
Motorcycle Boots Size 43MyPhotoAlbum looks good, free, decent interface and access to full rez pictures. Only problems is that you can't use it to host images and it doesn't have any Mac upload tools so that is a bit slower. I can deal with the slow uploading and maybe I could use a free flickr account to host images to put directly in my blog. Not a big fan of mixing and matching but if I want to go the free rout I doubt I have a choice.
Thanks for the recommendations so far.
more...
Vertigo motorcycle boots.King Cobra
Jul 2, 05:09 PM
I'm so glad that "Are you sure" is built into 10.2. I must have hit Restart instead of Shutdown, or Restart instead of Sleep, at least 20 times in 10.1, and at least another 10 times in 10.2. This feature has saved me at least 30 minutes in computer usage and about $60 in hard Pro Mouse ass-kicking.
BOOTS OVERBOOTS MED UK 6-7Wow..
At least she's keeping warm..:)
more...
Motorcycle Boots Size UK 8I have an Emac that turns on, but doesn't start properly; the screen stays black and the fan is working. It used to beep/flash a light a couple of times to indicate what was wrong (unfortunately I don't remember how many times, but sort of remember looking up what it meant - I think it was a motherboard or CPU issue), but the beeping/flashing and chiming stopped.
Has anyone dealt with a similar issue and what was wrong with your Emac?
motorcycle boots: W2 ST 10msmith2112
Sep 17, 03:50 PM
?
more...
Jackets, Motorcycle BootsI think you should as iSimx said, consider adjustments to boost the colours - this can be done in iPhoto and Preview.
Also consider straightening pictures (can be done in iPhoto easily) - several of your shots suffer from this problem.
If you don't like changes made you can always revert to the original as iPhoto keeps a copy.
MOTORCYCLE BOOTS 8/42I went to the Covent Garden store today and the employee(s) I spoke to said that the store will 'most probably' open at 8am instead of 9am next Friday for the launch *g*
What time were you planning on arriving? :)
more...
Jackets, Motorcycle BootsI was messing around with my mixer and i think i screwed something up..
All my music is now clipping (itunes) on the duet and i don't remember it doing so.
Does your Duet clip?
In the mixer next to hardware its set to -none-
It's a strange but bugging me problem...
Also, my volume buttons on the keyboard are not bringing up any duet overlay. Just the regular mac volume overlay
Anybody's duet clip?
Forma oots will now be solddornoforpyros
Mar 3, 12:10 AM
just a note, at my last job we refered to illustrator as irratator around the office for obviose reasons.
more...
Simpson Motorcycle Crashchainprayer
Nov 10, 06:12 PM
Will this affect devs for the Mac app store?
Lace Up - mens oots ukLance must be missing the spotlight and accolades already. Just another Cher. Hope if he returns that he will remain clean.
is a motorcycle boot withe�Studios
Mar 21, 08:17 PM
Both...I play with friends and myself.
Oh the innuendo... ;)
Both m-audio interfaces and MXL mics are good choices for the beginning recordist. I think you're off to a pretty good start. What DAW software do you want to run with it?
I am using a macbook pro with garageband and maybe logic.
I am aware of the single channel xlr. Do you guys have other opinions regarding another good recording condensor for both vocals and guitar in the 100-200 dollar range?
Thanks!
Lord Blackadder
Sep 7, 09:59 AM
Lance has said he'll retire or has even retired before I think, but coming out of retirement 'just to p*ss them off' is a bit lame.
Well, I don't think he'd go to that much trouble just to taunt the French media...If he does race I think the reason will be because that's what he does, and he doesn't want to stop.
Although, maybe it would be better for him to start competing in other Tours like the Giro d'Italia - he's already put his stamp firmly on the Tour de France.
PS. Don't diss MJ - you run a good chance of being struck down.... ;)
LOL, I never was much of a basketball fan but it was sad to see such a legend fade away like he did - it was just too hard to let go.
scottkifnw
Feb 7, 10:59 PM
In this case, he got what he deserved.
Next in line: Michael Vick.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41466543/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
I'd say this is deserving of a Darwin Award
zorinlynx
Mar 12, 12:36 AM
I wonder if they fixed this issue in iPad 2? Has anyone tried higher power devices with the USB adapter yet?
Oh yes...it's real. The prototypes of the OMP are getting rare nowadays. It will be interesting to see what it goes for, once the Newton aficionados hear about it. :p I myself have a MessagePad 2000 that I use constantly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment